TFW fell for the NEET meme and now I'm 21 with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education...

>TFW fell for the NEET meme and now I'm 21 with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, literally no future

The kicker is that since I didn't even work at all I couldn't buy into the crypto boom, either. Being a NEET was a fucking mistake, it was the worst choice of my life.

nah, you're fine

Buy ETH, MCO, BNC, SONM und Dcorp to escape poverty and become a rich fucker in less than six months.

sorry user. at least try to be grateful you live in a first world country. even with how bad you have it now, the potential to turn it all around and make an impact is ridiculous & always there.

21 is nothing. You can still go do what you want. Go get a part time job and then sign up for some classes, maybe look into trades. Seriously dude, take action now and you'll be set by 25. 21 is still very young.

now all that's left is my youth, health, and raging testosterone!

I want the 21 year old loser to stop posting here everyday.

This isn't /r9k/. Either listen to the advice that's already given to you here, live with your current life situation or kys.

wait it's a meme that you fell for, or you're just a loser? Go get a job faggot

It's too late for me, even if I buckle down I'll simply be a wagecuck by 25.

Op, there's hope. Pic related

this
I hate how it always makes me a little depressed when I see these threads.

i don't even feel like i have those and i'm 19

You better get your shit together, sooner rather than later.

It's too late for you because you're a defeatist sad sack and you will never even attempt to better yourself.
Remember making this post when you're 25 and you kick yourself in the balls at all the opportunities you were ignoring.

go see a Dr.

I recognize that there's a ton of opportunity every single day. I recognize that I am simply too lazy, unmotivated, "no balls", etc to take advantage of it.

I realize that a successful person would make every single minute of his day count, and that's why he/she is successful. I recognize that I simply don't have whatever "it" takes.

nigga chill, just try to do as it comes to you, just don't look at money to solve your problems and you can do

Why don't you just complete the fuck up cycle and have a kid then get married

God damn. Shut the fuck up and just go end it already. Either do something about your shit life or kill yourself.

start suckin dicks, trapbro. $1 a beejer and you'll be a millionare in no time.

Start by going for a walk and cleaning your room.

>tfw spiritually minded neet who uses realized crypto gains to go /out/ and make money trapping fur.

Could say I'm self employed, but we really know this isn't the case, I sustain myself, and i also have 100% freedom to live my life without restriction.

Even the successful people don't go balls to the walls 24/7. They rest whenever they can and strike at the right time. If you go nuts all day long you won't last.

All you have to do is make progress on at least one single thing every day. Something you _actually_ benefit from, not some online MMO LARP shit.

You'll feel happy because you're actually making changes / progress AND you develop the involved skillset. Not to mention the actual project you're working on.

It's that fucking simple.

Example:
I'm currently programming a crypto bot that basically makes money for me. It's high tech and handles everything full auto. I work on it every single day. This means I can use this crypto bot for my own gain, and I can also sell my knowledge of markets/TA/programming and be a wagecuck for a while.

Win/win.

user, you're not even an adult yet. Sort yourself, work hard towards a goal.

Jesus why do people thing becoming a NEET is a good idea?

I don't see the benefits

You devil...
OP is going to lose all of the $1000 he invested

You're mother hugged you too much to compensate for her fat ass not getting any after the divorce.

As a consequence, you've been conditioned to associate feeling bad with affection. You do things that will result in people feeling sympathy for your plight because you believe that it will result in receiving affection.

It doesn't take much effort to get a job user. But if you got a job and became financially independent, you would no longer be a person worthy of sympathy and you would never get that hug, would you.

>SONM
kys

god damn this shit hit home im not even OP. fuck you user I was having a fine day

you better stop feeling sorry for yourself and takes steps to improve. The whole being a a wagekek is a meme, everybody has to fucking work and you will be too. Better fix this attitude quick or you'll be 30 before you know it and wishing you had done something different when you were 21. Take it from me, I know how that feels.

>>>>>>>>>>

>21

fucking kid crying about nothing

I know people that finished high school at 23 and got their shit together afterwards you have PLENTY of time faggot

you didnt say so but you sound like a spoiled first world faggot, if you never realize how good you have compared to the rest and want to keep crying then just kill yourself

t. juan who was also a faggot like you 5 years ago

We're all wagecucks in our hearts, user.

lol yes....funny how your perspective changes as you get close to 30....at 21 you're basically still a fucking kid and you can literally mold yourself into whatever the fuck you want by 30 with some motivation and smarts. Come the fuck on. You live in the age of literally all kinds of information available to you at the click of a mouse, research what the fuck you wanna do and go fucking get it....don't like it? Do something else, this is the time to go figure all that shit out and not sit on your computer and cry about it.

Same op, but I'm 26.

Who cares though, life is pointless anyways.

I thought you weren't biologically an adult until you were 25. I'm only 24 and looking at the decisions I made when I was 21-23, I was still a complete idiot and I have no idea why anyone was letting me try to survive by myself.

life is indeed pointless but it doesn't have to be that miserable.

I went from neet to making $23 /hr plus benefits in 2 years. It's not the best pay, but it has allowed me to rent a place and pay for furthering my education. You just have to set a clear goal and not stray from it.