BWAHAHAHA SIGTFAGS GOT BURNED

What Veeky Forums told you:
>Block reward halving will double the price, miners will stay, still profitable

Reality:
Blockreward halved like Nethash like sat price

BWAHAHAHAA you delusional faggots, enjoy your bags, you could have sold for nearly 5k sat like me but you still hodl and think this shit will hit bittrex BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just fuck my entire life up

enjoy your lunch money. siggies will be hitting bittrex, 100%

>siggies will be hitting the toilet, 100%
fixed that for you, puhjeet

niggers

This guy thinks hes cool because he has attn span of 12 yo, oh wait...

Be quite you monkeys, sig is hitting bittrex

But mining is still profitable and net hash increased. Only people holding bags are those that FOMO'd at 4k+. Get that weak shit out of here.

the fun is just started

last chance to buy below 3K sats

I screencap every shill thread in preparation of next weeks "bittrex launch". can't wait. BWHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

did u mean above 2.5k ? we already went past that point. classic buy high sell low. love you my bizfags

IT IS GUARANTEED TO LAUNCH ON BITTREX, FUCKING BRAINLET KEK JUST BUY SIGT NOW PLEASE

I'd still double my investment if I cashed out now.

Regardless, I set up a few sells for varying points (higher than current) in case a surge happens while I'm afk. Not really trying to be a hodler.

Also, volume is still high and some dickbag(s?) bot has been making sales for 1 and 2 sigt all day to keep price low.

It will be 10k by the weekend, retard. Nobody cares that you sold the 100 Sigts you mined with your mommy's electricity for $5.

The adults are playing now. 25k Sigts reporting in, will consider selling at $1 next month.

I already sold everything I mined, please

Google projection psychology fag and cry.

>Adults are playing now

Kek, u will never make it

21.5k SIGTMarine reporting in. Would have to drop below 740 for me to lose money. You poorfags whinging about sub 3k give me life.

>Nethash halved

Nethash: 3,483,355.83 MH/s

I was saying in discord last night the coin was overpriced and due for a correction. It was apparent by charts. That correction is happening. Expect gradual and organic price appreciation as features are released and mined-coin dumping slows (54.5% of all coins to exist do now).

I think 2,000-3,000 is a fair entry point for this coin if you believe in the developers. I believe the devs will work hard to deliver on their roadmap and we will see coin value appreciation over time.

I wouldn't encourage buying into this coin to chase a pump, you'll get sweaty palms and drop your shekels as soon as the whale dick starts flopping around (looking at you, FOMO buyers and FUD sellers).

This. The 5k spike was an anomaly. It was great for people who could ride the wave and cash out, but we're sitting at the correction now, and everyone who bought at FOMO deserves the bags they're holding.

Newfags saw the daily 50% gains and just assumed that was natural for all coins ever. Turns out you're going to have to actually wait a couple months for you to get your shekels back.

I kept telling everyone it will dip with the halving but they were all like hurr durr that makes no sense...
Meanwhile i'm making shitloads off their stupidity.

>Nethash: 3,483,355.83 MH/s
>posted 8 minutes ago

Net Hash: 2,534,681.66 MH/s

Bought the dip at 3000sats investing .01btc getting me 333 sigts plus 2 that I mined

just remember to buy the FUD and sell the FOMO guys...

we're gonna make it.

I Screencap every fud post saying it will never go above 1k and all the bullshit disinformation about random people that aren't on the dev team even though fudders claim they are

Sadly I'm phone posting so I don't have access to the photos that would send you into a fit :^(

What's your accumulation strategy? I have been buying small amounts below 3000 and have some buys set for low 2000 and sub 2000 in case of a whale dump.

Trading this shit to accumulate is the easiest thing ever. Literally just wath telegram and discord blow up with bull and sell. Watch everyone be depressed and fudding. You buy. Literally 11x'd my money already. Im going to live off of PoS when it comes.

idk about anyone else but ive been riding the waves of this whale war. the dude is selling like 2 sigt at a time for hours

Great news. I'm hoping it declines to about 240,152 MH/s so I can run the network out of my garage and stack Siggies to the roof before POS.

Net Hash: 1,622,312.54 MH/s

no siggies, you lucky dogs keep getting chances to join our rocketship but you neeeever take them. i don't get it brahs.

We already established this.

>no siggies
>nosigges
>nosiggers
>niggers

Nosiggies are literally the niggers of the crypto world. They will NEVER make it because no niggers are allowed on the moon.

>Trading this shit to accumulate is the easiest thing ever. Literally just wath telegram and discord blow up with bull and sell. Watch everyone be depressed and fudding. You buy. Literally 11x'd my money already. Im going to live off of PoS when it comes.
yeah same. I bought in at 600sat and multiply already several times. When you gonna buy back? 2000sat?

I put my buys in tiers. 2500, 2300, and 2k

who dumped their bags at 4k here?

might wait for this shit to drop a little lower before buying back in

Wish I did. I bought on the way up at a few intervals so I'm not sure where I want to exit. I'm holding a combination of profits and losses as we languish in the mid 2000s here. I could bail and break even but I feel like the risk is worth it.

just lots of buy orders, increasing in size the lower the price I set them.

I sold near the top (when everyone was asking where to buy sigt), we're in a clear downtrend now imo.

wojaks are the best TA tool ever.

God, I'm fucking kicking myself for not dumping when shit was going sideways in the 4000s late yesterday. The panic dump coming at the halving should have been obvious and now here I am waiting like a cuck for the bounceback and I don't even have enough liquidity to buy more of these cheap siggies.

JFMSU

From my understanding of the SIGT market is that their is a lot of bullish sentiment, people have strong afflictions to have SIGT, but only at discounted prices. Whales are mostly likely going to suppress us down to low 2000's if not slightly below before the accumulation phase begin.

Anyone who panics at prices dipping probably doesn't have the stomach for investing. SIGT will probably be worth around a dollar if you hold for a few months and don't lose your shit and sell at the sight of red.

exact same position bro, 500 bucks worth of btc frozen in gemini and can't buy these dirt cheap siggies

I already lost so much money at the first dip,I don't dare to look at my blockfolio

Yep. Currently sitting on 26k at an average price of around 3100... Wanted to buy in a lot earlier but didn't feel like setting up a craptopia account.

If it dips under 2k I will buy another 25k more. Even at a dollar a coin this still isn't cracking the top 50 market cap. $2 could even be possible if it really takes off but I will probably sell most of mine at $1.

you have time user, whales got strong incentive to buy cheaper siggies, so expect 2000 over the next 12 hours, no sign of trend reverse or major consolidation = still have time.

Do sigtards still think mining influences coin price? I stopped trying to explain that's not what proof of work means.

Up 75% Monday->Down 45% Tuesday

Pleb says "Crashing", we're still good anons~ ...right?