Buy into NEO at 393, sell at 545

>buy into NEO at 393, sell at 545
>hell yiss nice proffet
>it goes to 660k, (((experts))) predit $25 by the end of the week
>buy back in at 512k and 575k respectively
>hold for THREE FUCKING GODDAMN DAYS WATCHING IT CONSTANTLY GO FROM 490K TO 550K NOT FUCKING MOVING
>say "fuck it" and sell at 565k, take a modest profit and thank god for letting me drop my bags
>IT GOES TO 600K LITERALLY FIVE FUCKING MINUTE LATER

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING CHINKS GODDAMMIT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR STUPID CONFERENCES SO UNPREDICTABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOUR FUCKING COIN FOLLOW A TREND LIKE A NON-AUSTISISC COISNSDSDNJ NWF KAW90IEGJA89W0UE0 GHNJKDFSMBSDALF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdAyO1_0noM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can't hold for more than 3 days.

Do you even lift, brah?

Who cares you made a profit, I lost $200 on SIGT.

Bought 1600 NEO when it was ANTShares at $2.55
It's $19 now.
Thanks Veeky Forums

>trying to time the markets in crypto on instinct

Yeah good luck with that. If you can't hold a coin for more than one month you should probably gtfo of Neo right now.

If its rise is anything like Eth it's going to be 30% rises followed by 30% crashes right after, then rising again even stronger.

l2hold

I thought I fucked up when i bought 660 at 3.00 lol

>He doesn't own any GAS!
Wtf are you doing user

I'm down $950 on SIGT :(

Where the fuck do you niggers buy NEO?

Just hold for a year and you'll see some awesome gains.

bittrex

>$2.55
try 25k ANS for 5 cents

Proof?

buttrex

>sold yesterday when I thought it was going to start dropping because of the conference
>wavers and then goes up

I made money, but it annoys me that I could've made so much more

I literally told you to sell @ 625k sats.
Neomarines who don't listen to TA guy will get cucked, I told you.

I got buys @415k and 512k, should I sell now? This uptrend can't continue, right?

This.

NEO is long hold, if you want lose money sell for little profit, but that is idiotic move, because NEO is going to 50 $ near future..

The uptrend will continue until the conference tomorrow.

Hold to be a Rocketman.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdAyO1_0noM

It will be turbulent, so hold tight.

This is isnt about conference, there is already many conferenses behind, and many come future.

If you dont have a patience, you dont ever come wealthy, selling some pocket change profit is just pure stupidity.

AAAAAAARAAAAGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You literally contradicted yourself.
>If you dont have a patience, you dont ever come wealthy, selling some pocket change profit is just pure stupidity.
So I buy 500 NEO @ 340k and sell them for 625k.
Then be patient and wait until the dip. Which will happen after the conference.
Buy back in at 330k at the end of August.

How is that better than buying at 340k and waiting until 330k? That's just stupid.

Sorry user, you don't even know the fundamentals of trading.
Buy the rumour, sell the fact.

This. Hodlers have this loyalty mentality that supersedes the reality of trading. They also have this false belief that things will always go up in the end even when we're already wading in seas of shitcoins that never go anywhere. Fuck hodlers, fuck plebbit

The NEOmarine threads are going to be great.
Can't wait.

Don't get me wrong I believe in NEO and that'll it'll be worth more than 650k sats.
But it will take a couple of months before that, if you buy at 500k+ now you're gonna be bagholding a while.

More to the point, where do you niggers buy GAS?

>if you buy at 500k+ now you're gonna be bagholding a while.
Based on what facts?

Based on:
Buy the rumour, sell the fact.
Nothing to keep the price up this high after news drop tomorrow.

op is a faggot, this place is going down

Atleast read the other NEO/GAS thread, binance.

Based on memes then.

>(((experts)))
Not say we shouldn't gas 'em, but it's not their fault you make bad decisions despite having all the tools to make good ones.

seconded, would love too see that proffit.