W-we are the s-s-sigt marines

>w-we are the s-s-sigt marines

I lost literally half my savings already.

Buy the diptrex

don't buy shit that comes out of nowhere and starts mooning and getting shilled nonstop on biz, it's usually doesn't end well.

You must be new

Had half my portfolio in this shit...average of 3300. Not gonna look at blockfolio for a few days and hope for the best.

i could have lost my 4200sat bags but i was too greedy and even bought some more at 4000 sat so now i'm double bagholding. i need help

WE

im quite sad that I didn't buy more of sign at 888sat

WUZ

>Halvening=miners taking profits
>people profit taking off major rally
>newbs panic selling at a loss

Take a deep Breath my Sigters and get you shit together.
Still expect this coin to make some serious gains once listed on a decent exchange.

why did i had to fell asleep ffs, i was still in green few hours ago

what exchange is it on

I'm gonna wait for it to go down a little more and invest on it

4 cents should be the bottom

We survived a crash down to the pits of 700 sats.
This is nothing to us.
We are the sigtmarines.

so many noobs.. learn what a stop loss is - it's designed for when you aren't at the pc staring at charts or when you go to sleep lol

ALWAYS USE THEM

You're gonna make it.

>stop loss
>cryptopia
not sure if srs.

where can i buy your bags at

Not sure if I've got enough SIGT's

sold both my kidneys to buy more SIGT

looks like i'm gonna die anons

s-see you on the other *voice weakening*

*last breath*

....side

OF THE FUCKING MOON YOU NIGGERS!!! BUY BUY BUY

How do I buy this shitcoin now that it crashed?

>tfw bought at .04, .06 .09 and .11
Still in the green even tonight

No stoplosses on craptopia. Some other dude suggested coinigy but I don't trust that.

JUST

you dont have anything to lose
many bagholders supporting this coins prices further up so if they drop the coin will take it's natural course. not going lower than this MARK MY WORDS

Im sure all these people who use these marine-memes are 12. You deserve this shit.

Could have sold for a big profit, but I see more value in the long run.

Made 10k in the last week on NEO alone and still hold a large bag.

Still get a kick out of everyone losing there cool.
Schadenfreude?

Same thing happened with MonaCoin. What you need to understand here is that halvings will drive TONS of miners away since their payout is reduced by half. They just move in to a different coin.

b-b-but it will moon once it hits bittrex, right guys??
it's not going to hit bittrex, is it...

even if it doesnt hit bittrex it will double in price

oh my god I am not giving my social security number to ANOTHER company just to buy these things.
>or am i?

I'd buy more if I had any extra funds to invest in crypto.

Perfect moment to buy.

You ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend, you ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend, you ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend, you ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend, you ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend, you ain't neva had a friend, neva had a friend!

we're now on a downtrend, expect to be sub ~1500 sats by this weekend

this shit will bounce back the instant it hits 700 though so be ready and don't get caught with your dick out if you plan on buying this dip

we are the sigt marines

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

How r u still alive and haven't killed yourself yet ?

Darwin will kick in hard in this one sooner or later.

I told you guys:

GET OUT ABOVE 1.2K SAT NOW

Annnd Mr. Pajeet is here, say hi everyone!

Bagholders always make me laugh

Where is the buy back point in your opinion?
I was thinking of putting half on around 1.25 , and the other half around 0.75

eh, I mined the 5k I have. In the green no matter what really.

Which card to get for mining? I feel this rig needs updating anyway with its GTX 750Ti.

I bought 2 1080tis months ago, open box for $615 from Microcenter. Mined on them non stop since, and if I sell before Vega comes out they'll go for close to $700 still. I'd wait before buying new GPUs. Vegas won't be good for mining siggies specifically, but a new wave of cards should drive down the price of second hand ones from the last gen (if they out perform).

>bought in at 500 sats
>still with a nice return
Don't tell me that you guys bought at above 4k.

Okay thanks. I'll keep one eye on good deals for 1080ti's and the other for Vega in case I won't find a good deal by that time (I believe I will).

It's not just about a good deal on the card though, it's about roi. In my case, I bought cards that I can sell for just as much (if not more) than I paid for them, making everything I mined pure profit. If you find a good deal on 1080s right now, there's a good chance you won't be able to resell for as much when Vega launches. Vega won't be good for mining sigt, but should be good for others. With the steep price of the cards resell value is quite important. Just try to keep all this in mind when getting into mining.

Explain to me how this holds value and isn't just another Pump And Dump..

thank god I didn't buy into this

>Bought in at 1996 minutes before the moon mission
>Bought again once it fell to 2500
I'm cccomfy

I created the Digimarine to countermeme the FUD the coin encountered.

But I would not have thought that someone use this for a shitcoin.

Glad I didn't buy into this shit 3 days ago! Just lol at all the impulsive people buying into this. The website doesn't even have any info or pics on the devs, big red flag!