Just won 0,7BTC on prime dice

I know it's not a lot and I'm not into bragging but I wanted to share my strategy and have some feedback or if other on this board were playing regularly ?

I was rolling the dice multiple times with 0,0001BTC at stake and every time a series of 5 loss came I would play 0,01 BTC. But if I lost the sixth time I wouldn't double the amount because I had not much to play with (0,2BTC) and thought I would get burnt rapidly . So the sixth times if I lose I just put another 0,01 , the seventh 0,02, eight 0,04, just not to win but more not to lose. And in the end even though after 5 " loss " it wasn't always a win, I won in the long term with the strategy . The only thing that could make me lose was if I lost 13 times in a row , I wouldn't have the necessary fund to bet another time trying to get everything back . But What if someone has 10 BTC to play with , he would need to lose 30 times in a row or something to lose .

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, this works

I know it is still a gamble, and losing 20+ in a row is far from impossible .. especially when you start rolling dice more than 10 000 times, but I don't know. It was easy money

nice just won 100k

I lost 18 btc on dice last summer, i want to kms desu

Lol, you don't really think this will earn you money long term do you?

well either you're young or very stupid. That's not how probability works.

what you're doing gives you max. a 50/50 chance to win, and because of the house edge it's lower.

Also you seem to have more loses then wins, gamble with what you can afford to lose

Lost so much to gambling. I stopped.

The house is always winning in the end , so no. Definitely no long term . But if I had more to play I would certainly try again
>With this state of mind you will never stop user

No , again any gamble is a definite loss if you seek long terms gains. But it's just about when will the " 20 times loss in a row come "
It can be today if I try again or in two months . At one point you would have to stop before getting burn . So it's about timing the " when " . Because it's still a " when " not if . But I think the risk/reward might be in our favour if we stop once we attain an already set goal. And never go back again

I once hit 15+ losses in a row on roulette wheel and lost 1k.

Never again. don't be stupid, if you've won, get out now.

The risk reward will never be in your favour. If you actually want to understand gambling then go and read a david sklansky book or something.

If you want to gamble like a moron thinking there is anyway to make it profitable then you will lose money, just as you deserve to.

The martingale system is literally free money

I've just been thinking the past minutes about it and yeah I'll take your advice , not worth it at all . Will stop here
Thanks

Jesus christ, the loops gamblers go through to convince themselves that it's not just a 49.5% chance of winning.

Well done OP you've discovered the Martingale strategy, its only viable if you have an infinite bankroll.

Yeh you have found a flawed strategy but got pretty dam lucky off the bat. Never look back and have the good feels that you are actually up(net) on a gambling site.

Wrong. Say you are doing red/black. A single spin is 50/50 but say you are actually doing 10 spins so you only need 1 spin to win out of 10 to come out in profit. It is certainly no longer a 50/50.

If you start with 1btc and end with 2btc, whether you just maxed your bet and hit roll one time or did convoluted shit like OP, the net probability is still identical.

We arent talking about doubling your money its about garaunteed small gains

It's not 50/50 because there’s the 0 too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

Jesus christ, Veeky Forums really is retarded

This

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

Lol OP you're fuckin dumb as shit