NEO is never dipping back to 350 is it?

NEO is never dipping back to 350 is it?

Sorry user, NEO is a household name already, all the normies know about it. You missed your chance.

>i didn't listen to Veeky Forums on NEO

catch some ans at a dip to 51 or 52....i had to do that too after i took profit at 43 to wait for a dip -.-

It's definitely possible. It was on a clear downtrend before they announced their first ICO built on NEO which pumped things back up. Now we wait to see if people really care that much

It's possible. This already dipped to $15 today. Now imagine how low it would go if bitcoin starts to dip.

It's on a downward trend right now. Just wait a while.

you can still hop train, NEO is now about 19 - 20 dollar

NEO hits 200 dollar quite sure in future.

Chinese Ethereum.

I would advise against buying the high. Imagine how you'll feel when it dips back to $15.

But no one can predict where it will go. General advice though is never buy the highs.

>you listened to Veeky Forums the first time and got burned so you didn't listen to them the second time

no its not downtrend

last 6 hours NEO has going steady up, and is now 560 k satoshis

I mean, you buy and hold.

NEO is long term project and project is early days.

Look Ethereum price chart, if you buy ETH back then 20 $ it was good choice, ETH is now 290 $

I sold 100 NEOs at 337k. I've been waiting for a dip for days but it's never coming. I don't wanna buy at ATH levels I just don't know. I still made profit since I bought at like 180k but I'm mad

Don't try talking to him. He posts in every NEO thread in his broken English to try and get people to buy

>no its not downtrend

NEO isnt now ATH levels, and it is impossible to trying timing market, you never know if dip coming or not.

If you want own NEO buy now, nobody knows is its price tomorrow higher or lower.

gotta love the no NEOs coping :)

it was just ata 450 earlier...look for highs and lows to keep getting lower for the next few days. It might not get to 350k but it will go sub 400

Pajeets shilling commences. I'm out.
Nice profits, no bags this time. Good luck everyone dreaming of $200 NEO

Is that why it's still climbing?

where do I buy NEO?

dead cat bounce

Look man it's not too late to get a civic if you hop in now

I tried to warn you but you didn't listen

>bought at 180k

Bruh why the FUCK wouldn't you long term hold this shit if you got in at 180k?

Looking forward to your future post about killing yourself when NEO is on par with ETH.

108BTC sell wall at 564k sats.

Dear god.

It's climbing because they announced an ICO built on NEO, before then it was going down

>i don't know what a dead cat bounce is

I bought like 60 of them, increased my stack through day trading.

Day trading ANS was very fucking easy but this moon mission fucked me up big time. I could have gotten back at 370k but I was too fucking proud

fuck me

todays game is OMG and ETH

Fuck these nigs I'm getting rich $25/ neo tonight check these dubs

RIP NEO

Hey guys I bought ETH at $19, did I screw up buying at ATH? Will it drop to $15 and stay there?

In the matrix

>chinese eth guys!

Fucking meme by the NEO team themselves. Qtum does triple the volume and is headed by a known scammer

neo is leeching off of dumb americans who think its chinas eth.

Still..id say ride the pump until btc starts to dip

U guys do literally zero research, i can tell

You get no dubs

sad!

>It's climbing because they announced an ICO built on NEO

Big if true.

What if NEO advertises through big youtubers like vsauce? I feel like this would be an easy and quick way to get a lot of exposure.

Why aren't you guys buying GAS instead?

pump already happened and there's no reason for a boom

It's pumping hard on yunbi.
I'm thinking it'll reach 630k on bittrex and start to dump when there's no more news.
This'll be one of those days where the chinks wake up and buy.

huge, and it is true :)

You're one of those idiots who thinks a coin wil just climb up to 400 btc

If shit is going up people start selling not our fold you're to dense for this game