BAT!!!

BAT is about to explode. the last two days every site I go is hyping Brave re: the google censorship. Brave is and BAT are about to go MAINSTREAM.

Holding 30k ,I'm ready.

@ 1k, should I flip some ether for more right now?

Any links as to it going mainstream? I cant see anything. Also brave browser is utter shit. Doubt it will be anything more than a pump. Still hodling for the money though.

Thank god I have a big bag of this bad boy.

I'm using Brave on my phone now, it seems just as fast or faster... and there are no ads. What's shit about it?

What is Brave?

I installed it yesterday, am using it right now. What's shit about it? Seems faster. I Don't think BAT will become popular though.. i don't think people will make a big browser switch from chrome/firefox.

I installed it when it first come out. Never mind what I said, I just tried it out again and it does feel slightly faster than Chrome. Unless they push BAT hard I doubt it will catch on. But then again it is advertised on the home page and I doubt anyone expected the masses to adopt using an adblocker extension 5 years ago so who knows.

just d/led, this is the default now.

I thought so too but it is happening slowly but steadily. All the reddit threads I saw today (...) spoke of Brave as the protest alt. Its already on the radar of people in the known. Once its monetized every pajeet and chink will use it.

This google fallout might actually be good for BAT. Gonna get rich son.

you can't have heaps of tabs open it crashes

only fault with it

dont shill. i use brave too but im waiting to see if it's good long term.

BAT investors are about to have their payday.

Liking the browser so far and 3k

>i don't think people will make a big browser switch from chrome/firefox.

imagine if it's 1998
>i don't think people will make a big browser switch from netscape/ie.

Are we shaping for a pump?

I got 16.6k BAT lets do it boys

i am already using it, very nice

Let's fucking go lads

I have brave installed in phone. When will I recieve my free coins?

when they announce the coinbase partnership for a bat to fiat gateway for publishers this shit is going to mars.

Coinbase officially rejected BAT as Eich has tweeted. They told that they are nnot going to work with some memecoin.

They have only option which is new gen decentralized exchange. Noone else wants to deal with BAT. In fact developers are selling their BAT currently to migrate to different platform.

Get a load of this lying nigger

He's not lying, as Eich did say Coinbase isn't adding BAT onto their buy widget. But definitely disingenuous, as a huge publisher is about to be announced.

BAT is DEAD. GET OUT ASAP

Well shit. My bad

So the big partnership is not coinbase huh. So it'll be another exchange that'll implement fiat exchange for BAT?

why the fuck would coinbase add small altcoins anyway

It will be Gemini and it won't bring much effect. Max ~5 cent growth. BAT is DEAD GET OUT ASAP.

Could be Gemini or Circle, could be a large normie institution.

If you wont sell your BAT right now you will regret it starting from todays evening. A huge dump by whales incoming. They are switching into other memecoins. BAT is DEAD.

Nice just bought 100k

you can stop with the fud. bat is cheap enough now to accumulate. you know we're going to 20k sats. don't be greedy

No way 20k. We are going to 2k Satoshi. Whales are unleashing their bags. Everyone run away ffs.

tfw bought a shitton of BAT at 3500sats

lol

It's not dead wtf. This is just the beginning. It was always a rumor to begin with about coinbase, and so now you're fudding about the rumor not being big to your liking?

BAT dead sell now

BAT is officialy NOW BANKRUPT AUTIST TOKEN and this is now
OFFICIAL BANKRUPT AUTISTS TOKEN thread

Low-effort FUD on Veeky Forums?
Time to buy

the fuck why is it dipping ?

Everything is dipping in case you haven't noticed

This coin kills the Google.

Go shill on /pol/ if you have BAT. Best way to ensure that its price goes up. Leddit doesn't hurt as well.

This is one coin that you can ensure a profit if you know how to shill.

Brave even has a lion logo, T_D will jizz.

>>calling people Autists
>>he's on Veeky Forums

???