Apologize

Apologize

imagine being that dude who took out a bank loan to buy at 200$ right now

what a boss

I hope he sticks to his target and doesn't get greedy though, would be awfully awkward if it ends badly

THANK MR MONEY BONES

THANK YOU SKELETON

Nothing to apologize for. I love this kid. He will go down in world history.

WTF this thing is going vertically to 1K

This my side bitch, she sucked me off for .01 eth. I think I overspent, but a pimp's gotta be charitable sometimes.

IT"S FLIPPENING

eth is a mess, they said

He didn't buy ETH at $130.

>he isn't still in ETH from $20

>he didn't start at $10

$18 here. i coulda sold at $400 and bought back in at $130, but im too stupid too fuck with knowing when to sell and when to buy so i just hold

"Can I eat your taco Mr. Big Daddy Vitalik?"

>too stupid to time the market
timing the market is literally gambling and has nothing to do with intelligence, unless you have insider knowledge.

only summer teens think timing the market is a wise strategy

i mean, you could have probably predicted a large price dump after a climb that crazy, but i just keep buying more instead of trying to fuck with the market. works for me

this

no you literally couldnt. i remember selling after "pumps" only to see it pump more and more. i learn the hard way. you wont listen i can tell so you will learn too

lol there was an obvious heavy resistance at $400 cuckboy. CAPCHA: cukkr547

I got in a 20, 30, 120 , 220, and sold at 360.

k good luck with that

thx bby

What exactly made ETH great again?

WTF I literally just bought ETH

Il gran autismo

That's why it's tanking again, sell now for the team

I never doubted. I went in more at the $200 dip.

I bought $5k worth of ETH when it was $190. I'm going to keep buying more and hodl. In it for the long run. ETH has serious potential IMO

He didn't forsake us. /Biz laughed at me - a heavy eth bagholder because i bought in late. But our god never left us and now he will bless us to the moon.

Thank you money skeleton