/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

pink wojak edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Bumpn dual 90s

Stop stealing crypto memes for your own sake, because you stock cucks can't come up with anything good.

>implying im gonna be trading non paper until the markets stop being so weak
heh, nothin personell

AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKK

Did that orange faggot really slay the bull

Looks like it. Time to buy energy/commodities. Everyone has been saying this for like a month though.

wall street shitting itself, stock cucks on suicide watch

defense and gold etfs

RTN and LMT up on the pre-market

Hope all y'all loaded up on that UVXY like we were telling you. Time to put the bull back in the pasture for a while, its open bear season now.

Make it stop

just for a couple days maybe Orange faggot will not do anything he already backpeddled from the fire and blood on twitter it will return to normal tomorrow or the day after it may even rally today

It wasnt that bad yesterday

You just made stupid choices

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This happens literally every few months
The pullback will be weak and by EOD tomorrow we'll be breach at another record high again.

>liberals would rather suck Kim's tiny cock

NAK

ATTAK

This is what I voted for. My dick can only get so hard. By EOD tomorrow we're going to have boots on the ground in Korea. VIX is going to 20-25. All your indexes are going to lose 10% today. Just wait for it and buy the dip.

Well I mean, the entire past month has been very weak over all and in the past couple weeks the market has really been stalling it feels like. I'd love to see the market take off again, but it doesnt hurt to come prepared in times like this that we could see a long period of slowness and retraction

> By EOD tomorrow we're going to have boots on the ground in Korea
How much do you want to bet that won't happen

I don't post gappers if there are leftists in this thread

Maybe tomorrow

boardshorts confirmed for /pol/ how based can one tripfag be

lol

>implying I'm not Chad

lol

wtf I thought everyone else was jewish here?!

How much you wanna bet our generals have some brand spanking new toys they want to play with?

>muh liberal boogeyman
I dont care about politics. Money is that only thing that matters to me. kys ya inbred retard

I can tell by those man tits and that C-section scar that you're a proud mother. How old is your child?

It won't happen faggot. Screencap this.

>not knowing that war is the biggest money making scheme in the history of mankind
Wew lad maybe you're the one who should contemplate suicide.

ACHN
XTNT
NVAX

On the watch list

Noob here, could you please explain your reasoning for choosing these tickers?

>disney

They want up overnight so I'm hoping they'll continue for another few percentage points so i can scalp them.

Not meant to be a long hold just a quick scalp

Not a great morning

>Weibo niggers BTFO
You should've just let me in :^)

I see, thanks. Is "up overnight => up at start of day" a commonly used trading pattern?

Yes it's referred to as "gap and go"

ACHN - looks like great results yesterday and had analyst price target raised from $6 to $8. Up .80 or so since close yesterday.
XTNT - FDA clearance for drug line extention
NVAX - Results look good and received analyst upgrade from Neutral to Buy.

Also going to short CEMP if it runs this morning

hasnt been a great few weeks for this strat. I mostly find "gap and shit the bed" is the typical way these have been trading for awhile now.

NAK UP 2% GO GO GO GO

Money maker for the Jews
The common stock memer and crypto shill will get fucked

War stocks to invest in? Energy?Heavy metal stocks you'd recommend? I'm already in on NAK for a long hold.

XTNT Shoot up but has now leveled. Still .22 since yesterday

CEI

Lockheed Martin General Dynamics

NOC

JUST

Daily reminder that most of these trip faggots are just roleplaying and to take everything they say with a grain of salt.

This. They'll be gone soon thoug. /rgt/ has a massive trip graveyard.

Get the EWY put options for a late October strike date. Thank me later.

hwkn

This, boardshorts fucking paper trades

Losing a lot of money here. Anyone have a day trade to bump me up?

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

this shit is not even a moderate correction. This is some regular Wednesday faggotry.

Anyone playing the Earnings Call gamble? XTNT after hours.

K T O S
T
O
S

CANNOT KEEP A REAL NIGGA DOWN

bunch of crude oil news about to come out in around 12 mins, I think the market's waiting to see what happens

I'm in.

I've had ENOUGH!

BANT and ENDSP look good.

nigger

What a worthless get fuck u man

Just bought 100k. Thanks kek

checked

Just bought 10k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHOA

JUST BOUGHT 200k

checked fren

>$9 soon
tick tock user

PRAISE KEK

JUST WENT ALL IN ON BOTH

Finally gave up on amd. I was in at 11.28 out 12.75. should have sold after earnings. oh well. Stock piling cash for another day.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

i hope that faggot that asked how amd was doing everyday has killed himself.

Kek doesn't give a flying fuck about your stocks. He wants you to buy more ETH.

I can't find these tickers.

Who's ready for the bear market?

He has spoken.

> -0.23
> - 0.20
> -0.47
shit.. this it it's all ogre. Time to stockpile gold and ammunition and elect Ron Paul as president.

Sorry for the cryptoshills, I just like stocks. (´・ω・`)

Wow kys

thanks just bought 20k

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BEAR MARKET

There's still money to be made in this bear market. You just need to purchase stuff and sell it for more than you paid for it.

what u speak about

>tfw my stocks are recovering nicely
just bee yourself and dont listen to what faggots on the internet say

Well at least MU held strong
But what is going on with AMD, I'm honestly surprised it went into the 12's

teva is crap.

these threads are cozy to wake up to compared to everyone about yelling at virtual money on this board. (also, i'm too shy to get a real job.)

that's probably enough tripblogging there, carry on.

I NEE A NEW MEME NOW

We're you holding before the drop? Or did you try to catch a falling knife?

no i just say its crap because with jews you win said no one ever.

No I don't. I lost 100 real dollars today. I haven't been paper trading for a while now you colossal faggot. Plus i hardly even offer advice i just post gappers

Go fuck yourself