What's your longest HODL?

What's your longest HODL?
If you sold now would it be profitable?

I've posted about this a few times here. Holding $1200 worth of NMR bags at .05, so that will be an eternal hold for me. If I sold now it would be less than $300

- IOTA
- 1 week
- Just sold

First crypto buy was 5 eth @ $20, couldn't be happier

Bought iconomi back in january, if I sold now it would definitely give a nice profit, but I'm gonna keep hodling.

ETH.
Yes but...not as much as I'd like to be.
Also MNE.
Not really but I'd break even.

Yes, I've held it this whole time, didn't sell near 400, it's kept in a wallet, not an exchange

Ouch.

Me :
bought DCR at 0,0042 in March
it's 0,0089 now

I've been holding DGB since before it hit the ATH, Literally watched the charts as it peaked, but still didn't sell. Now I'm down about $400 by holding.

POSW. Holding since mid April I think.
I'm down 10x.

I'm not selling because it's in my wallet and I get some fresh coins every now and then

esp at 8sat, holding 20mill. I actually believe in this coin.

BreakoutCoin
I bought their ICO at '14 and forgot password to my wallet. I found a file with it like 3 weeks ago. Was worth like x2 amount that I invested but I cashout it and bought some ANS

anons, what is a good coin to start HODL
longterm and shortterm?

I used to make fun of you people. Now...now I have experienced this and I understand.

Unironically Aragon.

It's probably the best long term hold on the market right now.

thanks user

Hi, Pajeet!

It's alright. I held through the DGB crash and lost $35k. But you know, we won't listen and can't listen to reason

Make fun of it all you want. Soon it will be me laughing in your face

DGB - bought at 1800, about 50€ of my total 100€ I pumped in to try trading.

As I did not know about stoploss/stoplimit and was not at the PC, I missed the downfall and was just a bit frustrated.
Now I am a bit more firm in cryptos and made some decent gains profits with the other 50€. In 1-2 months, I will start working (just graduated) and then I guess I will just enlargen my positions.

DGB. Holding over 800k since 2014. Consolidated at 30sat. Still holding.

Sounds like no one who holds btc even uses this board

WE

I only daytrade cuz I don't wanna become a bagholding cuck

got about 65k in signatum and yes i would be up 100% since i mined it..

Not even worried if you look at the books its just a whale manipulating the prices to accumulate more coins. Thus stagnating at 2600.

A small cap biotech - no, it won't be until 2q 2018 at the going rate.
In crypto... btc of course. Yes I'm in profit. All of the losses I've taken in altcoins have been meaningless because the dollar value of btc has steadily increased in that time. My biggest loser was ripple, I sold it for a 30% loss (personal bottom line) today that would be a ~50% loss if I held.

ARE

BAGHOLDERS

Yeahp slap some big sell walls and accumulate, once Mr. Whale is satisfied it's reins off motherfucker, back to Pluto we go.

>btc of course

oh, of course. totally of course.

held ETH from 14$ to 350$

BTC, held since 2013.

fucking newfags

>splyrged on dinner tonight, had some wonderful spicy and garlicky $3 instant ramen
>see this
Just fucking kill me

bought XBY node in early may at 100 sats after seeing some biz shilling

peaked at 1700 sats, now back at 350

still profiting but i certainly regret not selling this shitcoin at its peak

Bought siacoin at ATH

Bought sia at $0.002 back in May.
Still holding.

Bought monero a year ago at $11. Made decent money I suppose, but it would have served me better elsewhere. I couldn't decide between monero and ethereum, flipped a coin to decide

Both of the have had major crashes since then, there would have been a few months where I would have really regretted buying eth

is this what life is like for your typical nocoiner?

NEO for a week lmao.

Been hodling btc since July of '14 though