SAFEX PUMP IN FULL SWING

Strap In.

Absolute shitcoin.

This will reach $1 by Friday guaranteed

Don't need to believe in the coin to make money. I don't know shit about safex....at all whatsoever. Even still, I've made 20% in less than an hour and will continue to ride it up. Cashing out when I feel comfortable with the profit.

You're limiting yourself thinking of everything as a lifelong investment. Crypto is all about riding the waves.

sir pump safex and nxs

why

Does anybody know what that massive price spike on SAFEX is?

Chille platform is expected to launch very soon. That combined with the new site. Worth a small buy in. I think it will hit low 900K within the week.

900 SAT I mean

expecting the moon mission real fucking soon it looks like.

>it's dipping
you fucking jew faggots

Then it's time to buy you autistic faggot.

>buy the dip
>it dips even more
>now you're broke

what a genius plan. got more smart ideas?

buy something that you're sure has a future of more then a few months

I'm investing in the idea that Safex has a future. If I'm wrong, I'm out a few grand; if I'm right, then it's lamboland.

That's my thinking exactly. Its no shit coin. The devs have been working hard on this. 1-2 months we will surely see a platform release to get a better idea of its value.

what is the price target?

Don't hype this here anymore. It's not going to moon by the end of the week. But be assured that once Chille is released this will be worth a hell of a lot more than what it is now. Literally almost no one has heard of Safex and the reddit has 369 followers. It's going to take a while but it's a great chance to accumulate a small amount now and forget about it for a year.

What does plantain coin do

Yeah, this is a long for sure. I'm looking forward to what the full wallet release and Chille will do for crypto as a whole.

Exciting times my man.

how is safex different to blocknet?

Better website.

Just bought 100000

I got 200K at the dip. Already rewarding. If you have a look at the roadmap there really really is a long way to go so I don't see the point checking the price for a while. Once the betas out I would assume a massive increase in price and were both going to be filthy rich from dividends alone so make sure you move them into a wallet once it's released soon. If you think about it, you own 1/20000 of what's possibly going to be the biggest crypto market that's not a shit coin like bitbay and bought in before anyone's talked about it.

heard it would reach $1 by friday, buy them bags