Were the first farmers women?

Were the first farmers women?

We just don't know

It would make sense though to let women take care of the field together with the other stuff back home while men are out hunting.

>let women
>let
Women have always ruled society, they aren't "let" to do anything, they give the orders.

Abel was a man, so, no.

>Were the first farmers women?

Probably the first low-scale farmers. When farming became an extremely labor intensive affair (mass harvests, digging irrigation canals, etc) the majority of the laborers were undoubtedly men.

Cain was the farmer you fucktard, Abel was a herder.

Men run society, women run the men.

Good description.

yes , they were left leaning feminists who stumbled upon a self sustainable utopia

but then THEY came

so what are we working with here

Women being traditionally gatherers probably made the first connection that you can plant a seed and harvest the goods, but farming was likely a joint effort that took a lot of manpower, as in early tilling was done by hand by males

There wasn't much difference back in the day

There was is and always will be. Having the precious baby producers of your people risk their lives doing dangerous shit they're probably fairly worse at anyway is retarded. Sending your women to be second rate cannon fodder should only be a last resort with nothing to lose.

>Human baby producers
>Worth more than cannon fodder
Fuck off Lindy

Wrong men didnt give a shit about how weak women were they had no problem forcing them to do work or get beaten for being lazy. Its only pussies line white men that came up with this stupid idea that non pregnant women are goddeses to serve and protect.

Women dont have brains that can do this though. Its all feels in them so a logical sequence like that would never pop in their brain unless a man showed them.

What about gay dudes though

Other men run train on them

But, like, do the qt femboys run the jocks, who run society?

You ever read Arabian nights?

/thread

t. beta cuck nu-male feminist metrosexual faggot

>christcucks in charge of christianity

Huh? user strikes me as an MRA dude with the whole "muh myth of the patriarchy" not a feminist....How out of the loop are you?

What does that have to do with prehistoric Civilization?

>Its only pussies line white men that came up with this stupid idea that non pregnant women are goddeses to serve and protect
Are Arabs white now?

both

>another episode of retarded american agenda revisioning history

no we dont know their skincolor either
FUCK OFFFFFF

It's not hard to picture that being the case, and worth pondering at least a bit, but it's likely the men quickly got in on it too so it doesn't matter that much. It's just you know /pol/ hates women, so the prospect of them doing anything useful towards the development of humans sets them off in an autistic rage for some reason and they can't view them as individual people or counterparts to men except sexually. Sad cause this is a someone interesting question though it lacks a real answer.

>Plant that seed into the earth bitch and take care of the grown up plants.
>But i don´t want to.
>But what will you eat when i´m gone hunting, bitch, stones and such?
>Hm, i don´t know.
>It´s better for you to do as i command, bitch.

Probably would depend on geographical area tbqf.

Wasn't even any bait on the hook.