What populations deserve their own Endangered Species Act?

I'll sart off with the Samaritians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrean_civilization
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12621603
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12//full/5201205a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis#Persecution_of_Yazidis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white britons

Is it bad that i honestly don't care?
More cultures have disappeared than we will ever know about.

Cucks should fade away.

>a racial slur against your people is used on a daily basis

Thanks Jews.

Assyrians

Mandaeans, if there are even any left in the Middle East.

Ainu japs

Literally every meme ethnicity in the Caucasus from Tats to Abkhazians and Laz people.

>assyrians still exist
>babylonians don't
can someone explain this to me.

Who knows, but seems they still held their own cultural identity when the Parthians/Sassanids ruled the region while still calling it Babylon and they followed the Assyrians in converting into Christianity.

'Babylonians' or South Iraqis slowly became Arabs as the area was the original center for Arabic writing, Arab colonization and so forth. They're still their own kind of Arab although Babylon is uninhabited. As for Assyrians, the people themselves aren't "endangered" as they've been refugees but everything about their culture and homeland is, including actively used monasteries with ancient tombs being destroyed with everyone in them. Mandaeans , some of them, know the language of Assyrians, but for whatever reason aren't called Babylonians.

Circasians
Had a QT boyfriend from there

>tfw saw more blacks and pakis in my one time going to Florida than I have in my whole life of England going to various cities

All Native American groups.

Kets

liar

Kalash people

seconding Mandaeans. Plenty here in Sydney. Cute thicc women.

>tfw the whole of northern Iraq isn't assyrian
FUCK TIMUR

White people.

Parsis

White Western Europeans in general, really.

The only whites I wouldn't mind dying off.

Babylonians were never an ethnicity, they were mostly Amorites and Chaldeans. Babylon was just a city/state, it's like saying New Yorkers are a separate ethnic group.

Europeans in general , those racist bombs and intolerant trucks must be stopped.

Irish Gaels

Papuans in West Papua

Hadza. They are genetically basically a whole race unto themselves, probably the most archaic population of humans in all of africa and theres only thousands of them left. Under a reasonable system they'd already be protected but since everyone is equal nobody cares that this unique subspecies of man is dissapearing.

There is no uch thing as Papuans

Basques, Corsicans

this

There's nothing special about Corsicans

hadza aren't "pure", they like most other populations have been mixing for a very, very long time.

Not french, not really italians ans not sardinians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrean_civilization
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12621603
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12//full/5201205a.html
And please, stop believing irredentist italian propaganda.

This.

White Britons really aren't going anywhere. There are so many of them, and even in the U.S there are a lot of colonial americans who are pretty much of full British ancestry. I see it on 23andme all the time. And then include Australia and New Zealand, and Canada.

I can't see ethnic brits dying out any time soon.

Samaritans on the other hand number at a mere 700.

Fuck off. No one likes ASSyrians.

Sentinelese and other primitive tribes in the Indian and Pacific Islands, but they kinda do already so maybe not thread material.

The Sentinelese ALREADY have protections from being "endangered"

What the fuck I should have read the thread

t. ISIS

I like them and I'm European. I think only Kurdmonkeys and wahabist trash hates them.

Wrong. I am one and I hate them.

Then do the world a favor and kill yourself

>posts an Afghan Tajik

at least get it right dude

ISIS doesn't care about what ethnic group you belong to, they only care about what religious beliefs you have.

>ISIS doesn't care about what ethnic group you belong to, they only care about what religious beliefs you have.

That ethnicity, like most in the area, is defined by religion. While there are Christian (Levantine) Arabs, there are very few Muslims or Jews that speak the language, let alone are considered Assyrians. It's the "Romans (Orthodox), Franks, Syrians" mentality which is still prevalent. Which is why the Armenian/Assyrian/Pontic genocide is considered a religious one.

The ottomans / young turks were inspired by european secular nationalism.

>Corsica
>not italian
their dialect is practically tuscan which is basically italian and their culture is really similar to ours

None, since different ethnic groups are not species ya dummy.

i have an assyrian friend, pretty chill people with a culture that deserve to be protected

The cucks should fear the bulls.

The Yazidis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis#Persecution_of_Yazidis

Holy shit.. I'm part Native American. My brother looks exactly like the guy on the far right.

All Tungusic people to be honest

They are being extincted by chinks and slavs

This is , I'm sorry to say but you've already been brainwashed and your memories of his dastardly deeds erased. We have that technology.

Balts.

>tfw no qt tungusic gf who can succ without her nose getting in the way

Blacks I can believe, but Pakis? There are no Pakis in Florida. There are only 500k Pakistanis in all of America, while London alone has 230k.

Gaels.

he probably thinks Cubans are Pakis

this

>hurr ancesteral guilt
Fuck off.

That's hilarious.

I never mentioned the ancestors, but I can see how you thought that's what I meant.

Jesus Christ. I hope these are the weird ones, and not representative of all of them.

>Whites are second most populous race behind East Asians
>Most Euro countries have minorities in the single digits
>Third world fertility rates bound to decrease with urbanization and lower death rates
>Racemixing doing more to distill minority ethnicities than whites in white countries, with white neighborhoods the most segregated and whites least likely to miscegenate
>Immigration trends bound to plateau over time, especially in reaction to tightening border policies
>We're close to extinction hurrdurr

Everyone east of the Elbe river looks like that.

There is a small Pakistani community in South Florida, but I'm willing to her the dumb brit thinks white/tan/light Brown Hispanics are Pakis.

*to bet

I thought there were slightly more black Africans than Caucasians. Anyway, you have a point. "Black" Americans are what, 20-25% white?

They are only 16 times more black than Jews.

The world was 35% white in 1900, now it's about 10%. If you think whites aren't dying out you're fucking retarded.

The iberians. Very very few people can say they are over half iberian. Portugal was the last iberian stronghold and that failed because they allow people from brazil or former colonies. Portugal is the only population of Europea with a natural black ancestry population.

Sami, Native Americans, Ainu

Abos should be rounded up and put in a nature preserve. Those evolutionary throwbacks can't function in modern society.

Whites aren't dying out, Asians (mainly Chinese and Indians) and Africans are just having more kids. Sorry user, but that doesn't mean all white people will vanish.

>Abos should be rounded up and put in a nature preserve. Those evolutionary throwbacks can't function in modern society.

That's pretty shitty of you. I can understand if you are just meeting around but ideas like that are legit pretty disturbing.

>have to make gasoline different so they don't huff it
>have to tell them not to sleep in the road
>have to keep alcohol away from them.
>most of them are welfare cases.

>Veeky Forums feels bad about samaritans getting cucked by cloesly related goat rapist religions
>mocks European paganism

abos already live like this. they have fully functioning villages that are entirely propped up by taxpayer money where they do nothing but laze about all day.

The Khoikhoi, San, and any other click language speaking people. They're pretty much the few humans with the most ancient Homo sapiens DNA, which means while they're pretty damn close to the original stock, it's not like they're the missing link between archaic Homo sapiens and modern humans. They split off from the now extinct Paleo-African stock around 90,000 years ago, used to be the dominate race in Africa for tens of thousands of years, and even left Africa to later come back (at least the ancestors of the Khoikhoi did, around 20,000 years ago in fact, which could explain why some of them have South Asian DNA). Then right before the ice age "ended", other Africans who weren't Pygmies in Central and West Africa (the ancestors of modern East, Nilo-Saharan, West, and eventually Bantu) started to outnumber them, pushing most of them out of their ancestral home (East Africa) and into Southern Africa, where the majority of them live today.

Speaking of Pygmies, there used to be a lot of them in West Africa, but their ancestors either died off from migrations from the former Green Sahara and East Africa (where West Africans come from), or just assimilated into their populations. There are a few left but they're nowhere near the majority now.

The stone age tribes that live on the Andaman Islands
They're already protected and their island prohibited entry enforce by the Indian Navy, but all it takes is one idiot wanting to see them and giving them a common cold or something

The Jarawa already caught the measles, but they survived it. Speaking of Stone Age tribes in Asia...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

An entire race of manlets that look like black people but are more related to Melanesians, Abbos, and Asians in general. They range a lot in physical appearance.

Well, Native Americans came (mostly) from Siberia.

>ancient and historic civilization dwindling down and down
vs
>some fag LARPers who are the first pagans in their bloodline in over a millennium
ya same thing

This.
There is no European paganism. Those religions never survived, don't have any followers, and there is no sufficient, let alone comprehensive, record of their beliefs and practices sufficient for anything like a reconstruction.

One thing I can be pretty certain of is that they wouldn recognize any neopagan religion.