GAS WILL REACH 150 M$ MARKETCAP

WHY AREN'T YOU ALREADY IN !?
IT'S THE BIGGEST PUMP SINCE ETH ! DON'T MISS IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>ARE STOCKS WILL GO HIGH!

lol this gas craze is how we know NEO is gonna be $400 within 6 months.

i wish, then i could retire.

someone care to explain its role in the neo universe? Token? Actual gas?

Bancor

>Everyone's buying in to get rich
>Nobody is gonna start selling once profits are high enough and dump on people, causing a panic sell

Yes OP everyone should buy in because you bought in early and want more gains

GAS WILL SURPASS NEO

I have enough neo to produce one gas per week.
Anyway if I just get beans I can make even more gas.

Ethereum also has Gas, which is for the transactions on the chain and pay for execution of deployed programs.
Except as of now (and this goes for all coins) it's more traded than used.

NEO, unlike Ethereum, is an integer and non-divisible on the blockchain. That's why it was called AntSHARES.
NEO pays dividents: About 3 Gas per week if you hold 1000 NEO + a percentage of whatever Gas will be spent. The value of NEO is unclear as long as nobody uses the blockchain except for trading.

But NEO and Stratis will have C# contracts, and not the Ethereum language, which is obscure and nobody learns it will.

NEO is bound to replace Ethereum classic and BTC will rotate out too, so market cap with for NEO 45$ is fixed imho

>C#
>Obscure
??? If its the programming language its the biggest one after Java.

He means that etheruem solity language is obscure

Tbqh solidity (eth language for smart contracts) is pretty easy to learn. It's very similar to Javascript or C.

He's talking about ETH's language being obscure dummy

dangling else, the referent for "obscure" was the Ethereum language.

>reading comprehension, motherfucker
he's talking about the garbage language known as solidity

It's true that it has a clean javascript feel, but it's still a new language and resulted in some hacks already.
Will C#, you just got more people who already know it and can be called for hiring directly.
I don't really wanna diss Ethereum, but Stratis had a selling point when they said we use C#.
Of course, also Ethereum has a virtual machine and I suppose people developing a way to compile some subset of a well typed language to Ethereum as well.

In any case, NEO will have Java and Python support before Ethereum, seemingly, so it's a good bet, imho.

Sorry famalam, im drunk

>but Stratis had a selling point when they said we use C#.

Honestly I don't think C# is all that big a deal for Stratis. I think the side chain concept is a lot bigger of a thing for them (given how fucked ETH got during its height by everything having to go through the main chain)

Order book for gas (sell) is empty soon

That's right bogdanoff. It's more rare. Listen to the bogdanoffs, the Rotschild's are their errandboys.

how the fuck did you conclude this?

from the fact that whales are holding the NEO price below 20$ while the market cap can double, especially quick if people sell off their BCH

>bancor

Yo shoop this price in

>tfw I was the first ever transaction on Binance when it came out
>only bought a few Gas

I could be rich rn if I fatfingered and bought 1k