RIP Shitbean

So this fermenting piece of fecal matter will be flushed down the toilet soon and is going to be rebranded to Bean Cash.

twitter.com/DeezSchnee/status/894989840017612800

WTF is going to happen to our BITB bags? Will we get BEAN (Bean Cash) on a 1:1 basis just like BTC/BCC?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-rebrand-announcement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just a name change. your stupid coins will be just the same as ever.

LOL

Those fucking cunts.
I loved this meme:(

The last thing they needed was a rebrand.

Boo devs boo.

They're trying to be a more serious sounding coin as the masses flock in. What they don't realize is that they're hodlers have stayed loyal because of the Bean.

beaners are most enlightened.

You know it's a shitcoin when it renames itself to match another shitcoin

LOL when you say Loyal do you mean they don't want to Sell for a Loss?

superhero bean logo confirmed sticking around

everyone loves that little bean

Anyone dumb enough to buy that high that they're selling the Bean at a loss is a fucking moron. Also, sprouting. You'd have to be mentally handicapped to lose money.

You've made my night.

Bean posters are the best posters on this board.

i love this coin but the endless supply (or so high supply it might as well be) is a put off so i dont have any. fuck the name change though it ruins all the memes and this coin ran on meme magic.

once eth gets pos i dont really see a future for bitbean though.

This completely ruins it for me. They call Bitcoin Cash "fake bitcoin" but then they're going to rename Bitbean to "Bean cash", LOL.

It is still bean. Just not bean

This. Just shows how trustworthy they are. Btw, they deleted all traces they posted about Bitcoin Cash being "fake bitcoin" after you called them out on it.

the stake rate is ridiculously good if you trust the coin to not go in the shitter within a couple months
unfortunately I'm not ballsy enough to put 10k on that

bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-rebrand-announcement

I love me some beans, but this is heresy. Bean Cash is shit, Bitbeans forever. Sold everything for more cheap SIGT.

Beanposting truly is the enlightened mans gambit, but what does this mean for the future? Will we now have a civil war between bitbean traditionalists verusus beancash futurists?

ultra LOL

10/10 bean meme