I missed NEO and it just hit a new ATH

literally what is the best method to kill myself because i think this was the last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6spz8u/help_please/
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6sk7ld/attention_keep_your_neo_safe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true. NEO was it. I warned you fags.

I bought at $5, $6, and $7. Sold off 1/2 at $13 and 1/2 at $14, planning to buy back in at $9-$10. I want to vomit.

nice job trying to time the market fucking retard

15 g Nembutal, 2.5 g metoclopramide.

thanks user

I warned you

I'm sorry user. I am experiencing the thing you are missing out on, and it is indeed good. I guess all I can say is, maybe next time. There will be other moon missions. This isn't the end. We're all gonna make it. Keep at it and your time will come.

>mfw I started crypto on june and always saw all the shill threads and mocking of ans when it was like $4.5, could have bought then but didnt, also all the pump and dumps on this shitcoin didnt help.

Similar buys, more like 4-6$ but sold at 20. Dont feel too bad but definitely looking to reinvest profits

so you more than doubled your money and youre complaining? jebus crust man, take a chill pill.

This won't last forever as much as we would like it too
If you already have a lot of money they sure you have time, but if you don't then every day is a countdown to when the age of 300% a day gains are lost and making a sizeable is as hard as it is on the stock market.
Also a countdown to when tax regulations really pick up

I accept it

You know what to do. Buy the ATH and then post tomorrow about NEO crashing. Don't forget to sell.

He sold his trip to the andromeda galaxy for peanuts.

I COULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS ROCKET

I myself used a shit site (big expenses) to buy btc which then I used to buy Neo. Now the "mooning" just covered the expenses and I hope it doesn't stop. If it does I will go shit on every street in China.

This is true. We are blessed to be here right now. I hope people here make it while they have the chance.

((they)) won't sell to me without a prescription

I just sold my last 500 neo at $19. Its at 22 so I guess I missed out on $1500 but it's better to take a 100% profit than risk being a digibagholder

It's okay user I was sleeping but luckily I'm still 3.4k in profit today alone.

Good. You can afford to buy a rope with your profits :)

Don't feel so bad, OP, some redditor downloaded a trojan like a retard and lost 2205 NEO from his desktop wallet.

We missed the Chinese moon mission but we will go to Mars together user.

ahhhhahahah imagine how he'll feel in a couple of years when neo is $400

Stop scaring me.

Don't download trading bots and you should be ok.

you haven't missed anything at all, actually. you would be buying ethereum at $25 a year ago.

NEO uses .NET and Java while ETH uses "solidity".

Conclusion: buy NEO, true value (as of today) is at least $100.

I think us neolets have got one last chance to lamboland if we invest in some successful NEO based ICOs, but that's probably an even bigger gamble than daytrading.

fuck I bought when they were like $5 each but sold when they were like $17 I thought the hype was over 24 hours ago.

I bought 150 at 6$, sold it them at 12$ thinking I was a genius from wall street. I'm preparing a noose now

Well it's going to Jupiter in the near future so dont get too moody yet

it's going to 0.1 dude, it's not over yet

also,i should add, it will be going to 0.1 btc soon, just watch. look up some charts on tradingview.

also, stratis will be mooning soon, within the day, first of a new wave cycle that should take us beyond 600,000 sats

Ethereum, eat your heart out

fuck, i meant 0.01 btc

dem 0s gotta be careful

That would be a dream come true user.

0.1 is right tho :) in 2018

threadlink please

>Bancor

>Bitcoin

Drop a toaster in the bath with you and post it... I've always wanted to see someone die that way

This bizbro knos

WE ARE THE NEOMARINES!

Give it a rest you fucking sperg. Stop shitting up every thread in the catalog.

Bought 600 at $16.5 and sold at $19. Pretty sure I done goofed but fuck it.

>Bancor

>Bitcoin

why stratis

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6spz8u/help_please/

Whoops wrong one
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6sk7ld/attention_keep_your_neo_safe/

feels like eth

he's wrong stratis wont moon this year, it may have happened in oct / nov, but because bitcoin is going to split again in nov, i doubt it

>bitcoin is going to split again in nov
wrong, FUD

i suck so much at timing the market, I literally missed 2 moons now.

Omg is mooning tonight

not wrong

Get in on OMG before the rest of the world wakes up.

>tfw bought NEO at 0.004 and sold at the high