Guys

Guys
There is one moon mission that hasn't occured yet a hidden gem... called IOC... its 25 million market cap only 16 million coins... and there product + marketing+ advertising is happening when the product is released end of the month beginning of september...

take a look

iocoin.io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiFun3B5Rx8&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i can't be the only person who believes this could be great...

Daily reminder Veeky Forums is largely a lagged-reaction to the market, thus no one will care until the price has already gone 100%.

/thread

dude its been shilled here to much. we get the point. but yes this is a LARGE bag of mine.

I'd buy if I wasn't already on the DNT rocket :D

Their wallet is clean as fuck.

I don't get it though... has DIONS been released?

They have a countdown but it's at 0

There wallet is coming out end of the month. Then they will start advertising they just uploaded a youtube video demoing it

where can i buy dnt

Liqui.io

did this nigga just high jacket my thread...

youtube.com/watch?v=MiFun3B5Rx8&t

what are your predictions for DNT , long/short term?

Big gains if you get in now. I'm holding for at least a month, but I'll only cash out my initial investment and let the gains ride out.

Basing this on any particular info they released recently?

Look up Dustin Byington, the VC he runs and the previous project he founded.

Lets just say he's really interested in funding.

Also remember the pump to ath back in April to 2.10... that was due to an investment fund buying 50-60btc worth of IOC

do you believe IOC could be something or nah

Yes. Corporate case use for file, message, and financial bookeeping.

Add the fact its unhindered by the eth blockchain and its next project (Chameleons) allows for Alias use with the bitcoin blockchain. The aim for them is 100k transactions per sec using sidechains to offload some of the transactions off the main blockchain to allow for a stable network.

Something ethereum shits the bed with whenever an ICO hits

i wonder if anyone will notice it

IOC GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOON

Yes we moon now