Empathy for people with AIDS

Do people with AIDS deserve our sympathy?

And I don't mean people who got it because they were born from someone who had it, or because a hospital made a mistake with a blood transfusion. I mean people who got it the traditional way. By literally fucking up.

Think about it. What kind of person gets AIDS? Probably not the best we have to offer. The only interaction I've ever had with a person with AIDS was with a girl in Veeky Forums some years ago who shared she had AIDS and that as a result her life was shit. Being interested, I asked her how she got it and what did you think she told me? She went to a club and fucked some random fuckbois.

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!

To be quite honest, in these cases AIDS simply feels like the rightful punishment the degenerates of our society deserve. What do you think?

Pic related are good girls doing the right thing and will never get aids.

so you think that a slow painful death is just punishment for being a whore?

People make mistakes user. A 30 year old isn't the same person they were at 16, but if they got AIDs at 16 they still have it at 30.

>so you think that a slow painful death is just punishment for being a whore?

Well, this debate isn't really about what is "just" and what is isn't. That is why I used the word "rightful" which even though can be used to mean "fitting", it is more in the sense that they asked for it.

You know this has nothing to do with history or humanities.

Also no one dies of AIDS anymore unless they live in Africa. Magic Johnson will prolly outlive me.

Christcuck detected.

How fucking hard is it to wear a condom and not share needles?

Sexual behavior is not a personality trait, it is a primal feature of human kind. Very few people change their sexual behavior in general. For example, if you were straight at 16, the odds are that at 50 you will still be straight. If by 16 you thought casual sex was "ok" then you will naturally be more liberal and up to it forever.

Once a slut, always a slut I mean. But don't get me wrong, I am talking about men too here.

if you get AIDS from your own negligence you were asking for it, but that wouldn't make them undeserving of empathy.

Actually no, I am atheist. I am just not a fucking degenerate. If I was a christcuck I would be talking about AIDS: THE GAY PLAGUE. But actually I do not come here to demonize the gays, I am here to demonize everyone equally.

>but that wouldn't make them undeserving of empathy.

Specifically, why not? Getting AIDS (in the traditional way, as described in the OP) is something that can only occur after you indulge in really careless, self destructive and degenerate behavior.

Do you feel empathy for mass murderers, may I ask? And I don't mean mass murderers who had a "reason" but mass murderers who murder just for fun or because they like to see people suffer.

IDK fampai, do you think Drug Addiction is a disease or a moral failing?

Seem about the same. Also, what is 'the right thing'? Why is free sexuality 'immoral' outside of judeo-submissive religious contexts?

I'm a permavirgin but most ethical sluts seem like decent people.

>do you think Drug Addiction is a disease or a moral failing?

As always, both. If you became drug addicted because someone infused you with a powerful chemical without your permission then it is a disease that you suffer and should be given help.

If you became drug addicted because you smoked so much weed that it wasn't doing anything for you anymore so you thought getting into the harder stuff was a good idea, then literally KYS. Total moral failing. I'd even advocate for government death squads roaming around the streets to hunt you down. Absolute degenerates. If some high guy did some shit to me today it wouldn't be the first time one of those fuckers caused me trouble.

>Why is free sexuality 'immoral' outside of judeo-submissive religious contexts?

Well, I am not a christcuck. Nor one of (((them))), but there is responsibility to sex. First, people who become sluts just become a soup of disease that then help spread powerful viruses. And the worst part is when a christcuck herself is a slut and then she decides to have the son of Paco the drug dealer because "God wants it that way".

Seriously, ask yourself. How many kids are being born as we speak to single mothers who will in 20 years be the next generation of criminals?

The fact that you equate "degenerate behavior" with mass murderers already suggests something wrong.

Some would say all humans are worthy of a basic empathy, no human should be inflicted with cruel or unnecessary suffering, and I would put AIDS in that category.

>Seriously, ask yourself. How many kids are being born as we speak to single mothers who will in 20 years be the next generation of criminals?

I agree, abortion is a basic human right and we aren't doing enough to allow access for it.

That's the only real time I judge these people, when they could have an abortion but choose to raise a kid they aren't prepared for.

... that said, it is their choice. No one should be forced into things that improve their productivity for the good of 'society', because ultimately everyone owns his)or her) own productivity.

I like to think that I would be smart enough to avoid getting aids if I had the means or opportunity to engage in sex legally, but I can't actually know that. I find condoms a major turnoff so I suppose I might've even ended up with AIDS myself.

Well if you live in Africa, then the Catholic church does it best to make sure condoms aren't available in AIDs infested areas.

I feel sorry for based Hitler.

>The fact that you equate "degenerate behavior" with mass murderers already suggests something wrong.

Murdering for hobby is the biggest act of degeneracy. Every else is in the same category, just lower down the chain.

>Some would say all humans are worthy of a basic empathy, no human should be inflicted with cruel or unnecessary suffering, and I would put AIDS in that category.

Lets put it like this. Suppose you are Hitler. You are, as always, enjoying gassing some jews. Then out of nowhere you start seeing the symptoms of AIDS on your body. You go to the doctor and he tells you that you just contracted JEWAIDS. A disease just like AIDS, but that can only be contracted by gassing jews.

Should I feel bad for you? After all, you got a disease for being a complete degenerate. Or, assuming that now you aren't Hitler, would you feel bad for poor little Hitler. HE JUST WANTED TO GAS SOME JEWS! He didn't deserve JEWAIDS!. Everyone deserves basic empathy :)

I fucking hate them and everyone else who leeches off of the system. People with AIDS are no better than people like wounded veterans and deserve nothing but contempt. They've made their choices and now they're paying the price.

>Do you feel empathy for mass murderers, may I ask? And I don't mean mass murderers who had a "reason" but mass murderers who murder just for fun or because they like to see people suffer.
I sexually identify as a (non-exclusive thankfully) pedosexual and I have a pretty strong sadistic streak, so yeah I tend to feel sorry for them in a 'fellow traveller' sort of way.

Mostly I just feel insanely jealous that they actually get to live out their fantasies instead of being a cowardly wagecuck like me though.

>... that said, it is their choice. No one should be forced into things that improve their productivity for the good of 'society', because ultimately everyone owns his)or her) own productivity.

So if Sarah decides to give birth to the son of Paco The Drug Dealer and then 20 years down the line this son, Ernesto, comes to your house and fucking stabs in you in the neck to steal your money so he can buy some crack. You would feel it was all completely justified? Sarah did nothing wrong?

I mean, we have the science. Statistically, children raised from single mothers are more likely to become drug addicts and criminals.

Hey, I am so glad to meet one of you. I have one question and I mean this completely seriously.

Do you and other people in your community wish to be part of the LGBT umbrella? As in, do you think that LGBTP should be a thing?

>So if Sarah decides to give birth to the son of Paco The Drug Dealer and then 20 years down the line this son, Ernesto, comes to your house and fucking stabs in you in the neck to steal your money so he can buy some crack. You would feel it was all completely justified? Sarah did nothing wrong?

Sarah owes me nothing, just like I don't owe her a marriage to support little Ernesto so he doesn't become a murderer.

>Do you and other people in your community wish to be part of the LGBT umbrella? As in, do you think that LGBTP should be a thing?

Depends on which section of the community you ask. We're split between those of us who want to be part of LGBTQP and those who want to sidle up to the White Nationalists for some reason, even though they see us something they can murder to virtue signal how they are 'totally the good guys!'.

Personally I tend to want to be associated with LGBT, but Gay Men are abandoning LGBT pretty fast now that they're almost completely accepted. B was never really liked by L and G, and Trans are being ripped apart by the politics within the movement.

There are also unique problems with pedosexuality, namely that we (probably) can't express it without victimizing someone. There are a few studies which indicate it might be possible to enter into relationship with a child that doesn't harm it, but most of them have.... questionable sponsors.

At the end of the day I'd be happy if we were recognized as victims of biology that aren't worthy of an instant witchhunt.

>Sarah owes me nothing, just like I don't owe her a marriage to support little Ernesto so he doesn't become a murderer.

The point I am trying to make is that Sarah being a slut indirectly led to your death, in the sense that if Sarah had not been a slut then you wouldn't have died to violently.

So consider this equivalent scenario. You are the president and you have the launch codes and the button to launch them right in front of you. You, very irresponsibly, decide to get fucked up drink right there and there after a while of tumbling around you accidentally nuke the entire world and kill everyone in the worse way possible.

Did you do nothing wrong? After all, you didn't owe the world anything.

Oh, and I forgot. You have to account that there is a HUGE split between men who primarily like young boys and men who like little girls. Notice how every loud voice that advocates for 'pedo-rights' is gay? (NAMBLA being a primary contender.) I have to wonder if it's because of the weird pedo-sexualization of right nationalist culture.

I know, it sounds like I'm a 'shill' attempting to discredit the nazis but ... you know 14-88? 14 is the '14 words', which can mean a number of things but two of the most common are "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." and "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

There's also a tiny group of us who promote islam entiely because of Aisha being 9 in various versions of the Hadith. They see Islam as a path to legitimacy. It's a small group and from what I've seen they're literally all white converts.

>Did you do nothing wrong? After all, you didn't owe the world anything.

That's pretty blatantly a false equivalency. Sarah having a kid leads to a chance that the kid will be a murderer. It doesn't even increase the chances by a full order of magnitude. Everyone who has kids rolls the dice that they may birth hitler 2. I don't think it's fair to punish someone for what is basically making a dumb gamble.

Also, presidents are elected, so technically it's mostly the electorate's fault if they fuck up severely. That's why the guy who runs the oil tanker around only gets fired, but the company that employed him gets sued.

>He thinks empathy and sympathy are the same.

Nobody asks for AIDS

Yeah, Jesus felt the same way about sick people.

>people falling intoa cycle of addiction due to mental health issues and chemical dependecy should be shot in the street
Well i think weeb's like you are nothing but disgusting degenerate fuckbags drifitng into childish escapism in order to avoid reality, can i have a death squad to hunt you down papa Adolf?

>to be quite honest, in these cases AIDS simply feels like the rightful punishment the degenerates of our society deserve. What do you think?
To be perfectly honest i think you're a fucking nazi

>Pic related are good girls doing the right thing and will never get aids.
and a manchild.

>humanities
Strikes once again.
No OP people who engaged in unprotected sex and die/suffer of a horrible disease are totally undeserving of sympathy due to their " moral" laxity. That's why when my grandma got the flu from a bank note ( part of a system of usery and exploitation, arguably the most immoral human activity) I laughed at her deathbed because she deserved no sympathy.

I don't give two shits what your made up skydaddy felt.

>Well i think weeb's like you are nothing but disgusting degenerate fuckbags drifitng into childish escapism in order to avoid reality, can i have a death squad to hunt you down papa Adolf?

Drug addicts literally commit more crime than non-users. There are countless examples of drug addicts murdering and stealing to feed their drug addiction. When was the last time someone was murdered so that the killer could buy a dakimakura?

>To be perfectly honest i think you're a fucking nazi

No, I wouldn't gas the degenerates. But I would ignore their suffering when their own actions brought them suffering.

>and a manchild.

If you spend all your life watching anime and doing math then you will literally never get AIDS.
>That's why when my grandma got the flu from a bank note ( part of a system of usery and exploitation, arguably the most immoral human activity) I laughed at her deathbed because she deserved no sympathy.

That's not equivalent to the situation I am describing. Your grandma did not really do anything wrong. She got her disease from a mistake someone else made.

But if you get a disease for a mistake you made then you kinda deserve it.

>ethical sluts seem like decent people.
Theres literraly nothing wrong if is consensual between the parties and those willing to participate are tested and cleam. Now whoring yourself like it nothing matters is degenarate and probably will end bad

No, I'm a faggot and even I fucking loathe AIDS monkeys, they should all be left to die and rot in a ditch. It's not that hard to not be a promiscous subhuman bug chaser.

what an absolutely splendidly awful post, jump from a bridge nigger