/BCC GENERAL/ August 9th Edition

Who here ready for the next pump? New floor established and strapped in for the moon baby.

BTC is old news, all hail our new savior BCC. Get in while you can, fools!

Other urls found in this thread:

ULT.com/ICOgiveaway
twitter.com/sovereign_ind/status/895036725323608073
cash.coin.dance/blocks#thisweek
cash.coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BCC is gonna get wrecked.
Fuck you /r/BTC

If Segwit2x fails like Core wants it to, expect BCC to moon.

>our new savior
you have to go back

I'm pumped

repeating FUD?

No, I'm stating facts. Do I think Segwit2x will fail? Probably less than 5% chance. Does Core want it to fail- obviously yes.

If Segwit2x does fail, there's no viable on-chain solution planned for the main chain. If an agreement explicitly involving ~90%+ hashpower and industry leaders can't go through, what can the community be expected to accomplish?

Where's the FUD?

This shit is gonna 10x once segwit activates

happening

confirmed happening

Happening confirmations: 2/6

Happening confirmations 3/6
Might hit some resistance around 0.10, seems to be a decent wall there

SOOON MOOON POGCHAMP

>that great wall of china

happening confirmation 4/6... engine is go.

source?

Moon! The moon! I can see the moon.

the shield is down.
commence attack on the main reactor

happening confirmation 5/6

What the fuck going on

ULT.com/ICOgiveaway will this drive up or drop the price tonight?

Get the fuck ready boys

wall shattered. gains incoming

Happening confirmations 6/6
Wall has been decimated.
ATTACK!
ATTACK!

happening confirmation 6/6

something strange is happening, jihan is holding than removing walls as price goes up

they literally keep price low, can any autist here confirm and tell me why?

OK I will sell all my BCC now, it will crash today

Bet this one goes in a second too. Pretty blatant

Jihan don't want BCC to moon yet, he let it rise then keep it down. Is is a mean to threat Core devs that he could switch to BCC and people will support it.

mother fucking idiot should be offed

Accumulation.
If you sell lower than the miners that are producing the coin you are an idiot. New coins cant be sold below 0.15 without loss.

The miners are gathering the old coins, ramping up hashrate so no one can sell below a certain price and then they throw the coins back at you twice as expensive.

BCC IN FREE FALL

ITS OVER

Bitcoin cash is fucking exiting. The fork did not make sense at all before understanding why. Fuck segwit :)

Cash is king

Damn, BTC falls make my BCC value falls in dollar too

Get a grip

BTC falling...
BCC staying the same...
Is this the beginning?

The grand crypto dump has begun...

its happening goyims

What's happening with your meme lines? You think a breakout is about to occur?

BREAKOUT COMMENCING, HOPE EVERYONE IS STRAPPED IN

I'm on Australian east coast time. I've been strapped in for 8 hours.

fuck i don't know whether to tether or BCC.

>The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 13% of the original chain's difficulty.
>It is currently 30% more profitable to mine on the original chain.
>BitMEX XBTUSD futures has liquidated a long position of 80,000 contracts ($80,000) at 3260.1. Margin lost: $800@100x; $1,600@50x -- Wed Aug 09 10:35:38 +0000 2017
>OKCoin BTCUSD Weekly futures has liquidated a long position of 16,631 contracts ($1,663,100) at 3,247.50. Margin lost: $83,155@20x; $166,310@10x - 2017-08-09 18:36:51
>Bitcoin difficulty adjustment ETA: After 12 Blocks, About 1.8 hours
HERE YE
THE DAY OF JUDGMENT IS UPON US

just sold my BTC, I can't handle it anymore
>tfw tetherbear

Messy af what does it mean

BTC doomsday is upon us

Repent ye filthy bitcoin holding sheep. Bitcoin cash is here to vanquish ye.

AAAAAAAAA

we are the cashmarines

MY BCASH JUST FORKED INTO BBAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You chinks told me to but, but bcc still decreased, where is my moon???

kekd. but this

bitcoin cash is gonna do great, roger ver, the jews and sillicon valley are on our side, we will make bitcoin great again, and once we have the majority of hash power bitcoin cash will become the bitcoin, screen mark this, to the moon lads

When will moon?

buying 1k worth 8/14

sorry you amerifat cracker bwahahhahahahaha
non for you HEHEHEHHEEHHE only cheeseburger for you KEK

>When will moon?
Be patient, it's severely undervalued at the moment.

I love it, accumulation around the .09 area has been going on for over a day now, similiar to what we saw when it went sideaways around .06 for 24-36 hrs. Expect a big spring upward soon, hopefully by lunch time here in the states!

WHEN WILL MOON user?

WILL IT MOON NAOOOO?

IM FUCKING READY

But the volume is fizzling out...

never
just another shitcoin. sell while you can

twitter.com/sovereign_ind/status/895036725323608073

SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCKING TALKING CATS

Get on board this shitcoin is currently mooning.

That fucking whore could have wrote that all in word doc and posted a screenshot instead of making us read a gorillion tweets.

I buy 1 BCC at 0.1
You sell 1 BCC at 0.99
Volume = 2 BCC
price decreased

I buy 1 BCC at 0.1
I buy 0.5 BCC at 0.11
Volume = 1.5 BCC, price increased

volume has nothing to do with price. You could have more volume, and higher or lower price, or lower volume, and higher or lower price.

BCC is already a better coin that buttcoin. It's increased block size means users benefit from faster transactions NOW not 3 or 10 months when and IF lightning ever gets implemented.

BCC already won.

Volume is measured in BTC, not BCC, stupid goyim

but BCC block size is super tiny because nobody uses it
they don't need 2 MB
cash.coin.dance/blocks#thisweek

biggest one is like 160 kB

no use in using logic in this reddit shill thread

>over 80 % is mined by some unknown gook. Probably China

Yeah, no. I respect it if you are in it for a quick cash grab, but BCC is trash and will crash any day now.

>BCC doesn't need 8MB blocks

Obviously not right now you fucking piece of shit retarded shill, but hey let's just reduce it to 1MB and then go full circle

it's about one week old.
not yet profitable to mine compared to BTC.
But look, profit parity is closing by the day.
cash.coin.dance/blocks

Lightning Network, tree chains, side chains, rootstock, so much vaporware promised for Bitcoin while the alt world has produced working software years in advance.

I hope BCC sticks to doing what it does best, being digital cash instead of introducing feature creep which apparently Samson Mow was hinting about on twitter last night.

Moon soon

/Thread

Underrrrrrated.

Bitcoin Core, next 9 months

0.15 SegWit support demanded
0.16 Mandatory upgrade, new tx type non-backwards compatible
0.17 SegWit tx only, legacy tx incompatible
0.18 Mandatory upgrade, legacy tx removed
0.19 Code base stripped, SegWit only, consensus rules changed, closed source software
0.20 Central fee control, central inflation control, LN testing on MainNet, mining becomes permission only
0.21 Closed source only, access requires central AML/KYC account to access network.

Screencap it plebs, BCC FTW

when is this fuckin thing going to move

Never

>some unknown gook. Probably China
that unknown gook must know something we don't know. I guess he accumulates a shitload of btc and then drivew the bch price up.

I've read some shitty books about stock price analysis and stuff. They use programs to derive information about stock price behaviour. What they saw was that the price and volatility have something in common. If volatility is low, price goes up and if volatility is high price goes down.

We saw that with bitcoin when the price hovered around 2800 for a few days and then jumped to 3200. Currently volatility of BCC is getting lower and lower and the price goes slowly up, as expected.

I think there will be a spike soon.

The whole market seems to go slowly sideways cus of seg activation. BCC while break out as soon as things go back to normal.

Currently bagholding since i bought close to ath (buy high sell low), so heres hoping for another moon

capped and checked

We are the cashmarines

My latest meme

Donations welcome
19w9eXAZFM9njdwdQvs5dVwGJxP91HJJP4

nice
just sent some bcc

we will need the big blocks when we hit 100 billion market cap.

Very interesting actively. Something seems fishy

My opinion is that whales have been manipulating and shorting the market for BCC. Right now they're continuing to accumulate and there is some kind of war going on behind the scenes. I think we're going to see big numbers for Bitcoin Cash over the next few weeks. I canceled my sell orders at ~400 USD in prep for this. Time to start thinking bigger, lads.

The question is will the pump begin before or after Polo releases their customers funds? And how much BCH is in there to begin with?

Considering that all of the previous 'dumps' basically consisted of millionaires sucking up all of the Bitcoin Cash that dumbasses were selling for $200, and this appears to continue to be the case at around $325, I'm not very worried. These people are not in the business of giving away free money. I see BCC hitting $600, 800, 1200 in the future.

What is everyone's Bcash strategy?

I have 25 Bcash, and I am only holding because I don't trust the chinks.

Do you guys see it going to .3?

Betting on chink greed and manipulation might work, but am not sure.

BTC will be .3 of BCH in a few months. :^)

>hold 0 bcash
>watch in the distance with popcorn ready