200k here

cant wait for bittrex!

nice

Lol what a dumb name

Where to buy?

Liqui or EtherDelta

you are crazy
i dont even own any DNT but i have to admit district 0x is a pretty solid name
do you even understand it or are you just a brainlet?

>damn... districtox? what on earth does districtox mean?? why a 0 instead of an 'o'??? what the frigging heck????

Fucking euroshitheads

Fuck this coin.
I'm not using that liquio shit.

lol where the fuck did that even come from?
in my post and the other guys post, what exactly about the way we typed made you think we are European ?
ive never been outside of the united states
and chill out europe is a fine place, its not like shitty southeast asia

because FUCK YOU thats why

0x like the Ethereum address format retard

тoлькo чтo кyпил 100 тыc

What piece of shit decided to use that color for the header titles that shit is hard to look at

cool coin, but the exchanges doesn't have the volume for any decent returns unless you go all in, and if you actually do that, liquidating at the price you want is impossible

i'll buy once bitrex lists it, or some gook exchange

we are the District 0x marines

If you make a District0x with the soldier I will buy 100k

i'll make one and post later today

DO I BUY IN WHEN ITS UP 40% AND GET DUMPED ON OR WAIT FOR THE DIP AND MISS OUT HELP HELP HELP AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKIG DECIDE

Shut the fuck up

WHY DOES IT KEEP GOING UP
FUCK IT
TIME TO BUY

Should've bought already after all the shilling we've done, but it's still not too late! This increase in price pales in comparison to what the future holds for us, so don't miss the space shuttle.

No.. I know how this goes, I've been through it too many times. I buy high thinking I'm about to miss out, then go to sleep peacefully, excited to wake up the next morning to check my gains, and instead of waking up in lamboland I discover I've ended up in JUST city and am now -50%. No.. I'm not about to let this happen again, not this time..

GIVE ME 700 SATS OR FUCK OFF

>he's going to miss the moon mission

>ICO

Nope.

>its already dipping
i should listen to myself more kek

>instead of waking up in lamboland I discover I've ended up in JUST city
kek

How is it dipping right now? It's actually looking really good to me.

Glad you bought though!

>No.. I know how this goes, I've been through it too many times. I buy high thinking I'm about to miss out, then go to sleep peacefully, excited to wake up the next morning to check my gains, and instead of waking up in lamboland I discover I've ended up in JUST city and am now -50%. No.. I'm not about to let this happen again, not this time..
>GIVE ME 700 SATS OR FUCK OFF

STOP LOSS my firend, STOPLOSS

FOMO bought this morning

No regrets

JUST city kek

Yesterday though it's going to drop a bit due to not being added to bittrex just yet.. but it keeps rising.. fuck it im not gonna buy, 600-700sats or fuck off

Hey To all you guys who are FOMO and stuff, I plotted this chart YESTERDAY, before ETH went down too much. Its following my prediction exactly. On the 4h charts.

once it reaches 305-315 its going to crash hard, so expect it!

seems to be wrong so far

> he wants me to buy this shitty ass Coin that's basically SAFEX, SYS, and BitBay except way shittier

Get your filthy bags off of me

This. What the fuck is this name? Do you seriously think normies will invest in a brand like this?

Bump