I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU

I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU
SHILLED AS FAR AS I CAN GO

FUCK YOU MINERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU DUMPING MINERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

W...we are sigtmarines...

JUST FUCK MY ENTIRE LIFE UP SENPAI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just placed a buy for 10k more to catch the dip for the rocket ride to $10 and double my 10000xer. SIGT is going to fucking mars.

Its going back up! :)

Top fucking kek, I rounded out the low point. Why am I so fucking shit

Cup and handle, boys

IVE BECOME SO NUMB
I CANT FEEL YOU THERE

thank you.

Going to sell at .0006

>Going to sell at .0006
Cents? Should be soon

You're welcome. HODL.

I saw that one also. Veeky Forums is always panicking like pussy. I don't see why. just buy more.

I said it once.
And I'll say it again:
WE ARE THE GOD DAMN SIGTMARINES
WE DO NOT SURRENDER

just hodl guys don't panic sell.

protip: that advice is only good on eth and bitcoin, they always come back.

bonus tip: when a shit coin dies, it doesn't come back.

you fucked up, it's been dumping for the past 3 days. What the fuck? Are you mentally challenged?

i'd rather go down with the fucking ship than panic sell like a pussy and miss out

cup and handle

>this is the handle

Mined for 6 days now, but since I am a poorfag I only have 33 Sigt. We only need to reach $30k for me to be a millionaire. C'mon, this is my only hope

Do you people really think it's dying?
LMAO
It's only dropping because of the halving, so all the miners are dumping there coins and going to mine other shit.
Give it 2-3 weeks and it will be near a new ATH, esp. if it goes on bittrex.

B-BUT I WANT MY GAINS NOW!!!

I WANNA BE A MILLIONAIRE NOW!

crying_baby.jpg

Don't know about you guys but i have been buying @ 2200, i am not too sure how organic these buy walls are but it's resulted in a nice bounce for accum twice now. feels good man.

hey bittrex totallynotapumpanddump.jpg

>Bid 2500
>Set buy @ 2223
>Go smoke
> Come Back
> Increased stack by 25% after selling 15 min prior at a slight loss, more than made up for by this accumulation. Still could bite me, but we'll see. I've cashed in more than enough gains already to not too disappointed.

>tfw we all just got cryptopia-d

most newfags like me are following this exact same pattern:

>browse Veeky Forums for laughs like pink wojaks
>see some good tips but wave them off as others trying to meme people into buying shitcoins
>get memed into the "never listen to Veeky Forums" or "do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says"
>see more tips but ignore
>see crypto popping up 50-70%, but still continue to nignore
>finally give in and take action on Veeky Forums tips, buying near high point
>fail to sell for slight profit due to greed, instead holding for more gains because you missed buying at a lower entry/average.
>crypto tanks badly
>you yourself become the very type of person who poasts pink wojaks

it's all a cycle. you become what you read unless you are smart and stay ahead of the curve.

there are great tips on this board, like SIGT a couple weeks ago, but you really do have to move fast and trade properly.

anyway, I feel like a fucking bagholder but at this point selling isn't going to make a huge difference.

If i come back and some insider has dumped this shit to the rocks i am literally an heroing

JUST

sigtmarines can take a sigh of relief for an hour before the carnage continues rofl

annnnnd Cryptopia is down...
Even if we wanted to sell, we can't

>not waiting for halvening profit taking to finish
>panic selling at a loss
>stay poor

get your pink wojaks ready in case shitopia is down for more than 60 minutes and there's no way to buy or sell more SIGNATUMZ

ah gad, my internet goins, their balue is going down and it makes me feel bad feels becaise now i feel stoopid and cute gfs won't like me for my monies. oh noes.

fucking man up you faggots.

im guilty of doing this. if i miss a moon mission now (like sigt) i just see it as a missed opportunity and move on. buying in due to fomo is guaranteed to make you lose all of your money

Hasn't the halvening already happened?

What do you think about those decent buy support near 2000 and below? organic or manipulation before they dump more?

Personally I beleive someone is purposely trying to keep it between the 2300-2000 range to accumulate, but i am not sure, it seems to early to do any decent accumulating with the miner dumps,weak hands buying high selling low.

yeah that's obvious, so why were you sigt niggers saying the halving would raise the price? i bet you're feeling pretty fucking stupid holding those bags now aren't you

This is the halvening. The price should've gone up now that each coin is, by definition, worth more... instead it crashed.

>daily reminder one anonymous man on Veeky Forums doesn't dictate the entire communities logic.

I bet you bought high and sold into the whale accumulation like a good little boy.

he's saying after the halving profit taking, it's going to go up. which is true.

same.

Veeky Forums had poasted a photo of vitalik with an Omisego sticker on his laptop. I never bothered to look into it and waved it off as gay because of the "OMG" name and colorful design. This was during first week of August before it really took off 2X-3X. Then I finally bought it whilst it was downtrending, and it pulled back more, so I panic-sold it for a 10% loss.

Doing 10 mins of simple TA could have avoided that but trading on emotion of "fuck I missed it but let's get in anyway" is what gets you in trouble.

oh well. back to being poor. Many of us, myself included, are huge pussies who already feel like losers so it's hard to stomach even more financial losses, even small ones.

i don't see sigt/btc chart available in tradingviews, where is this guy getting it from or is he generating his own somehow. pls advise

the "entire communities logic" was that the halving would cause the price to go up, you niggers love to try and play warren buffet constantly guessing wrong and then retroactively changing your opinion. i was one of the rare few who didn't buy into your bullshit

have fun holding those bags like the good cuck you are while i enjoy these juicy dips

it's from coinigy

Whatever, I'm going to hold until at least the end of the week.

stop entertaining the thought you are superior and everyone else is a bag holder. I sold almost perfectly at the top and have accumed a decent amount already below 2300.'

people like you are the reason this community is all bickering and nonsense.

My god you all are acting like niggers, no really, like short-sighted impulsive not-thinking-about-winter niggers.

This coin has been live for less than a month and is a virtual unknown. You people expect instant overnight gratification?

The whole point of dropping this news here is in anticipation of adoption by larger exchanges, so you buy now and get to wait for rewards later,

But no - you all exhibit literal nigger behavior, go cash out and eat your one marshmallow now.

Yep!

This guy gets it!

I feel like a nigger for panic selling and then rebuying higher. Lost a little over 2k siggies all told from my stack of just under 20k. What a fucking dumbass I am. I swear that's the last time I try to play the market.

nope, there was just that 1 actual guy saying it would go up. someone then said "name ONE coin that goes up during halving" and perhaps 3-4 others said bitcoin and that's it. there was no clear consensus on what to do or whether to buy. those of us who chose to buy did so at our own discretion and must take responsibility for buying on the downtrend.

check the archives if you don't believe me,

you twat.

I bought at .0025 LTC, failed to sell at the all-time high, then sold at .00004450 BTC, then set buy order for .00003500

but i only have $100 total in this so no need to cry and bitch. a great lesson was learned.

you ought to brush up on TA, i'm not trying to be patronizing; if you already know it but feel rusty then might want to revisit some core concepts on how to chart.

Looking back, the candles very clearly signaled a top, then a lower higher, then a pullback below the SMA-50. If you zoom out you see the SMA is topping off and the EMA is starting to break below it. All bad signals.

Best buy range is probably in the 2k sats or whatever the fuck lingo you all use. Anything under .00003 BTC is a bargain. this will go to $1+ soon, but it will take weeks or months not days.

THEY SAID ANYTHING UNDER 5000 WAS A BARGAIN FUCK

lurk more retard

if you read some of the old posts carefully from yesterday, a guy had shared the cup and handle chart, implying that 5k was the top and it would trend lower from there...this is what prompted me to sell at 4450 to get back in lower, but I didn't think it would go this low, and my 3500 buy order went through whilst i was sleeping. another lesson in there...don't leave buy orders open before going to bed. the other lesson is to NOT buy after something has already gone up so much...probably going to feel bad during the pullback.

anyway, really hope the kiwis dont jack all of our SIGT after this "maintenance". should be coming up on 1 hr now. gonna go check it.

it wasn´t the miners
check the order book, some guy was keeping the price down, was filling the order book selling 2 to 3 coins for shit prices

I've been listening to the guy behind this coin's radio and I lost ALL my confidence on it. He knows nothing about anything. He just kept saying how he feels like he can predict the market and that he just "feels" that this coin will be big, giving no valid reason to support his idea. Drop out of this scam, guys. This is all a joke.

he's just a random guy who holds the coin. he's not a developer or anything.

HE SAID HE ONLY OWNS 750 COINS.
WHAT A JOKE... THIS IS NOTHING.
I own more than 200k.
Well, whatever.

You might be right. I actually posed some pretty basic inquiries about the white pages and no one in the discord was able to answer them. No one even tried so I had to raise a stink.

Finally someone responded claiming that they were in SIGT because of the underlying technology, devs and roadmap etc. When I posed a question about the coin's usage of TOR relays and nodes, he responded with the attached image.

On its way back up, its doing very well considering the miner dump and whale dump

It's basically just a bitcoin clone with a very easy mining difficulty. You mine it then dump it. That's literally all there is to it.

I'm about to toss another few hundred into it, missed last nights dip, not gonna miss todays