One-World Culture?

When are we all going to adopt a one singular culture as a species? All these different cultures serve no purpose but to divide us. If we all adopt a single culture, Chinese most likely, cooperation would be much easier as we would not have that barrier of culture in the way. This is coming from a southern Slav.

>Chinese most likely

Chink nationalist detected.

>Adopting Chinese culture
>Chinese
>Culture

The CCP made it their mission to destroy thousands of years of traditions and culture.

the Chinese don't have a single culture Ivan...

By culture I mostly mean language

Stop posting this weird reptilian looking character.

Also
>culture=language

A universal culture and a universal language are radically different debates. The culture of the south in the US is in no way identical to the culture of Uganda.

Close enough desu

Culture means nothing, it could just mean dressing up for a couple of days for a faggot holiday, it needs to be abolished.

Chinese speakers only outnumber people that can speak English by 40 million (includes second/third language). It should also be noted that English is spoken in more countries than Chinese is and that more countries have classes to teach English.

Going by pure numbers is silly, if that were the case we'd be adopting Hindu as the lingua-franca once their numbers over take the Chinese.

>culture means nothing

Without culture that shitty cartoon you're posting screencap from wouldn't exist.

I´d rather die than be counted as a single "species" with blacks. Over my dead body.

If you can't see different cultures it simply means that you live in a pretty homogeneous area imo, that or you've not traveled that much.

I don't care what culture, so long as we're unified
Ummmmmm no.

Well, you better kys my friend because literally every qualified scientist in the world considers you to be the part of the same species as Africans.

Too bad
I can see them as a cancer that needs to be destroyed

t. Schlomo

>ummmmm no
Not an argument try again.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm no sweetie cartoons can exist without having people dress in weird clothes for a couple of "sacred" days

>ummmmm no
Not an argument try again.

Sure but cartoons are still a product of culture.

Sure. But my point still stands, we need a single culture for the whole world

Why?

No we don't

To remove the conflict that different cultures cause
Yes, we do.

This thread is retarded and now reported

Does pax americana and spreading english and democracy around the world not count? Your one-size-fits-all idea is practically the same.

>To remove the conflict that different cultures cause
Am i talking to a member of the fucking borg right now? Culture is ludicrously broad, having multiple cultures that focus upon different virtues and vices serve a valuable tool in changing the ways societies operate, this competition means that good ideas, like individual liberty and human rights can be more readily adopted, and bad ideas, like killing all the sparrows can be thrown away as the stupid shit they are, a monoculture would have no point of comparison, which could close the world off to different ways of looking at things.

>Am i talking to a member of the fucking borg right now?
Yes. ~kyuuuuuuun~

What the fuck is this ugly ass show you keep posting jesus fucking christ these characters look like snake people

Aku No Hana, sweetie. It's rodoscoped and they're CUTE

It's rotoscope you fucking dullard.

Posting ugly rotoscoped shit should be a banable offense.

That should be goal #1 of the new world monoculture: Gas all Aku no Hana posters. The world cannot be at peace until the last rotosoper expires, hissing and thrashing about violently, in a fetid pool of its own blood and bile.

Stop being mean to me

Why don't we just place less emphasis on trivial things like food and dress, and focus on universally accepted morals? Forcing people to assimilate and abandon stuff that they like is madness. Who cares if someone celebrates shit like Christmas or not. You sound like a demented utopian who wants to remake the world through dystopian tactics.
Also this, culture is everywhere.
English is the more likely option in that regard. Chinese is spoken almost exclusively in China and it's quite difficult for foreigners to learn. English on the other hand, is transcontinental and has hundreds-of-millions of 2nd language users.

You mean the extinction culture

Did they rotoscope the entire anime ?
Didnt know the japs had sunk this low.

hmm..