Refute this

Refute this.

Sorry, I don't speak eye strain.

First tell me what "this" is

>Anyone wanting details on anything in my eight page communist gangster computer god exposee letter, please send post paid reply envelope.

I think it's self refuting.

Objective truth.

>tfw some asshole posts shit like this in the dead of night

disregarded since I'm not going to bother reading it

The reddest of the redpill.

Fine you fucking faggot.

The empirical scientific agnostic religion of ASTROCISM, created by the worldwide Slovene empire with the help of the Slovene TOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIA of THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO with its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” to aid the white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely a worldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion of ASTROCISM made possible for man to advance to present day sophistication. THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
Example: to this day worldwide, the very ancient Slovenic months of the year, created by ASTROCISM, are still used, namely a couple examples; Kwiecien, namely April translates into vegetation “blooming time”, or Sierpien, namely August translates into “sickling time”, reaping harvest time, or even Listopad, namely November, translates into “falling of leaves time”. Even the Slovenic days of the week were created by ASTROCISM namely Niedziela, Sunday trans. "no work", day of rest. Monday, Poniedziawek trans. "day after no work day", Wtorek, Tuesday trans. "second day", Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week, Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week. Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week and Sobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day" to go to the Astrocism Temple.

Everything in life, social life etc. ASTROCISM made into an automatic education and training. SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO, THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND IT ORGANIZED THE FIRST TOTALITARIAN SUPERSTITION COMMUNISM RELIGION, PRAWO SLAVNA and hundreds of years later by C. God top secret INTENSIFIED REPITITION of FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME created the schismatic Mafia Communist Catholicism, Catholicism means totalitarianism, Dict. FOR CONTROL AND MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN RACE INTO THE OVER ALL PLAN, to explore and control the entire Universe.

The C. God usurped everything from the SLOVENIC ASTROCISM RELIGION and camouflaged it when the C. God fabricated it into the Prawo Slawna superstition religion. For thousands of years, over millions of square miles of ancient Slovenia, even in its distant province of ALASKA, like ALUTIANS (Ancient Slovenic idiomatic names: Alutians, namely the long string of islands to the great endless land, namely ALASKA, the before recorded history; name of No. and So. America.

ADDENDA: These words, like most of the Slovenic language to this day, with its UNBELIEAVABLE sophisticated countless declensions of not only the suffix, but even the prefix and stem, are IDIOMATIC. Even the name SLOVENIC IS IDIOMATIC, meaning the worded people. Neighboring nations of Slovenia, alias Poland, still to this day call it Slovenia. Examples are Hungary and Lithuania.

Like ALL of the pyramids, the pyramids in the Torrid zone in Central America were built by Slovenic Astrocism, with C. God Frankenstein Skull Cap Controls, under the direct rays of the sun lite, to eliminate slanted diffusion etc. with no snow to curtail operations year round, with endless growing season to sustain life, with no intelligent nearby population to interfere or spread the secret, not even an interfering nite glow, smoke, dust, etc. from any population. NO MULATTO NIGERS with virtually no tools to this day built the Central American sophisticated SECRET SPACE ASTRONOMICAL CENTERS, NAMELY THE PYRAMIDS IN CENTRAL AMERICA.

For centuries C. God fooled the world population into believing that No. and So. America were East India islands off of India and the mulattos were INDIANS to secret the truths. Top C. God secret, ASTROCISM, through its computerized electronic SECRET SPACE RESEARCH CENTERS, THE PYRAMIDS, THE GREATEST ADVANCES WERE MADE FOR THE WORLD WIDE AGRARIAN SLOVENE RACE.

ALL of ASTROCISM'S FEAST
DAYS ETC. WERE AGRARIAN AUTO-MATIC TRAINING AND EDUCATION FOR THE SLOVENIC POPULATION. Examples: The happiest day, the first day of the new year, December 24, the first day the SUN Star moves upward in the sky making longer warmer days. The day for youngsters to joyously visit neighbors singing the countless beautiful KOLENDI, carrying long poles over their heads with carved painted star, the symbol for the Sun. The C. God usurped and camouflaged into superstitious Christmas, like the changed words of the world beloved KOLENDI, camouflaged Christmas Carols. Worldwide Slovenic parrishes today even in distant Australia in spite of the C. God, carry on this ASTROCISM custom of visiting, singing a KOLENDA with beautiful Sun stars on long poles. THE WORD CALENDAR AND THE ENTIRE CALENDAR SYSTEM IS A DIRECT USURPATION FROM SLOVENIC ASTROCISM BY THE C. God. Another example: Worldwide still preserved to this day, EVEN THE NAME, namely WIELKANOC, trans. Vigil Feast of Sunrise of Astrocism, for the day of equal light and darkness, Equinox. The joyous day marking the beginning of the AGRARIAN PLANTING SEASON. In every language, even EASTER means the Spring Equinox Feast. In no way has the C. God really camouflaged this ASTROCISM feast day into an Ethiopian niger bubkis superstitious resurrection. ALL HOLIDAYS AND EVERYTHING OF ALL THE DEADLY GANGSTER CON ARTIST SUPERSTITIOUS RELIGIONS ARE SO USURPED AND CAMOUFLAGED FROM THE SLOVENE ASTROCISM RELIGION. ALL OVER SLOVENIA, EVEN IN DECIMATED TINY POLAND, UP UNTIL WORLD WAR II, IN SPITE OF THE MAFIA COMMUNIST CATHOLIC INSIDIOUS GANGSTER PERSECUTION, MANY ASTROCISM TEMPLES STILL SURVIVED AND CARRIED ON SLOVENIC TRADITION. SINCE THEN, ALL OF SLOVENIA IS BEHIND THE COMMUNIST SILENCING IRON CURTAIN.

ANYONE WANTING DETAILS ON ANYTHING IN MY EIGHT PAGE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD EXPOSÉ LETTER, PLEASE SEND POST PAID ENVELOPE.

FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE
29 Maple Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550

P.S. I have a pawn shop typewriter now. The gov. gangsters have sprayed it with an odor that makes me sick and vomit. I type on the back door step in the fresh air.

Rezpresone przez Communistyczny Zbojecny Computerski Bog na calem swiecia nawet na odleglych planetach, WAS NIE ZAPOMINAM!

I did this for my speech/debate class in High School. It went over really well.

>tfw some asshole posts shit like this in the dead of night

Remember, it is
Gangster US Supreme Court-
written High Holy Law:
'I’ll give it to you to suck,
FINISH HIM!!"

Would Martin Luther have approved of Nazi Jewmany?

As Dec, Esq., explains:
>Now even the Pope John in the Vatican has a similar swimming pool, to share with the endless numbers of nuns to help him forget his good old days as a married-man-naked-in-bed with HIGH HOLY COMMUNION SODOMY!!

So as an opponent of the Pope perhaps Martin Luther can be considered an accidental accomplice of Astrocism?

>Long winded
>Put divisive shitposts in the public eye
The real question here is if Dec was the 20th century's Martin Luther.

didn't read lol

*farts*
k

Laugh your mad giggle NOW

t. gangster