I STOLE A BIG WALLET

BTC/BCH

Now, how do I liquidate this?

some folks told me to sell it for zcash or verge, which is the best to use?

and no, this is not a btc beg thread.

Is there still mixing services online?
I heard recently that BTC is not so anonymous, now, waht to do?

Nice larp faggot. Enjoy getting v&.

It doesn't need to be If I help you
1E1iVjucAvDM6GWA967feFSyFWaNeyf68g

what larping?
I quoted myself yeah, whats bad with that?

Just use the BTC mixer on grams I forgot what it's called. That scene isn't worth the risk when you can make millions shitcoining

>I heard recently that BTC is not so anonymous, now, waht to do?

Nah you'll be fine, that's just a meme fudders and ETH maximalists use. Just transfer it to your Coinbase account and you can sell for fiat there. Be sure to pay your taxes too. Congrats user.

m-monero?

Nice, reported to the FBI.

buy verge XVG, its the most user coin.

This. Bitcoin is anonymous by design, that's why it was created. Verge and zcash are scams.
Just send it to your coinbase and convert to fiat. Your bank won't be able to tell of which btc address it comes from

but the police can trace the coins right?
isnt that what they did on BTC-e?

Meh, who cares. Here goes:
0. Use tor
1. Send to your own wallet, spread between several addresses.
2. Shapeshift to monero
3. Send your monero to yourself (use a new wallet) at least once. This is called churning.
4. Use xmr.to to get BTC

what is this monroe thing?
redpill me guys.

See pic.

>and no, this is not a btc beg thread.
Too late
1KMfYtno3mcTcQMhnJfQVxQtfbU5McpTFd

A. Buy monero, rebuy btc, keep btc
or
B. Go to a btc ATM
or
C. Buy a prepaid credit card like XAPO or similar and use it

so, I need to mix/tumble it first hmmm. okay, I'll see what can I do.

is this money laundering?

update, shapeshift cannot do above 2 BTC.
I guess liquidating this will take time.

If the coin is yours, meaning you're not stealing, then you're just being anonymous. Nothing wrong with that.

>anonymous by design

This is the opposite of correct.

The transparent ledger was the design. That's as non anonymous as it gets

how did you steal it user

Don't listen to this fudder, Coinbase is fine. No need to launder shit.

I repaired a company's computer.
I saw it having electrum cash.
I saw them having a "password.txt".

Figure it out.

So it can and will be tracked back to you.

Good luck in prison.

Yeah, that's dangerous.
I wouldn't touch it for at least a few months.

reported this to the fbi so they can more easily match you up with the inevitable complaint

Can't imagine easier theft to crack.
A broken pc where password to account is stored unencrypted was repaired by some neet, than money disappeared from said account.
The police won't need to track any transaction OP, they'll get your address from the company that owns said pc, come to you and you'll confess even before the tip of soldering iron touches your butthole.

>I repaired a company's computer.
>I saw it having electrum cash.
>I saw them having a "password.txt".
>Figure it out.

user, I....

you'll be fine user. Just move it to a wallet with no previous transactions, that you control the private keys for, and no-one will have any way of proving that it was/is you.

They can accuse you, they can bully you, but they can't fucking prove anything.

Then wait. Wait a year, maybe two years, maybe even five, depending how much "heat" came your way after the initial theft. By then, available methods for "washing" crypto will have changed and evolved.

To recap: move the money in the next week or so. Move it and leave it. Don't even consider trying to cash it out until some time has gone by.

Just wanted to add that 82 BTC are more than worth the risk. You pull this off and you're set for life. Worst case scenario, maybe your employer will suspect you and fire you. So what? You have 80 fucking bitcoins.

Proud of your initiative, OP. If you aren't LARPing, you've just won at life. Wishing you the best in the awesome transformation your world is about to undergo.

You're going to get fired, sued, and tied up with more fines than you can afford to pay now.

Verge is the best method

HAHAHAHAHA
that's fucking hilarious.

You lucky son of a bitch.

you will get caught

This.

It's so fucking simple.

Do it now before the SEC starts tracking and regulating this shit.

But at least tumble it through monero using shapeshift or something. I mean come on.

okay guys, thanks for your tips. I just called the company about this. they are giving me a reward for being honest with this.

Wait until you can use a decentralized exchange (BlockNet)

You dipshit

So you were really baiting; you're not a VERGEin?

dumbass
you could have taken at least half
Anyone with 82 btc just sitting there is either a retard who keeps his savings in btc and deserves to lose it, or is so rich that you taking 40 BTC means little to him.

well. honesty is the best way for this I guess. I told them to move their funds to another address.

They'll give me a paper wallet as a reward. too bad, I'm ashamed to ask how much is the reward.

Keep us updated.

2 BTC.

you should've infected the pc with a trojan as an alibi

I screen capped you not long ago!!! You were right.

That's pretty good desu.

I can help you liquidate this but not for free. contact me [email protected]

About what?
2800 yuro?
I make many 'predictions'

Holy fucking shit kill yourself you dumb piece if shit.

You had 278,000$ in your hands and you traded it away for 6,800$ because you where to fucking dumb to send it to a new address.

you seem like a smart person do you have a twitter account so i can follow your advice

So what did this honesty net you, a FUCKING LOSS OF 260,000$ Literally fucking kys you are such a retard holy shit.

god you spineless piece of trash, to think i wasted good advice and hard-earned experience on a cuck like you.

enjoy the life of pathetic mediocrity your own cowardice has consigned you to. absolutely disgusting.

>A loss of 260,000
It was never his to begin with you literal nigger

man is the biggest retard on the face of the earth
could just bought fucking monero with it with another towns library wifi or some shit and back to btc in another address and untrackable
now you are going to wagecuck for life.
hint: 80btc is not their entire fund you fucking faggot, the rich get richer.
If you stole it, they feel bad for a month and forget about it.

Trade it for Monero using shapeshift over tor, send monero to your exchange account, done

I'm not smart. lmao.

ITT Pajeets getting baited
sage

its 2 btc + 2 bch.
adress was last used november 2016.
I can now buy something good I guess.