Holy shit

Holy shit.

I knew it couldn't be just NEETs shilling bancor. These are the same IDF psychos that scour online chat forums for Intel and spread propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/cornell-professor-150-million-bancor-flawed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
mossad.gov.il/Pages/Jobs/4chanShills.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ABORT ABORT ABORT

>400+ profiles

Who says theĆ½re the same person?

I am proud to serve in the GDF alongside them

Pay attention to the link between Bancor and and the IDF

no shit

jews are well known for employing shill groups like jidf, shareblue etc etc

You will never see returns on your investment

>jidf is behind bancor
>They made bancor to scam us nazis

they will not get away with this

It's ok user, it's not your fault. Inbreeding should be outlawed. Jews always win because they have higher IQ's, that's just the way it is.

This is military money that they're accumulating from you

Bancor is a mossad/thiel/draper/SV backed moon mission.

This list is just the beginning. Every worthy coin will be assimilated.

>military money, mom i'm scared. Moooooooooooooooom is the dinner ready?

People spent their Ether on this. jesus.

seems like a good signal to invest desu

Blending in with the kids? posting the memes? shalom

why is bancor different than other coins?

whoever fell for it deserves to be parted with their money

they literally employ people to shill their useless coin online. you become familiarized with the logo, until you decide to throw your money away.

Wouldn't we want to support BNT? If they succeed the coins value goes up? I must be missing something. You can't honestly tell me the reason people aren't investing is because it's mainly Jewish. Get real.

Your days are numbered dirty Nobanc. Soon the ZOG shall take over the crypto space and you can't do anything to stop us. You didn't really think it could remain decentralized forever, did you?

Bancor literally does not make sense.

don't sell op your cheap bancs guys he's a retarded fudder, if israel wanted money for military they would be selling drugs instead and get the entire ico price + more in one major deal.
infact they don't even need to have much military since daddy america protects them

No, that is the reason

typical response from a jew shill

>hurrr u cwazeee durrrr

very typical

BitCoen and Bancor united!

almost like there isnt some ongoing cosmic injustice being commited against the chosen ones and they actually are just untrustworthy cretins

>jew shill
Welcome to Veeky Forumsrael

>Bancor $$$

"In early June, Antonopoulos and Krug both expressed their concerns over the massive amount of investment raised by the Bancor development team for untested code and project."

cryptocoinsnews.com/cornell-professor-150-million-bancor-flawed/

DRAINING THE PRECIOUS ETHER & BTC!

Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bancor are the only cryptos with complex and innovative whitepapers, so your fud is irrelevant but also expected. Best case scenario, you are just frightening 15 year old kids.

Do you really think alpha investors are worried about your conspiracy theories? lmao, good luck with that.

only for the uneducated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

Krug is just scared stox will destroy rep

Damn son, how many shekles you get to live on this thread?

I trust a 19 year old skeleton genius well beyond 'educated' military cucks

Oh, but I read much about it.
I was able to engage other Math and Economics enthusiasts, as well.
If anything, there will be a lot of interesting discussions about this token in the coming months.

LOL are you a schizo

i didnt say anything about any coins just outed a generic shill post

these kikes are losing it

go on then, engage us with your bancor 'math and economics' banter. make the most of your shill salary

>that chart
why would you type "Jews Expelled" in every row instead of just "Expelled" and then include Jews in the header? this is just extremely poor spreadsheet work

I sense an inferiority complex beyond that of of a NEET.

>educated
>ALPHA InVeeStOR

Something about this post screams shill.

Shills in a crypto thread user? Well I'll be

>he thinks I made it

downs syndrome?

(((((they)))) are here

implying we ever leave. 24 hour shift work goyim

link me to Veeky Forums bounty page

>Bancor

mossad.gov.il/Pages/Jobs/4chanShills.html

thx

i didn't mean "you" specifically, thanks for the (You) though

Jews are some of the most inbred people on earth.

Look at Israel's average IQ and laugh.

Why would they hire shills ? Don't they have like over $200 million from ICO alone. What would be the point of that ? I mean they could just take the money and run off

Sold mine long time ago, but I like seeing them busting their asses off constantly posting updates, lecturing about their shit, collaborating with other projects and big goals they had set up. With all that ICO money they could've just bought couple of lambos and run away, just like mysterium founders did, but they're actually working instead. I think I'll buy back at some point.
Though making ETH based reserve was a fucking retarded idea, which makes me question their brightness after all

I am one of the people shilling Bancor, and I do it for 2 reasons:
1) I know for sure that it will moon so I am helping smart anons make sound investments
2) All the hate from /pol/ and all their whining and conspiracy theories in the first months will make the moon celebration threads and the nazi pink wojack threads a lot more entertaining. I already have a lot of memes in mind to savour those salty tears.

Actually eyal is pretty much the only one with a strong israeli accent. The other ones seem to have grown up in the US

Successful Bancor network means an end to moon missions. They can create and delete coins on a whim. The devs chimp out at any criticism. You would be mad retarded to support or buy this hebrew shitcoin. It spits in the face of the laissez faire ideals of crypto as a whole. This is exactly the kind of usurious jewry Satoshi wanted to end with BTC.

I'd reaally like to know when that Will happen because I'm almost selling it all to ride the NEO wave for a while.

BACDOR

Only a fool would give money to these individuals

Bancor will not moon all at once, it will go up slow and steady. Sell if you can't wait but remember: you know what you leave but not what you'll find

/thread
Its hilarious if some of these posters are actually serious.
Every israeli goes to the military and if you wanna be a programmer obviously thats what you wanna learn there. The brainlet power of every nobanc combined almost understands the bancor whitepaper.

>Bancor, dear sirs.

No predictions then. Just feels like faith when I hear vague shit like that

The paper is comprised of promises of market that can be taken by any other smarter platform with better technology in a year, It feels like a promise, based on Hope.

The same as every coin. How fucking new are you?