FUCKING SIGT

FUCKING SIGT
50% DOWN
50% DOWN
50% DOWN
50% DOWN
AND DROPPING
I GOT SCAMMED IT WAS A FUCKING SCAM I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING LIFE JUST END ME END ME
I WANT MY MONEY BACK

50%, actually?

>buying pajeet coins from Veeky Forums
You had it coming. I didn't fall for it even though I was tempted. I will buy in later.

Hahahahahaha god you FOMO buyers are fucking stupid niggers.

"GEE ITS UP 500% THIS WEEK. BETTER BUY IN NOW FOR MY EASY GIBS. WHAT?? NO GIBS???

>chimping intensifies

Get out of crypto and donate your money to charity.

you deserved it

and now that you learned your lesson you can grow

So any actual logically opinion about signatum and not some random wah wah cry baby emotional rant.

I see the whales are still not leaving the coin as the richlist is still in tact. You guys think this will go up? I feel like it will.

YES ACTUALLY

GIBS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING YOU DUMBASS RETARD USE FUCKING WORDS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY

I cant grow when my money is sinking. There is no way to grow from this I might as well have lost it all now

desu i'm sure you'll get your investment back if you hodl

but i'll be investing when it bottoms out

volume has been creeping back up from low 500s to high 500s. we're also back to 2800 sats last i checked. this coin is not done yet.

well i was their til the halving and it dropped from 4.2k to 3.4 then it started slowly declining and when i woke up now its sitting around 2800... not the best of signs imo.

DGB holders lost 75% after it hit all time high and it never recovered. DGB is also a better coin and on more exchanges

you clearly weren't watching if you didn't see it go down as low as 2200. we're back at 2800.

Just hold, another wave is incoming. This shitcoin will bounce back soon enough. The lesson learned is you either fomo early or not at all.

Thats wbat they said about DGB too
But let me guess, this one is different

>investing in unknown companies
Why not invest in something that actually pays off?

So what, it bounced around yesterday too
It dropped as low as 2600 and went up as high as 4400 after that
Just because it's bounced up a bit in a hour or so doesnt mean the crashing trend is reversing, just look at yesterday

ok dude don't buy any siggies / dump the ones you have. nobody is forcing you to buy.

u clearly didn't see it dropped to 2600 then recovered to 2400 thats called a natural bounce.

Then it dropped again now we're at 2800 and the low is 2200.

Thats not recovering.

Quite a bit different.

DGB sat around doing fuck all for 3 months. Then it went up over the course of two weeks before shitting the bed and slowly declining as nothing came of it.

SIGT went from 800 to 5k sats in 3 days, had a big drop after the halving (to be expected), and is already showing signs of recovering.

kys

ok you're right. siggies are still crashing. you win, bro. don't buy

Trust me I'm not buying but I won't sell at anything over 5% loss
So until the trash gets back up to at least around 4700 or 4800 I'm stuck with it and stuck in limbo with it and can't do anything it's almost lost money at this point

See
Yeah I bet when DGB went up to 1500 after it dropped to 1100 after it started it's crash you thought it was "recovering" too right? Right? If you think SIGT is recovering right now then you must have also thought that was recovering.

>never recovered

Implying that DGB is completely dead and has ho chance. May I please have access to your magic scrying ball?

I personally think DGB will end up as a viable long-term crypto asset. It got meme pumped and a bunch of people got suckered, but that doesn't mean the coin has no utility.

you will lose it all if you don't cut your losses, now you've learned not to listen to faggots shilling shitcoins, do your own research retard

>t. sell me your bags

Too late now op.

Made me laugh hard. Thanks op

If you believed in the tech you invested in you should be happy to hold for 10 years

crypto is 10 times faster, long term hodl is 1 year

Amount of siges on sells has been growing like crazy, outpacing the buys.
It was around 3-4mil range when the pump started, and it's nearing 8mil now.

Let it'll go down even more, I like the gains this coin provided, and I like the coin, I'll be picking it up when it's done with sell offs. But it is unwise to not sell at least a portion.

This is just the halvening dump which has escalated into weak hands dumping too. This is exactly what i predicted. All the single GPU miners only ever planned to mine up till the halvening then dump as its no longer profitable for them. Loving these cheap siggies thanks weak hands.

Bwahahahahahahaaha Nethash dropped 80% Enjoy your scam coin bags OP Bwahahahahaha