HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH ETH IT IS LITERALLY ROCKETING VERTICALLY

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH ETH IT IS LITERALLY ROCKETING VERTICALLY

I FUCKING SOLD AFTER IT KEKED THE BOLLINGER BAND BUT IT JUST KEEPS STAYING ABOVE WHAAAAAAAT THE FUKEKKKKKK KTHIS WILL MOON TO $350 within a few hours

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/PsaJcuER-ETHUSD-8-2-Long/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Went all in on ETH as soon as I saw it surpassing 300. easy money

huh? it looks like it only just keked the bband
selling when it's crawling on the upper band in and out like earlier is a full retard move, that's a huge pump signal lmao

Don't FOMO buy you fucking retard

ETH MOONING
BTC CRASHING
THE FLIPPENING COMMENCES

not until 2019

So now the question becomes: Do I hodl or cash out and wait for it to crash?

Another victim of the bollinger gangster.

RIP user

>THE FLIPPENING COMMENCES

ETH isn't a store of value though retard

BTC just lost 3% in 20 minutes

The second you sell, you'll be nervous, why not just be comfy and hold?

Preparing my sell order at 320, there is a resistance there

I have to be a human being and go to sleep. If this shit crashes, it's game over for me.

I took out a 401k loan and invested $11k at 183...

its just people selling off btc to buy alts in general
entire market is green atm
hope you retards learnt from last time about going on too much about this retard flippening.
BTC has made every single coin it's total bitch the last 2 months, show some respect you fucking faggot

183?

Thats comfy as Fuck bro.

it'll come down to .90 at least once

newfag here, when btc or eth moon and everything else is red in response, is it best to just step back and wait for dust to settle?

>BTC CRASHING
really...

When Eth makes ground on BTC like this, does it make sense to convert eth (I have less than 1) to btc and then buy back when eth cools off?

I have a bad feeling about ETH.

We all remember how it rocked up to $420 and than fell drastically over the coming weeks/months.

I feel it's doing it again.. It will perhaps go up to $500 before falling again down to $200

Saying ETH isn't a store of value because it's inflationary is like saying BTC isn't a currency because it's not inflationary (which actually, it is, for now).

Crypto is fucking retarded, there is no logical reason for this fucking coin to moon after all the bullshit that has happened.

i have no ETH, so i am angry

I'll have .2 in a few days hopefully after I've mined that much and my kike pool actually pays it to me but I'm pissed too

Just had $1000 a few days ago but traded it for stupid shit like OMG

I guess it doesn't matter anyway, it would have stagnated if I had held onto it

You reduce a position when price action interacts with the top band, don't sell everything, and even then, pay attention to what volume, price action, and momentum are doing.

And as mentioned here don't go chase after it like so many inexperienced buyers do. There's always another dip.

>He didn't see the signs early on of breakout
tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/PsaJcuER-ETHUSD-8-2-Long/