Why are the Rothschild family/dynasty hidden in history despite playing a major role since the days of Napoleon?

Why are the Rothschild family/dynasty hidden in history despite playing a major role since the days of Napoleon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
youtu.be/Kj5eypBex-U
youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
youtu.be/6ARihMrxdjU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–Israel_relations
anonews.co/rothschild-bank-lists/
rothschild.com
reuters.com/article/philippines-cenbank-governor-espenilla-idUSL4N1I414H
businessinsider.com/is-america-really-free-if-a-privately-owned-central-bank-controls-our-currency-and-runs-our-economy-2010-7
youtu.be/hLWmeuwL-UI?t=170
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, every rumor and whisper you've heard about the reach of the Rothschild's tentacles is true.

They actually allied with Napoleon and funded him.

Modern day Rothschilds ay be NWO conspiratorial kikes, but back in the day they understood that the common enemy of humanity was the eternal anglo and only based Nappy could rule over Europe.

They funded not just Napoleon, but they funded the opposing sides of the war as well.

They just funded him so they could bet even more at the London stock exchange while everyone was selling everything because he pretended Napo won.

Source is The Money War by Hong Bing Song, I believe

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Honestly, Europeans are to blame for this one. If they hadn't created them by marrying French Court Jews with German Court Jews there would be no Rothschilds. If anything, they deserve it for being dumb enough to trust a bunch of Jews with money. There's a reason the Ghetto-Jews were on some Fiddler on the Roof shit. However, if you had gave them money they probably would have gone Rothschild on you too.

Nobody celebrates the history of businessmen, merchants, and financiers.

Its always monarchs, political, military, and religious figures.

I hope you realize that the only reason you're spouting this narrative is because the modern zeitgeist only legitimizes concentrations of power when they appear to be state based. Dynastical concentrations of power was the norm for a very very long time you know? Remember that nationalism is largely a 19th century phenomenon.

They are actually registered as a state and have embassies around the world. That's why their fortune as inividuals is invisible.

Idk, they seem pretty based

They are a meme really at least as far as post-WW2 world is concerned.

Only thing worth noting they've done lately was the Rotchschild chick cucking her equally rich Jewish husband with a black rapper.

>They are a meme really at least as far as post-WW2 world is concerned.

>Israel was created post WW2 by the Rothschild
>Israel is a meme post WW2

Got any more info about that?

>Israel was created post WW2 by the Rothschild
Source?

Because most stories about them are conspiracy theories not based on facts.

Who are you talking about? (the girl)

Kate Rothschild. She left her husband for some black rapper guy.

Lol

>the burning of the reichstag and invasion of Poland was a conspiracy goy, but we Jews are completely innocent in never funding wars

What are you talking about?

Its almost like its a bankers job to loan out money to people who need money.

>people who need money.

People being themselves right?

youtu.be/Kj5eypBex-U

Oh goyim! Trust me, Rockfellers did not finnanced NSDAP and their ownership of IG Farbe is just a pure coincidence!

OY VEY GOY! It's not like they don't finance both sides of the war!

Jews should have no place in European society. Israel is a good thing since it gives them a place of their own away from us.

There is nothing about them creating Israel in this video. You know that Balfour Declaration did no create Israel?

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

They seem like nice enough fellas.

>Why are the Rothschild family/dynasty hidden in history despite playing a major role in the days of Napoleon?

There, fix'd.

Rockefeller wasn't a Jew and he wasn't the owner of IG Farben. But you are right that Standard Oil and IG Farben worked together and American IG supported the Nazis.

Have you heard about Fugger family? They essentially bribed prince electors to elect Charles V as the new Holy Roman Emperor.

>Fugger transferred the enormous sum of more than 850.000 guilders to the Prince-electors which ultimately resulted in the unanimous election of Carlos I as Holy Roman Emperor on 28 July 1519. Out of this 850.000 guilders Fugger himself funded around 550.000 while another merchant house of Augsburg, the Welser family, contributed about 150.000 and three Italian bankers providing the rest. What today would be seen as bribery was common practice in the election of the Emperor. Exceptional however was the immense sums involved, mainly due to the keen competition among the princely candidates.[39]

Is it true that they own most central banks except a few countries' ones?

I literally cannot tell whether he looks more kikey or more Anglo. I guess they just engineered a superweasel specimen by combining the two.

No. Most central banks are fully owned by states, and those that are not fully owned by the state merely share some characteristics with private-sector entities and are regulated by the government to serve public interest.

Isreal is the original forced meme, dude. America needs to let it die already.

"Israel" is the biggest meme in the entire world

fugger :DDD

But they aren't. Every conspiracytard smuck and his redneck uncle knows that "muh evil rotshields r ruining this country..!"

>that nigger book
what did the satanists mean by this

It's almost like people who profit by having no loyalty to anything besides themselves are rightfully disdained.

so if you have a restaurant, and you serve food to everybody who pays for it, you are an illoyal rat who deserves to die?

You know full well that's not a valid argument.

>Muh Balfour declaration
Go and read about Orde Wingate and the Night Squads to see exactly how supportive Britain was of an Israeli state

The Rothschilds only composed a fraction of wealth and only during their heyday.

Also they did nothing wrong. Making smart investments is not a crime and they helped form the nucleus of the Judeo-Anglo capitalist world we enjoy today.

Read the OP image

Where did this myth come from? It's interesting because it's often the foundation for conspiracy theories regarding American interventions in Arab countries.

It's true. Can't have a one world government without the entire world being under one central bank.

Read what? Another fake quote?

Then why'd they let them favor the Arabs and disband the special night squads which were highly successful at preventing attacks by Arabs on both Jews and oil pipelines in the mandate of Palestine? How did Orde Wingate get banned for life from Palestine if the Jews have such a large amount of influence over the British government? He was well known in Zionist circles after all

>this should scare you
It scares me that people are dumb enough to believe in idiotic conspiracies.

Pure coincidence goyim. We were at war with these nations the way the media narrates it.

youtu.be/6ARihMrxdjU

If it doesn't work in one location, they simply phone a family member who resides in another nation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–Israel_relations

Except, you know, nothing about this picture is true. Rothschild family don't own any central bank. Most of them are owned by states. Usually it's a public institution, not a private one.

>every central bank is rothschild owned
proof?

Shitty countries like Argentina routinely stick their middle finger up at international finance and there are virtually no consequences to their actions.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? OP image says they control Britain so how can it "not work"?

K

anonews.co/rothschild-bank-lists/

Argentina's Central Bank is owned by them. Just look what coincidently happened after Duerte kicked out the Rothschild in Philippines.

>Nathan Rothschild who died in the 1800s was involved in Israel's conflicts.

Stop being retarded

Ah yes, I get all my information from anonews.co, highly reputable and well sourced information

>The governing bodies of Narodowy Bank Polski are the President of the NBP, the Monetary Policy Council and the Management Board of the NBP.
>The President of the NBP is appointed for a six-year term by the Sejm (the lower chamber of the Polish Parliament) at the request of the President of the Republic of Poland. He/she is the chairperson of the Monetary Policy Council and the Management Board of the NBP.

Adam Glapiński, President of Narodowy Bank Polski.

Members of the Monetary Policy Council

Grażyna Ancyparowicz
Eugeniusz Gatnar
Łukasz Hardt
Jerzy Kropiwnicki
Eryk Łon
Jerzy Osiatyński
Rafał Sura
Kamil Zubelewicz
Jerzy Żyżyński

Composition of the NBP Management Board:

Adam Glapiński, NBP President
Piotr Wiesiołek, NBP Vice President, First Deputy President
Anna Trzecińska, NBP Vice President
Jacek Bartkiewicz
Andrzej Kaźmierczak
Ryszard Kokoszczyński
Paweł Samecki
Paweł Szałamacha
Katarzyna Zajdel-Kurowska

So, in what way they own National Bank of Poland?

Ah yes, I should get my information from a better source instead.

Did they suddenly lose control of Britain for about 50 years to conveniently excuse their inability to change the situation in Mandatory Palestine? Seems awfully convenient for your argument
I don't know why you don't just dump the whole Protocols of The Elders of Zion in these threads, you might as well

>He doesn't know who they are under.

This would be like saying the manager at your local McDonalds has no connection with corporate McDonalds.

Proof?

>Israel becomes official after WW2 ends

Pure coincidence goy

Richest family in the world? Meh, just a meme.

rothschild.com

>rothschild.com
This is not a proof of anything.

thats the most convoluted retarded analogy ever

Herman Epstein’s son Mieczysław (1833–1914) trained as a banker in Berlin and Paris and at the Brussels office of the House of Rothschild. In 1871, he founded and ran Poland’s first shareholding discount bank, Bank Dyskontowy Warszawski. He was also president of the Warsaw Stock Exchange and invested in a broad range of industrial and agricultural enterprises. The German-born Leopold Antoni Fränkel (1773–1833; converted 1806), settled in Warsaw during the era of Prussian rule (1796–1806), married Atalja Teresa, one of the daughters of Shmul Zbytkower, and ran the largest private bank in the Polish capital. Together with the banking house of Epstein, he negotiated a state loan of 150 million złotys for the Kingdom of Poland in 1833.

Source: opac.cjh.org:8991/F/TVNGBTSVGJ91NLRX49JPB6DG9JDFKAHEF4HKPQ3R3R4X2V711X-13132?func=direct-doc-set&doc%5Fnumber=000133713&format=999&pds_handle=GUEST

Granted this is 1833, but if you deny they don't have an influence today then you're kidding yourself.

Not an argument

It actually is. You would know if you didn't have your head so far up your ass.

>look what coincidently happened after Duerte kicked out the Rothschild in Philippines
reuters.com/article/philippines-cenbank-governor-espenilla-idUSL4N1I414H
He appointed one of his boys to run the central bank? Doesn't look like he lost any control.

Can you stick to a single argument? Or is that asking too much? You've moved the goalposts about how much the Rothchilds controlled Britain 3 times

>being this stupid

Time to go back to plebbt. Seriously, you idiots are the reason why these boards are falling.

>What Nathan Rothschild said is what I said

Stop being a retard

So now, they can't even have their own private banks because its suspicious? We are talking about central banks, not about private banks (no matter how big they were).

neither is an analogy

businessinsider.com/is-america-really-free-if-a-privately-owned-central-bank-controls-our-currency-and-runs-our-economy-2010-7

Public vs. Private is just another dialectic. It matters not whether money is managed privately or publicly. What matters is whether we have stable and cheap (interest-free) money. If a private interest-free Mutual Credit facility can provide it, grand. If Government can do it, fine. A mixture of both is probably the way forward.

>Rothschild control all central banks!
>this is not true, you have no proof
>but look, those other Jewish families owned big banks in Poland! It's all a conspiracy! Open your eyes!

>Kate Rothschild

you sure she's not a Habsburg?

Why are you changing the topic? Please tell me, how Rothschild family control all central banks.

this desu

Nice deflection jidf

Fuck off anti-semite! Delete this!

goddammit forgot pic

>We are talking about central banks, not about private banks (no matter how big they were).

explains how there is hardly any difference.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT! YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME THE ANSWER I WANT!!!! ;_;

We are talking about whether countries control their central bank, you told me to "look what coincidently happened after Duerte kicked out the Rothschild in Philippines" and I found a recent event related to Duterte's control over the central bank. There is nothing "stupid" about that at all.

they look funny, more like trust fund babbies than the ubermensch who rule the world

>7 countries
>Lists six

Libya was left out

There are multiple branches of the Rothschild family.

the fact that this facebook page can even exist is proof that JIDF is dead.

>that Ben Garrison signature on the bottom

fucking lel

Aren't Rothschild anglos or what ethnicity are they

youtu.be/hLWmeuwL-UI?t=170

>Anglo

Can somebody explain to me why they are so bad in plain terms?

I know they are rich and because of that they have some sort of influence but how much isn't clear to me. I hear people talk about them occassionally but I don't understand why they are so hated. Is it because they're super rich? have they actually done bad things? or is it conspiracy theorists just making a scapegoat?

So can somebody explain it to me without conspiracy charts, random links, and memes? I just want to hear it from someone who doesn't seem like a lunatic.

No, except that those embassiea are olainly visible in most capitals of the world. The same goes about about other organisations like knights hospitaler and such. They are recognized state. It's a very protected form of incorporation.

But they and the Medici's and so on and so forth aren't Jewish so when they do it it's good business sense and hard work ethic etc. Obviously there is no double standard here.

They needed a reason to hate the democratic west but it is difficult to hate some milquetoaste middle class dentist so they moved to the plutocracy. The commies stopped here but fascists didn't want to ostracize their own business leaders so they sought another division. They could have chosen anything really but the Freemasons were pretty prominent in the 19th century and the Rothschilds were Jews so were good targets.

Hehehe