Are Jews the master race?

Or at least, a master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8
youtu.be/tNjIvAvCZFo
youtube.com/watch?v=LzLZMJxgWk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, the American race is the master race, for now.

They are G-d's Ch*sen. The concepts are mutually exclusive.

being master race is a demotion for them.

Define master race.

Kek. Although, I guess, many cultures for most of history have thought the same. Jews just do a good job living up to it.

I hate to admit it but it's the Anglos without a doubt.

A race that dominates other races by virtue of some sort of superiority which they, on average and/or collectively, possess.

>Americans
>Jews
Same thing.

>Literally chosen people
>Hated for their known success
>Rise from literal ashes many times in history
>Control the "le master race" for many many years
>Control the whole world economy and politics despite being 0.2% of world's population

Jews are the only true master race, this isn't even up for debate.

>only Germanics are white maymay

They are a parasitic race. They are like the remora fish that attaches itself to the shark.

>They would ban Christians from moneylending so Jews would take up the role then expel all the Jews to free of the debt
>Even though most Jews did normal occupations
>Yet Jews are the parasites

Hmm...

The guy who made this was a top tier shitposter

uhh how

>Americans
>Race

the jews were here first they belong on the top !

By being significantly overrepresented, relative to their numbers, in finance, politics, art, science, and academia. Of course they're not "god's chosen people". The Abrahamic god is a myth. But they do well for themselves.

*tips fedora*

They're just doing mere tribalism, and it only work thanks to to the g*rms that killed the Catholic/European civilization

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.
>Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.
>Blatant racism
>Are Jews the master race?

They are oppressors and occupiers

>this blatant propaganda filled with buzzwords

fuck off abdul

Fuck off Schlomo, you guys started it.

He's not wrong though.

Have you seen Israeli women and Jewesses in general? They are proof that they are God's chosen people.

youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8

Nice meme

You are kind of right. They are either incredible or disgusting. I'm half-Jewish and when I took my """birth right""" I was shook by all the different creeds of Jews. Now i'm marrying a Kurdish Jewess. God bless Israel.

Or perhaps a indentured contract

>The Abrahamic god is a myth

No the human race is the master race

>implying that's a Jew
>implying that's not a sex slave imported from Europe through human trafficking
>implying the Israeli government aren't using them for propaganda and to make their American funded military look good

youtu.be/tNjIvAvCZFo

NO.

JEWS ARE SLAVES OF YHWH, AND MINIONS OF IALDABAOTH; THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF THE SUBHUMAN, ON THE LEVEL OF VERMIN; ANY LOWER, AND THEY WOULD BE AKIN TO A VIRUS.

JEWS ARE A SLAVE RACE OF ENSLAVERS; AN ABOMINATION PRODUCING FURTHER ABOMINATION.

nice little theory you got there

Why do you do this to me, JIDF? I'm an American Jew, but an American first. Why do you tempt me with foreign Jewesses? Can you just leave me alone?

>muslim mexican talking shit about jews being subhuman

It must make you very upset that Nazi Germany based on wacky theories of Aryan Supremacy ceased being a nation and 3 years later Jews got their own country.

Spainboos get out

>That prose

When are you writing your Apocalypse, s e n p a i?

btw, I agree.

>American Jew
>American first

Nice fucking try

He claims he's Gnostic

Shut up and buy my weapons the both of you.

>Or at least, a master race?
>They are G-d's Ch*sen. The concepts are mutually exclusive.
No, they Jewing themselves...

youtube.com/watch?v=LzLZMJxgWk4

>Muh UN resolutions.
This might work on facebook m8.

>master race
>no foreskin

pick 1

Kek

> start like a fuckton of wars against Israel
> "the three No's"
> You started it
kek

this is actually kinda interesting to read.
Good post gentle user.