What is wrong with some people?

What is wrong with some people?

I ~almost~ feel bad for them.
They've already paid 40% of their loan.

how much total profit?

lucky fucker

guy probably literally died though

Some people are so retarded they take photos of computer screens.

can someone break this down for a retard? what am i looking at

kek

nobody tell him

HAHA i bet its his

Those are people willing to borrow to momentarily hold a small amount of bitcoin $100-200 USD worth

had no idea such a thing existed. ty user

Hey user is it worth lending? How much are you lending and what are your average returns? tnx

why would someone do that

margin trading you idiot
where the fuck do you think the margin money comes from?

misclick?

Have lots of these open since before the fork. I think they are margin traders that went 100% on their gut that BTC would tank shortly after. Instead it rose to 3300$. Feel kinda bad, but also made .75 BTC in lending and counting.

what happens when their trade fails?

Nope. user is partly right, but not really.

pink wojacks are posted

literally me right now. i am the embodiment of pink wojack. but gosh darn it, i wont let my margin position fuck me in the end. that, or ill go down with the ship

its been slightly over 10 days with a margin position, and ive racked up over 1.5 btc in fees. FUCK ME

WHAT? So how much of your money do you have in and how much of their money do you have in? Straight BTC speculation?

I have an alt speculation play on for around 15 btc in margin trading. slowly but surely im making my money back. This one was a tough pill to swallow though

I understand only enough about margin trading to be very clear that i would take it rapidly and roughly up the pooper if i tried margin trading. crypto is risky enough.

OP here.
Dude, just buy and sell your margin position.
Once you roll it over, you will be locked into the .01%s.