You owe me one!

This shits mooning. 70m and it's only at 40sat!? Hop aboard biz!

>goes up 470% over 24 hours
>"time to get on it guys, you owe me one ecks dee"
>"p-p-please buy my bags s-sir"

I said the same for cxt when it was at 200% pajeet. it did 4400% the following 24hours, but hey don't listen... i know you don't like money.

The S stands for Shit, right?

>accuses me of being a pajeet
>is currently using pajeet tactics to shill a shit coin

Eh, I'll throw some shitcoin gains at another shitcoin

Oh yeah, that's right... you aren't suppose to do what biz tells you to do.

Don't buy it... it won't go higher than a tiny fraction of a penny that it is despite it's puny market cap.

Website actually looks better than I thought it would, but not sure if i see potential in it. Might be a good find though.

I'm not saying it's going to go to $1, but I could see half a cent.

I'll put what little remains of my life savings into it because I just don't give a fuck anymore.

So in other words.... you just bought 100k?

Heading up!

100sat HOLY SHEEEEIT

It's gonna dump tho

fucccckkkk I had to leave to pick up my gf and I feel like I missed the moon

is that a planned PnD guys ?

Probably

You know, we could probably get normies into this coin. The website looks decent and if we point them at coinbase and shapeshift, this could take off. Waves is relatively user friendly.

I think with a little TLC this coin could get us to lamboland.

I only bought 30k at 100sats

I expect this to go up.

Oh look another SIGT to scam people then when this shit crashes and people are pissed OP and his cronies are going to pretend tomorrow that he never told anyone to buy just like the SIGT bastards

You're just salty that you couldn't mine SIGT.

IOU1 has a 100M coin cap and 78M are already in circulation as of 2017-07-17, it also has a current market cap of $260k USD.

SIGTmarines traded their hashing capabilities for huge gainz. No one is mining here. There is not much of this coin left to go around. If we don't dump on one another, and just shill it to normies, we could all make off with chaincoin-like profits.

There are some really good arbitrage opportunities as well. Traded on 3 exchanges at the moment.