Invested $10k in SIGT because it was rising

> Invested $10k in SIGT because it was rising
> Immediately dips soon after
> Think to myself "It's just a small dip, surely it will go rebound"
> Now left with just over $5.5k

Why cant I catch a fucking break and make money like everybody else on here. Fucking seriously. I'm giving myself a few more chances to reclaim the money otherwise I'll just become a wagecuck for the rest of my miserable life.

bittrex soon brother :^) just HODL

no fucking way this is serious and not just larping

who the actual fuck would ever invest 10 grand into a fucking coin that is less than 1 month old, and near its all time high

what the actual fuck is your problem OP are you just stupid or do you like losing money?
you could have put that into ANY coin that is solid and has been around 1 year + and you would have been fine

you fucking piece of dog never buy when the price is in the green

OP read "the intelligent investor" by Benjamin graham. You are doing everything wrong

>he fell for the SIGT meme

How about you read up and study investmens and look at not only the fucking graph that TA cant be applied to. Look at volume and the orderbook, learn why it would go up instead of buying because somebody on an indo pacific underwater basket weaving board said it will moon. Fucking newfags.

But if the coin never really had a history, how can any number be its ATH?

Just hold SIGT. It'll go up by 4x yet.

Don't worry you're gonna make it.
Go to coinmarketcap.com and sort for %-change.
Buy everything in the top 10.

SIGT, based on the innovative SkunkHash Raptor algorithm, is a community-driven project with a dev team dedicated to its success. With a marketplace in the works and its launch on Bittrex, Sigt will be a top 10 coin by the end of this year.

we need retards like you so the rest of us can make money.
Or where did you think the money was coming from?
yup, from retards like you

Sincerely,
the rest of the world

hows this even possible, you wouldve literally had to buy in at the 5k peak which didnt even last half an hour

Congratulations if you hold and do nothing you will be a millionaire by christmas

he's just LARPing, an elaborate FUDster basically. so many haters here want to keep SIGT down, but they won't succeed. we are currently around 2700 sats. According to the haters, we should have collapsed to 1 sat by now. Do the math. Rebound is coming.

How would looking at the volume and orderbook help me? How do you know if its going to go up? Genuinely curious.

are you fucking retarded?

user I'm trading everyday,I can trade your btc for a small profit percentage.

I acted like quite the peniswrinkle with SIGT myself, panic selling around 2200 yesterday (a little cushion over my breakeven) and then rebuying slightly higher after I instantly felt remorse and started to see it rebound. Emotional investing is bad. Honestly, I think this coin can do some damage, it just needs a little bit more time.

I got in early and do wish I sold before the halving dump came around, would have given me more funds to buy more at a low point. Live and learn I guess.

Orderbook analysis is not perfect but it can (sometimes) give you an indication for current sentiment about the coin. The problem is cryptopia is so laggy now that its UI can't keep up with all of the trades. Orderbook analysis is also subject to manipulation. It's better to research the coin and learn about what its miners are up to and balance that against what the dev team has in store.

lmao, while you idiots are busy crying because you were dumb enough to buy near ATH, due to massive shilling on this board, i'm making comfy profits by constantly setting buy orders at 2500 and sell orders at 3500.

i made 30% skimming like that, then bought at 3500 like a dumbass for FOMO

fucking human psychology

I've done both. Bought at 4500 and lost a bunch of btc selling. But I've been slowly working my way back up by riding the waves.

A-HA! I know your stack size now. your privacy is HISTORY

Has it really been cycling through that area that much? As far as I know it's only gone up through 3500 once on the way up and once on the way down on this recent surge. Good for you that you made some dough though. I'm glad I bought the bulk of mine sub 2000 since it doesn't look like we'll crash through that.

big green here comes the run up!

mooning now!

Just checking the get

Thanks for the help.

I'm going to try do a lot more research next time. I get researching the Dev teams but what about the miners, how do they reflect the price?

>fucking human psychology

yeah...that's why you plan before, set limits, don't look at it again. profit from the whales.

i'm exaggerating a bit, but yesterday it went up through 3500 like four times i think.

how much exactly were you hoping to make? like, at the % up would you have cashed out?

I was looking for 50-100x gains long term (1-2 years+)

holy shit

you're gonna get burned every single time with that mindset. it's like trying to win a car race by just going pedal to the metal, you'll just crash.

wow.
What were you thinking? jesus...

That would be awesome but would also be insanely lucky. Consider that the best Wall Street investors are considered prodigies if they consistently nail +10% annual growth of their portfolios. If there's any market that it could happen in it's crypto though, but again, what you're talking about is like a penny stock kind of mindset where something is going to just blow up overnight. Could happen, but not likely and definitely not worth investing your whole savings into.

As for how the miners reflect the price, it's different with every coin but there has to be a kind of symbiotic relationship between the miners and the investors buying into the coin (or users in the case of a "real" currency like bitcoin). The miners harvesting the coins, most of the time, want to find some pretty immediate returns on their mining investment (hardware cost + electricity) as well as some extra to make it worth their while. So the miners are creating all of this selling pressure since they have an incentive to cash out while the getting is good and are more likely to place big sell orders to recoup some of their investment, this should have been especially obvious in the case of SIGT with the block reward halving, meaning half as many coins were rewarded for the same amount of mining time. Speculators and investors interested in the project need to be buying what the devs are pushing in the first place though to drive the initial interest in the coin and give it increasing amounts of value in the first place. When either of those two forces become imbalanced, you'll see a rise or a fall.

What a waste of a get.

Thanks for the help. Definitely going to reign my ambitions in.

>make money like everyone else on here

There are far more losers than winners in this game user. It's just that the losers don't brag about their losses like the winners do.

people hear the usual stories about bitcoin and somehow assume that every coin will grow that same rate. when it doesn't the pink wojaks get posted.
people are retarded, what else is new.

Just don't cash out you retard. It will go back up.

>Just don't cash out you retard. It will go back up.

This.

The coin is held exclusively by miners and people who use Cryptopia for Christ's sake. Just the act of hitting a few more exchanges plus normies with Nvidia cards wanting something their gaming PC can mine could easily push this up to a $0.50 to $1.00 coin no problem, and more if we're lucky.

Sitting on 2200 SIGT coins at the moment and feeling good. I mean when this shit is cheap even if I lose everything that's only $300. Even with modest increases my potential reward is quite high and my risks are fairly low.

Just hold the coins for a month or two.