Keep dumping it to zero

Keep dumping it to zero

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.global/#!/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever happened to pokerfaggots website? We should have voted for Tom's.

What does that mean? You want more bags?

the xby website is here user

xtrabytes.global/#!/home

it seems to be updated since last time, the chart actually works now

also they removed we are developing THE COIN ;) part it seems

Agreed... You could churn out a site like that in a week tops... But here we are with nothing still

No I want it to die

How hard is it to write a new ANN? All we hear is "soon."

"Phase 2 setup is well under way!

Good morning, afternoon or evening, XBY Community!!

As you have seen, the last couple days have revealed some movement in what has been happening behind the scenes with XBY. There is much more to come as many things that the Community has been asking for and plenty of our own ideas are soon to be strategically revealed and released for the benefit of all of us here at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation."

In other words, everything is hunky dory, the retard autistic CCR is still in charge of the operation despite proving to be incompetent, literally nothing has changed with XBY, and it will continue to be a con job.

SCAM

CCR also says shit about not giving out hard dates, but then during his spergout on the forums he challenges the community to hit these insane deadlines by next month because the "tech will be ready." Listen up you dumb CIA nigger we can't market anything if there is no tech avaliable. We might be able to get by if we had a steady stream of progress reports to show people what was going on. He is obviously just setting everyone up for failure so everyone feels depedent upon him. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy used his dead mom's money to invest in XBY and he probably wants to keep the price low so he can fill his bags thanks to his dead mom. The guy claims that it's impossible to give progress reports and that we would "understand" if we were programmers. That is complete bullshit. In a corporation (you know where people who actually matter work) programmers give status and progress updates to supervisors so they know wtf is going on. Is he really that daft to think programmers just tell their bosses "lol dude its coming soon dont worry just tell your boss its coming soon if he was a programmer he would understand." Yeah no that's how you get fired, which is obviously what CCR is most familiar with in regards to his "professional" career.

Oh, I've almost forgotten about this shit, thanks for friendly reminder.

It's pretty much dead as it is though

>steps down a few weeks ago
>now is back in charge
>no one calls him out
>literally nothing has progressed

Borzalom only communicates through ccrev, because he is not a real developer. Scam

I've been in this coin since 20 sat and I've hodl very hard. At this point I still have my coin cause I got in so early but I'm gonna dump it.

>They have no white paper announced.
> Fucking static html website being done over 2 months.
> Sub-reddit inactive

If I dump, it will go down to 100 sat tho lol

>cia nigger
kek hi terry and I'll be spamming this in the xby slack later today. You guys should join me

Damn man you've been around for a while. Do you think the board members are in on the scam?

Seedit here. I think it was originally a two man job, but the board members might as well be in on it - by now, they probably know, and they want to ride the pumps like anyone else.

I'm glad I got out, I dont think they will have the same success as they did last time. Theres too many new ICO's coming out now to grab peoples' attention. All they can do is bottom feed on gullible pajeets on yobit and such.

Ok I'm gonna go a bit in depth here.

CCR is absolutely incompetent and he is highhandedly dragging the coin down. Why you may ask? Because:
>Bad Marketing skills.
>Toxic "join slack chat" attitude. What if people don't wanna join that fucking channel? The reddit is completely empty..
>No reports given, yet some work is done on the github repo. I check on it every now and then.
>Fucking simple html site being done over 2 months.
>Bad mannerism when speaking, having the annunciation of a 16th century villager.

You can ask yourselves two question:
>Is the tech legit ?

Maybe it is, the protocol seems promising. Will it be a revolution, I have no idea but it definitely can be applicable in some areas.

>Is this coin a scam?

At this point, I'm starting to think so because there was a huge pump and dump. After that there are almost 0 announcements.

TBF some people are talking about hard forking this coin due to the tech, otherwise I just think it's as promising as RDD and MOON (that means that it's fucking shit).

I found the facebook of Borz's wife
m.goybook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1422577331153260&id=1336400923104235&__tn__=%2AW-R

Damn, this one got me ahah

Honestly, the whole thing stinks of scummy people.

Some might be doing some kind of work but the whole dev team is as low as it gets.

This pic sums up the dev team

BUY BUY XBY

BUY BUY XBY

dear Sir, you can buy in YoBiT
fantastik coen, very profit an great volume
StAtIc NoDDe, no user team, only profesional ppl
tank u Sir, pleas buy, you can