OMG Lauchpad Inspection Nearly Complete

OMG moon mission is almost a go. Final preparations are underway as we speak. Do you want to be a mememarine your entire life or do you want to make some fucking gains?

See you at 0.017 ETH.

We have....not liftoff, more like, driftup.

brb going all in at 90k

I had buy orders set at $3.54 for two hours. FOMOd at $3.82..3 minute later - $3.52

Not gonna buy this overhyped shitcoin. Enjoy bagholding, cuck.

Bump

Is this whale autistic! The fuck is he doing! Spend your 80k coins and make it $10!

The entire crypto market is nothing but hype though, new friend. If something is overhyped, that's a positive.

Went all-in after it was posted here (OF ALL FUCKING PLACES!).

I owe that user a 10% commission (STILL 1.4BTC). Stay poor or get some money in this coin. 5$ end of August. 50$ this time next year.

SHHHHHHHH: This is going to be THE payment coin for ETH. It all starts in Asia.

Eh, the hype is proportional to what this coin does/is already doing.

All systems go

Damn right you owe me.

stand by

My body is ready

Bump

Bump your mother if you want to bump

A leak was spotted on one of the main fuel rails.
Engi's are working on it now.
Launch rescheduled for tomorrow.

OMG is about to dump in your cuckmouth

Literally just bought this coin because I saw a thread and had just started using Bittrex yesterday and wanted to play with $180

1. Our volume is not going to materially impact the price, we are Veeky Forums and this is a real token. So we don't need to shill.
2. OMG is performing well on its own, and is keeping pace with ETH. It's looking like it's going to have a hard time breaking past .015 ETH.
3. Wait a week. Stop looking at this daily.

not that any of the average biz mouthbreathers give a fuck, but we're currently forming a big cup and handle

$4.50 by Thursday

As a guy who sold at $3.38 and bought at $3.85, this slow bleed has been excruciating!

Uh this whale has over 120,000 coins.

I hope he is a merciful whale.