Is ETH about to go into freefall?

Is ETH about to go into freefall?

Anyone?

The answer is no. It has dipped already, and recovered each time. ETH is a safe hold

COME ON FUCKING DIP. I NEED TO BUY MORE

this is the 'meme torpedo' formation and it indicates a sharp rise in the near future

wheres the meme lines?

Against BTC or USD?

Both. USD is on the verge of pissing the bed and Bitcoin is already high. Ratio is fine.

>USD is on the verge of pissing the bed
Please explain

I like your style of humor OP (pics), cheers buddy.

I just shorted it, which means it will see a moon the likes of which has never seen before even in crypto within the next hour or so.

no its about to go up it omisego are about to explode

t. bag holder

if a nuke goes off it will probably keep rising

otherwise see you at 240 in the next few weeks

I'm not into memecoins.

Will ETH, LTC or BTC go into freefall anytime soon or should I invest the €400 I saved now?

I'm considering jumping in, should I wait for the next week or so see if it falls back down to ~250?

i went all in ETH boys

how do i trade higher amounts of ether? >3000$
just change to usdt and then buy back in when the price drops?

don't see why it would freefall

the last big dump was from a false rumor that took it from 250-400 and then was proven false, eth went back down to 180 but seems pretty strong in it's range now

it's already known that HP is officially joining the eeaEEA in September, and no official announcement has been a single company so far

you can easily trade the daily fluctuations, but otherwise just buy and hold

What was the rumor and how do we start another one?

there was a blockchain event in china in june
rumor was eea was going to have a new announcement with chinese companies

turned out there was no info in english about the event and no eea announcement, the peak around $400 happened right before the truth hit

That autist creator had died

Broke 305, next stop 315. If it breaks through that we're probably go to 350.

....at least that's what I read on trading view. I don't actually know what I'm talking about.

why would it free fall? there has been nothing but positive (great) news lately. ETH is going to fucking moon again. ATH in august or september guaranteed. it'll crash again when the fucking FUD starts with the next bitcoin drama in oct or november.