Digibyte is literally unstoppable

Digibyte is literally unstoppable.

>literally unstoppable
all the way to the ground

Can't stop that sharpie from going in the pooper

Jared looking healthy! The man with the plan!

Get your Sharpie Ready

Do they have any announcements coming up?
Like seriously, ANYTHING?

Minecraft!!!

Wait, Nvm.

Nope... Nothing...

Can someone post the sharpie guy pls. #nohomo

Can someone tweet Jared and ask him if we should prepare the sharpies for his next big news?

they are undergoing a complete rebranding, posted about it in their telegram
it wont be known as digibyte come october
you obviously dont follow anything related to dgb so why spew shit you know nothing about?

>Top 10 greatest anime comebacks

>it wont be known as digibyte come october

Citibyte (CBY) coming soon to a major exchange near you

gonna be mooning in the near future. whales have been accumulating this HARD over the past few days. expect a major pump to ~72-120 sats. if you don't / haven't bought this dip you must just hate money.

>Citibyte
lulwut
>~72-120 sats
x10?

If this actually happened and DGB became Citibyte holy fuck. The moon mission would be unprecedented. You'd see 10,000+ sats literally overnight. It would get to the point where it would start going up by a thousand satoshis not even singles. And I think that's what we're in for lads. I really really do.

I will get a tatto of Jared and the sharpie picture on my ass if that happens

>Citibank is going to adopt some no name shit coin

Keep dreaming bagholder

Alright I'll see you in September

Don't forget to buy during the pump

You talking to yourself? Nobody is buying your bags dumb shill

Who are you trying to impress? What is your goal?

Good cause I'm not fucking selling idiot

But you're legit a retard if you're not buying in now, regardless of what you believe about this coin

Honestly I hate this coin and everyone who shills it but I put in a buy order at 525 cuz fuck it I like the chart

I tried researching it and I don't like that it doesn't have privacy but whatever

What do you mean "privacy"?

And if DGB were to partner with Citi and they use the DGB system, were talking at least 50 cents to a dollar very quickly.

There must be a reason Citi pushed back the announcements. And for DGB to come out and say something about marketing and branding. Just too coincidental.

As in it doesn't have moner/zcoin type anonymity. Not even shit tier privacy like Dash or pivx

Elaborate on the citi stuff. Like I said I know next to nothing about this besides the chart so feel free to red pill and I might buy more

>Bancor

Who is going to help me understand these bags

8ml

J-j-just

Typical dbg bagholder

L I T E R A L L Y

not a sharpie. Fuck off.

dude its a bank

bank wouldnt want a private blockchain anyway

they are zog remember?

We are the digimarines

Somebody please screencap this and hold him to it