No premine

>no premine
>designed to be GPU/ASIC-resistant, CPU-only minable
>algorithm designed such that miners are required to run a full node, creating an obstacle for large scale farming
>pool mining integrated into the wallet, making it user friendly for tech incompetent christfags
>10% of mining rewards goes towards buying lambos for orphans
>just listed on its first exchange
>masternodes in December

Fuck the moon, we'll be driving lambos in heaven with Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblepay.inspect.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When can I mine this?

You can mine it now. New wallet release yesterday resulted in divine hashing. Got 3 blocks yesterday on a i5...this coin...this is the coin. I think dev needs to remove "the currency of Christians" from the site though. Non Christians might be turned off and it's still a good cause and built by someone who obviously knows what they are doing. Devs haven't unmasked yet. Coin just hit first exchange. This is a good project.

Forget this. Just buy Aragon and get your lambo this year.

THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT LAMBS, NOT LAMBOS, YOU FAGET!!

I don't know what kind of bible you're reading, user. Sounds like one written for goat-fuckers.

get those ugly ass bitches out of my cryptocurrency threads

The Quran?

You people are disgusting.

I would tell you that you will burn in hell, but you probably don't even believe in hell.

how can I even fucking mine I dont see the option in the wallet

---->/lgbt/

DON'T BELIEVE OP WITH HIS PROMISES OF THE LAMBO OF GOD!

CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAMMMM!!!

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE INTERNET YET

Jesus, user. It's the same wallet that every crypto uses. How new to this are you?

Since I'm going to guess that running the daemon from the command line is above your head, just open the wallet, go to the debug console, then type "setgenerate true #threads" where #threads is the number of threads you want to run, which is probably equal to your number of CPU cores in the latest build. You can tweak it upwards to cap out your CPU usage if that doesn't do it.

Use "getmininginfo" to see your hashrate.

Be me
Be Christian
Was there when Consumption Junction launched
Was there when Goatse was just a boy
I am the internet son
Get churched and mine this, if you choose not to, you weren't meant to, you are the chaff, we are wheat.

>LAMBO OF GOD

If this makes me a millionaire I'll unironically get that decaled on the side of my lambo with the BBP logo.

The audacity

So what's the exchange and how much premine?

C-CEX | NO PREMINE

I made this much on day one of c-cex exchange.

I mined early when difficulty is low. Maybe god exists...?

I've been mining these since like block 1. Currently holding 780,000. Planning on hodling until December and running a masternode.

Unless the price unexpectedly moons to 1000 sats. Then I'm moving to lamboland.

I was thinking about holding until Sancs came out and trying to run one, but I don't expect it to last very long. I hope you do well my friend :D

If it moons to 1000 sats I hope you buy a lambo and buy an island my man.

How do I mine this, I just downloaded the wallet. Unironically want 100k

look at this guy

Is this compatible with TempleOS?

I think it'll probably do pretty well. Religion and orphans aside, it fills a niche with the strict mining requirements. It could end up being a strong choice for the casual miner, especially with the integrated pool miner.

Thanks user, didn't realize it would be so easy. Should've read the thread more carefully.

What's the name?

Are you into the technical side of things? If you are, is it completely asic and gpu proof?

how the fuck do i mine this shit?

>ALGORITHM: PROOF OF BIBLEHASH (POBh)

hahaahh

either someone is taking the piss or we got ourselves some proper fire and brimstone shit going on here

look at this guy

Yes

> the tip of your fedora where you grasp it for m'lady tipping is encrusted with Cheeto dust

thanks my man

kinda wish that this shit would get mentioned earlier so we actually have a chance at lamboland

Ffs whats the fucking name

t. biblepay core developer

Biblepay, brother. Or are you asking something different?

It's hard to guarantee since people are doing crazier shit with GPU and ASIC mining every day. But, since the devs are actively against it, even if a GPU or ASIC miner were released, a simple wallet update would render all that effort pointless, which means people would be less likely to spend the time and money in the first place.

From the source code, it looks like the algorithm starts by doing a standard X11 hash on the block header. The X11 hash is fed into the BibleHash algorithm along with some data about the previous block. BibleHash involves an extremely large blob of text data in the form of bible verses, which would creates a memory bandwidth bottleneck which has been pretty effective against ASICs in the past. And since it's referencing past blocks in the blockchain, you can't really store the entire blockchain in VRAM for a GPU miner (this could possibly be overcome under the current implementation, but the dev has talked about a better method he plans to implement involving references to historical transactions which would work).

Aside from those obstacles, BibleHash involves a series of encryption stages which I don't know enough about to comment on their GPU/ASIC resistance, but the dev seems pretty confident they are.

Jesus Christ, read the image name you goddamn summerfags.

Throwing in the KJV of the Bible in there to cause a bottleneck was pretty awesome. I like this project.

Also ASIC is probably off the table just because they're expensive as fuck to develop and manufacture and nobody's going to make one for an algorithm specific to a single coin - unless that coin was BTC or ETH tier.

wallet is currently stuck on 0 hours remaining. not sure if its a bug or not

running at 8 threads atm, pc is starting to lag a little bit. its at 75% cpu usage so i might try bumping it up a little

addnode biblepay.inspect.network onetry

need redpilled

why does the world need this?

to help orphans.

Do you hate orphans user?

So you don't feel like the worthless scum you are mining for worthless crap like SIGT. At least you are kicking some back to orphans and those in need. We are infected with greed, disgusting really...begging for lambos when some poor kiddo literally will eat some hot garbage for dinner.

ok the orphans need us
but do we still get lambos?

I've been mining for the last 5 blocks and still don't have any biblepay, these orphans are going to rape my cpu

Let's say you are 1% of the hash rate. You will get one around every 12 hours.

could the orphans get more if people just gave them money normally

Biblepay sounds like a human trafficing ring

Is the total hash rate listed under getmininginfo or can I see my percentage some other way?

you can convert your hashps into khashps and then look at it based on the network hash.

biblepay.inspect.network/

Currently at 7.7192MH/s

So how can i mine in a pool, the wallet seems to have the option for that.

getmininginfo lists the network hashrate in khash/s and your hashrate in hash/s. It's a pretty simple calculation from that.

Worthless goys an their false messiah, you need to get on the Chosen Coin train

No, those 2 just looked ugly lol

Also, for people who just want to buy in, the dev is going to dump the entire orphan fund on c-cex on August 18th so that'll probably be your chance to pick up some cheap BBP.

The orphan fund is going to be dumped on the 3rd Friday of every month, but this being the first dump it's going to be huge, literally 10% of all BBP in existence. Every subsequent dump will represent a smaller percentage of the total amount of BBP out there so it should have less effect on the coin's value as time goes on, but yeah, this will probably crash the value temporarily.

this needs a pool

Be humble

underrated