Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin cash is back on the new trend line

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/08/07/bitcoin-cash-bch-hard-fork-blockchain-usd-coinbase/
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin cash-addresses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has there been a deposit on bittrex yet?

first with memelines

pew pew

Should i buy more

Where have you been?

no wait till they're $1000 each, then buy.

That's the Veeky Forums way.

will memes prevail

It's going off now.... just check the charts yourself I'm not shilling this I don't know how the long term will play.

What if it is cup and handle, fuck this im gonna put more in it. If fucks me ill just return to the streets

Set your buys at 0.99 BTC to be safe

Streets or lambo, fambo

fortune.com/2017/08/07/bitcoin-cash-bch-hard-fork-blockchain-usd-coinbase/

why?? i thought it was going to go back down to 75

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought some miner in Thailand had control over this coin. What happened with that?

that's the spirit!

bouncing off dat .1 nyuggas

digits say that it's OP

since nobody's said it yet here it is. whales are done accumulating bros, now we go to moon.

Actually tons of miners have and will switch over. Read up on Segwit and blockchain difficulty. If you do first you'll miss these free gains tho.

kek

had a proper heh
but seriously, we can't let bitcoin cash have the nuclear codes

i believe in the memelines

this is why i just bought 7 bch. should i just convert my whole porftolio in bch now?

>Digital currencies just don’t spontaneously appear out of nowhere

I have 24 BCH right now, looking forward to $2500 each desu

Holy shit, the stock market made this exact same formation the night before 9/11. What does it mean??

lmao

obligatory, it was at %75 more profitable last night. it will drop and flip soon bb

let the trend line be unbroken

fuck man u got my noggin joggin. need to make some moves quick!

lots of bitcoin holders are going to be very unhappy soon

bouta get rekt

I've been waiting a day for this to transfer. Is this normal?

Also BTC mining difficulty increases 7% tomorrow. it's happening.gif

fixed

back to r litecoin with you, delusional bagholder

the btc shilling is played out.

Everyone knows every btc community is run by the same guy that scammed over 6000btc.

Everyone knows they tried to smear bitcoin cash by naming it bcash and btc community mods created bcash communities then continued to ban/censor anyone that said bitcoin cash.

The people want bigger blocks and the corporate overlords don't. btc's fate is decided behind closed doors.

GJ getting wrapped up in a kikecoin scheme to try to smear competition of the true bitcoin

The time is coming cunts

What a wicked game to do...

even if it does bad tonight, the second it becomes more profitable it's going to boom.

These wicks seem like some sort of meme lines...any TAlibans here able to recognize this?

Im getting scared. You people start sounding more and more like the DGB cult.

Teach me massa. There is so much polarized opinions on this one it is hard to decipher the truth. Got stacks ready to switch just need a legitimate sign.

Yeah the hype is getting bit WEish...but give it a few days for this drama to play out...and then WE hahah will see if we are WE or not LOL

lol no. There is so much shit going on between btc and bcc there is huge potential here.

Everyone is thinking low fee instant transactions after segwit lockin on btc but they don't realize the lightning network isn't even finished yet and won't happen til then.

BCC mining profitability is continuing to rise and difficulty is still decreasing.as BTC's difficulty rises tomorrow another %7

This is just facts bruv

8%* . There now it's facts.

see

Forgot about that correction

What the fuck did someone pull the handbrake on 0.9999999999 c'mon move

0.0999999 that is, just so people don't start panic

>bought at .101 sold at .115 today
>bought when it went back down to 97
>immediately plumets to 93 for 5 hours
>have to sit on it until 100, sell again

fuck this coin why can't you just MOON

I heard a rediculous rumor that its going to 2.000 btc. I be shocked if it can go higer tha 1.5 times btc. I just dont think jihan has enough money to take it to 2x btc

There's no volume in the world to take it that high, parity with BTC could be considered world miracle, in my opinion.

2x btc I just don't know how it will ever break 3x btc it would have to do some insane shit to break 4x btc

IDK if you guys saw but one of the phantom miners said they were stopping mining BCC for the next 20 hours (now like 15), you know what this means?

He's fucking mining BTC to increase the difficulty before he fucks off back to mining BCC profitably, even better, he stops mining BCC for 20 hours and the difficulty declines again!

Get in BCC some serious shit is going to go down over the next few days.

Source is somewhere on /r/btc, the guy posted the message himself and what do you know, block discovery has slowed significantly since then.

It. Can by telling normies

What kind of minder facility does it have to be to impact BTC difficulty? That can't be no small scale operation.

That means it's either some ultra high stakes poker being played with top rollers at the table...or it's a pajeet larp.

Yes with less hash power on bcc it will lower the difficulty faster. Why do you think BCC had so much hash power at first while it was so unprofitable?

It was being attacked. The attacker can only run for so long before he really starts losing some good money.

Also new pic the threads

>ultra high stakes poker being played with top rollers

yeah pretty much what it is. We don't matter the deep pockets and profitability do

No one knows who they are and there's no text in the block headers, so how exactly did you receive this communication?

Wow the r/btc astroturfing is real

Your corporate overlords of btc literally astroturfed, maniuplated, censored, on every fucking community. Are you retarded?

If they'd switched to a sensible difficulty adjustment algorithm I might not have dumped all my BCH at the first opportunity, but they've left themselves vulnerable to the sort of huge hashpower swings that all the everyone had to deal with in the first altcoin boom. They put in a shitty 20% reduction at 2 hours per block, which is just enough to be technically helpful without actually solving the problem. Does anyone know why they didn't just go all the way and implement KGW or DGW or any of the other much better difficulty adjustment algorithms that won't result in all 2016 blocks getting instamined as soon as they hit their adjustment block?

>muh blockstream illuminati
Honestly, no more pity for you low-iq niggers. Enjoy losing all your money

Why are you worried if we collectively decided to plunge our money into vaporware scam trashcoin?

Doesn't it mean more money for you? Shouldn't you be encouraging us, not shunning us? I don't understand...

I suspect lightning network will arrive the same day sidechains, tree chains, rootstock and all other vaporware finally get to Bitcoin.

(me) 3x is impossible my friend, but you can dream

im saving this feelium

400 $ in the morning

posts like this honestly make me believe my own memes
this, 100%

it's another meme torpedo
get ready lads

Could it be that you are just in fact wrong?

not only would it take a miracle for bitcoin cash to go 5x btc. bitrex would have to upgrade their code. The highest trex lets it compute sell orders is 2x so if jihan gets it up to 3x btc he gonna break the exchange

"It is currently 33% more profitable to mine on the original chain."

The castle will fall

Reminder than Buu killed them both

Don't forget that if you had joined the DGB cult a few weeks before the conference bubble, you could have put half down on your lambo

I don't gey anything out of you losing your money. I was trying to save you from yourself, but your iq is too low to get that. You buying bcc changes nothing for BTC, it only makes you lose money to a scam. But then again, it is obvious that you deserve it, so keep going user and never look back

I literally wrote the source in the post you retard, it's a post on r/btc

>I was trying to save you from yourself

Wake me up inside

found exact post

/r/btc/comments/6sdlte/sorry_no_block_for_next_20_hours/

So there's only a single BCC miner? And we're supposed to believe BCC isn't the bubble?

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin cash-addresses.html

dammit

Is good coin sir? Can buy?

yes sir! buy on yobit today. many lambos await you.

Everyone stopped mining bcc because it's not profitable right now and the difficulty will drop after the hash rate drops for an extended amount of time.

The whole point was someone was attacking bcc by keeping the hashrate up and not letting it readjust, but now it's stopped and dropped a ton and will drop more.

see pic here

in roger we trust

this shitshow should be going on tomorrow. The difficulty difference will be %5 just due to btc's increase.

Profitability will tip and the hash power will flood over.

Explain mining difficulty and it's effect on the coin like I'm sub 80 IQ

goes down, blocks found faster

That's not the greatest explanation ever, user.

Moon?

So is anyone on the core side of things even panicking yet or are they still euphoric over segwit and in denial?

yes, tomorrow should be interesting. all we need is another difficulty adjustment or two. I think its 1 hour without a block being mined and it drops but it's being manipulated right now. Some miner/miners are finding blocks without clearing the mempool just so they can ensure the adjustment doesn't happen. They can only bleed money for so long though

They have been panicking since day 1. Manipulation, censorship, rebranding attempts.

The fear is palpable. The trolls are losing momentum, Core is making more desperate moves and doubling down on censorship and misinformation.

Soon we shall feast on their salt.

No one who got into BTC before 2013 gives two fucks about Core or Segwit or any of that garbage. And they hold all the coins. They have everything.

People got into BTC because of Satoshi's vision and the simplicity of the system that he presented in the white paper. Core has no future. Segwit is absolute trash and will die.