How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

How are you holding up Veeky Forums?

Terribly I will never get even close to financial freedom trading crypto.
I get up 400% by the end of June and then everything crashes for the entire month of July
I start to recover and SIGT steals everything I made since the July bear market ended

I'm doing ok but not great.
Recovered all the gains I had pre crash.
I need to accumulate 100 BTC but only have around 21. Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

I hope you learned your lesson...

CASH OUT YOUR PROFITS IN BTC DUMBASS

Pretty bummed out.

I started last week with an investment last week in

NEO
OMG
WAVES
LTC
VIA

With Neo and OMG making up 65% of my portfolio...but when SIGT started mooning, I sold all my VIA, LTC, and WAVES, and put it in SIGT.

Now i'm sitting at about $7600 total, just because NEO and OMG are saving my ass, but SIGT has me at a $900 deficit.

I should be well over $9,000 if I hadn't bought into that shitcoin.

I would be pissed at Veeky Forums, but they're the ones who clued me into OMG when it was $1.85, and NEO when it was $9.50... so i cant be too mad

not well...always loosing. Gonna give up soon I think. Thanks for asking user. Hang in there man.

COINBASE IS SHITT

what could i use?

i think i've found the one, a coin with an actual unique idea, a promising dev team, listed on a major exchange, with BIG NEWS on the way, and yet swimming completely under Veeky Forums's radar. i have literally never seen a thread on it in my 6 months of lurking this board

this shits gonna take me to the moon

Badly. I have a job and all I do is browsing the internet.

I'm down to my last $200. My parents are abusive, don't want to go back.
And I can earn $4k a month if I only had the strength to just do my job...

I call SYS.

nice, good luck...don't spam it here because it will crash like sigt

Does it have a unit price of $.95?

You mean Santiment?

Not bad, 102.5% up since the beginning of August.

Is that any good?

Pretty comfy desu.

which coin?

Pretty good, made an account on the chinks exchange this morning bought GAS and I'm already up over 8% so not a huge amount but an easy profit.

A bit sad for not cashing out on SIGT when we couldn't get past 5k.

At least I'm still with 500% because I bought from very early.

I almost always fail with investing, I need to learn so much ;__;

im ok

Pretty good. I made about 15k in the last 3 months in crypto which gave me the financial confidence to move out into my own apartment and become an independent person