OMISE GO MOON MISSION

>MOON DRIVE ENABLED.
STRAP YOUR COCKS NERDS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/895467347502182401
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6s7kig/why_i_think_omisego_omg_is_an_undervalued_invest/
twitter.com/OmiseJapan/status/895538078579687424
twitter.com/omise_go/status/895475673975750657
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqEyyDZKN
youtu.be/1RnPB76mjxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready lets do this

I'm ready daddy

>bancor

more like OMFG

finally. the moon mission i've been waiting for.

We're going to make it lads

Holdin' 562 OMG, feelin' comfy af

bought 115 coins at 115k

I sold all my coins at 101k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh shit this coin is actually gonna moon reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6s7kig/why_i_think_omisego_omg_is_an_undervalued_invest/

I swear if vitalik pulls a fluffy pony im gonna strangle his ass

I actually bought at that price on bittrex lol. Thank you for the coinz user, post your address and I may send 1 or 2 omg as a token of my gratitude

I just bought 130. I'm new to crypto. This is my first moon mission. Wish me luck lads.

am i too late

> tfw bought OMG at .00123

MOON HARDERR

remember not to sell for small profit in 5 days.... seriously, just keep it for a while

please be joking

Did I actually make a good decision for once

yes. read more about this coin and the people behind it and you'll be glad you invested in this 1 year from now. TRUST ME.

By just i mean a little bit ago, so i've profited a bit.

You cannot even begin to imagine...

better than NEO, and this is only just the beginning

Tell me about it, I sold at 2.64 and regretted instantly, luckily I bought ETH and it mooned a few days later.

>Selling the bottom of a cup's handle
>not abiding by meme triangles

what about s-s-s-silver tho?

the memes are too fresh

OP I made a foolish error and entered the incorrect wallet address. I'd be really grateful if you tried again but submitted the coins to my correct address.

0xF21725a0E5c7dF42C13010E80BF7AF4EA1A07b69

yes

>make a bad decision yesterday to buy BTC too high
>invest most of it in OMG

well guess it was a good thing in the end

MOON IMMENENT , I REPEAT MOON IMMENENT

Thinking of investing but its waaay overbought on RSI chart. A lot of fomo buyers around recently, gonna wait till things cool off a bit

Awesome bag. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on its value with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your coinstack can get. Thanks for the motivation.

me too m8, holding only 120 but it feels good to be in.

Absolutely this

t. guy who sold 5k NEO at $8

ETC is going up again, chasing after ETH buy in now! Going up to 20$ again

Think the rise of NEO was amazing? Check back in a week. This is the crypto we've been waiting for. Suspect Vitalik will play a major role here. Hodl and see you in lambo land in a couple months.

i have bought on margin

sorry for you , still made 40 k , so i guess your allright

How do you do this on Bittrex?

forgot to add the pic

What exchange lets you do that? What are the fees?

bitfinex , i dont know the fees
is 3x margin by default

GL user, you'll be happy in a few years. But remember also this, never put all your eggs in one basket.

I'll suggest you grab some NEO too for a long hold.

>sell at 129k
>regret
>buy back in at 130k
>sell at 139k
>regret
>buy back in at 140k

WHATS NEXT

Thanks.

Why the fuck do you sell? I mean, by more with fiat BUT dont sell. Im planning to sell earliest at 2019.

my time on Veeky Forums has taught me: dont try to time the markets

Mfw I bought this as a joke to lose money, , actually gaining, read about it now well , guess it's the opposite day.

so guys I have been into the big coins like BTC or ETH but this is the first altcoin I bought. Got in yesterday at the dip, call it luck but I thought the project and team was interesting so I got it.

The question is when do I sell now ? Do I wait for this move to play out and try to sell high or should I just keep it for a year and see how it goes ? I mean I like OMG and I bought it to hodl for a while, didnt expect that shit to moon hours after I buy...

Selling overdue for a dip, will accumulate more

I don't think so, this news is too fresh, the majority of the west hasn't had a chance to react to this news yet. I doubled my omg trading on dips but I am not trying to right now. way too risky

this

I've learned the hard way that day trading and trying to time the markets just results in lost gains.

Just lucky the few times I've decided to hodl I made profit

Yup. Because half of people trading crypto are whales, part are normies who don't know what the fuck they are doing and part THINK that they know what they are doing = Totally fucking unpredictable markets.

I don't know how you guys manage to hodl, my hands get very sweaty when I see a huge green candle.

I got out at 155

>tfw didn't ever buy this OR TenX
Please, PLEASE, post how much profit you've made on this. I want to hurt myself today.

Was 142k for me, rode it from 125k. Got slightly burned with my profits few days ago with sigt, could have made 60%, so I figured not to be a pig.

if you seriously sold you are one stupid guy, user

OMG is the first crypto running on plasma blockchain, developed by ethereum creator & lightning network creator
Omise, the company behind OMG, is an actual corporation in southeast asia for payment processing

this is the introduction into the real world, we are living it and you just sold for 20% gains
cant say im sorry for you, you dont deserve the true gains if you cant see how big of a deal this is.

He can just buy back after a price correction.

but he's a wolf of wall street buying low selling high

why are you guys getting out now? This will 100% reach new ATH tomorrow when the west wakes up. Yeah you could gain a little or you could get left behind fast, not worth the risk

Oh I havent heard that before..

ETH being 20$, NEO being 5$

See you!

its already ATH

Unless he's a huge whale he can buy right now and still make a profit.

We need some $OMG memes for people to rally behind! Like that damn ANT!

twitter.com/OmiseJapan/status/895538078579687424
twitter.com/omise_go/status/895475673975750657

>twitter.com/OmiseJapan/status/895538078579687424
Holy. Shit.

Guess who timed for $15 in the last 10 mins. Thinking about it, it really isnt worth the risk

Fuck, wish I had started browsing Veeky Forums a month ago. Would have bought a bunch when they were still low if I'd known that Ethereum skeleton was on the team

Also don't prices normally drop after conferences?

This is crazy season user. Everyone's buying in.

I bet this will blow up massively though.

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqEyyDZKN
ETH skeleton talking at conference

Sold my NEM for this 5 minutes ago. 53 OMG, did I do good, Veeky Forums?

Just sold

OMG x Vitalik x Plasma Live : pscp.tv/w/1rmxPqEyyDZKN

I'm completely retarded, just bought at the ATH at 156k. Of course it started dropping hard after not even 10 seconds...

I wouldnt worry I don't think this news has hit a lot of people yet, plasma is big news, worth way more than the pump so far

This is payback, chinks. You thought I would just forget about what you did to my ANS everytime you would wake up in the morning? Feel the white man's wrath.

it will go up

It'll bounce like crazy soon

Price correction happening, buy the dip

shit is going down , i should have sold when i had crazy profits ( 20 % )

>crazy profist
>20%

Choose one

Buy the dip in a couple hours, mate. Buy when it reaches lower ascending resistance

there really wasnt much talk about Omise on here at all before it mooned the first time. After that people slowly started realising the skinny russian was on the team and an actual payment company is behind it.

hope you bought that dip

OK, i'll put my faith in russian skeleton.

youtu.be/1RnPB76mjxI

>let's get this party started

Its crashing reeeeeee

I like that dip!

this is a long term hold so im not going to bother selling and buying the dips. i almost always lose doing that..

Let the news filter. People are all eyes on NEO and GAS right now. If NEO starts to drop people might hop onto OMG for gains.

This is exactly what I am thinking will happen, NEO is great but no way it can continue this for much longer, OMG is easily gona hit $7 soon. After seeing the NEO run wouldn't be that surprised if it hit $10 in not too long

when the red meme line gets under the black one that means moon, right?

Who here thinking $10 in the next day or two?

Fuck me like one of your silly bitches daddy and fill me up with your hot OMG

end of day

Fuck I hate sleeping on coins like this. Fortunately I am a burger that maintains vampire chink hours so I caught this before the rest of my McBurger countrymen wakey wakey to the news.