Always Beelieve in Veeky Forums

Veeky Forumsbros were right about:
1. OMG blowing up
2. SIGT bittrex rumor
3. ANS/NEO blowing up
4. DRYS (a US stock) blowing up because it's trading under book value.

I've finally learned to LISTEN TO BIZ and drop the fagmeme about "do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says".

Thank you to those few on this board who poast really good tips. Sorry for doubting you.

been knowing that...

Veeky Forums lowkey has some good information.

You should buy MNE (Minereum) before the end of this month because it is going to go up about 6x in that time.

I see you weren't around during the DGB and mooncoin days.

Only trust Veeky Forums for verifiable news.

But bittrex is just a rumor.

I hope you bought some fucking ANT and DNT then

If you'd truly followed Veeky Forums advice your bags would be filled with unsellable shitcoin like dgb

well Bittrex is following them on twitter.. thats a pretty big fucking sign imo.

someone poasted the rumor (screencap of the tweet between sigt and bittrex) right when it happened and sigt was much cheaper back then. so yes it is just the rumor, the smart thing to do was to buy into the rumor early, take profit, get back in during pullback and wait for the actual news to confirm.

I fucked up and nignored the rumor because of all the FUD and negative views towards Veeky Forums rumors by our own community.

Best to keep an open mind: "trust but verify"

I'm up but also down in SIGT because I fucking didn't trust and therefore didn't take the extra step to verify. Don't be a dumbass like me.

I bought DGB at 100 sats because of Veeky Forums shilling

I didn't say buy every shitcoin that is promoted on here, just that one shouldn't outright ignore everything because around 1 out of 20 tips are good. People browsing Veeky Forums back in 2014-2016 would have bought into BTC and ETH if they had kept an open mind about crypto. Now it's too mainstream and the risk/reward sucks unless you're scouting these smaller cap alts.

Do whatever you want, just take data and do the extra research. No one's going to hold my hand or your hand and tell exact times to buy and sell. This site is great for humor but there are hidden nuggets of truth and useful info here. I was wrong by thinking it was 100% all jokes and humor and fucked up my entry badly. Still kicking myself but still hodling an insignificant amount of SIGT in case it really does get listed on bittrex.

DGB is a piece of shit and there are lots of shitcoins on bittrex that shouldn't be.

SIGT is showing HUGE volume on Cryptopia. that's also a fact that supports the rumor.

no problem mate. I belive in karma and I will keep posting quality calls here

This.

Seriously hope you bought that sweet sweet DNT while you could.

>4. DRYS (a US stock) blowing up because it's trading under book value.

Did your mother drop you on your head?

This, you can't claim Veeky Forums is worth anything when if you listened to Veeky Forums you would have lost all your money on PoSW long ago.

Finally someone understands the power of ANT. This is good advice right here. DNT is good too.

she did and i have never been the sam since

i followed /biz advice several days ago and bought ARK and ANT.

ARK up 83%
ANT up 39%

I love /biz

>while you could.

Its too late now?

its NEVER too late

Jump in user it's not too late