I'll give 10 BTC to whoever can explain the following topic to me in the most honest way:

I'll give 10 BTC to whoever can explain the following topic to me in the most honest way:

What's it like to hug, hold hands with, converse with, kiss, make love with and have kids with a female?

It's the most normie thing to do.

It feels like acting

bag of sand

apperantly
its much more satisfying to slowly die of cancer.

then you are free from all the struggles and dissapoitments of this life.

I'll be able to tell you after I get rich off crypto

A surreal experience that satiates your desires for only the shortest time before drifting away as a distant, forgotten memory.

The 10 BTC sounds nice but i seriously have no clue, neither does anyone on this board/website i think

At first, it's amazing, you feel a deep connection and you feel like she truly cares about you and will always follow you like a river (like that song). But after her hormones stop producing that yummy goodness for her... She changes, but for some reason... You stay the same. You're OK with building a family and everything, however you just want a bit of lone time some times. She... just wants more. She takes everything that you always liked, once you give her something, it's not enough. She just wants more. You give them a finger and they'll eat your leg.

like a leech but for money

If you want to know what licking pussy feels like, its the same as under your tongue. So lick away

I was a looser most of my Life, so i did not have much Body Contact with Females until i was 17. I got into a new School and started hanging out with a group of 4 girls, nohomo, that were childhood friends with me.

Since i did not hug my mom very often, i nearly started to tear up the first time we hugged for goodbye.

I dont have contact with them anylonger and im solo for 2 Years now. Sometimes i just sit in the shower and cry about the warmth i am missing.

Kissing however - Promdate, one of the 4 Girls - has not really been that much of a big deal for me.

Grabing boobs for the first time was a whole other level though, i was probably looking like an idiot with my mouth gaping open.

I masturbaited a LOT, my first time - also promdate - enjoyed it but i just kinda found it meh. I gues virgins really are a pain to deal with.

Broke up with her in a "nice" way after a long relationship - Me being a 4chaner Veeky Forums muay thai work etc, and her being that active go-out girl that she was, just didnt fit together anymore.

TL;DR Hugs are awesome
kisses are meh
sex only good with experienced partners

And if you are starved for hugs, just go to some anime con, doesnt matter how you look, everyone hugs everyone because they are all missing that warmth. Anime cons might be autistic, but at hearth they are good people.

meh, i kinda just wrote what came to my mind, dont even know why i did this now that i think about it. ah yes. give me bitcoin.
*jewface*

13qT6EAqUu9bqxVxQZ2ZtbmY1acJv5m3rQ

You can't get more bag of sand than this.

It's a thing that everyone says is the "normal" or a "right" thing to do based on their experiences or lack there of. The sensation is and forever will be what you perceive to be true until you actually do it. Now do you have the balls to dedicate months to years of your limited life to achieving that feeling. Or could you care less to put the work in.

It varies wildly. The sad fact is that most people settle. I've experienced everything from fucking cheap prostitutes, to one night stands, to multiple college girls at the same time, to enjoyable but boring LTRs to overwhelming unconditional mutual love.

Cheap prostitutes are like eating taco bell from a sketchy drive through town. You know you shouldn't, you know it's risky, but you do it for the short term gratification and that's exactly what you get. You feel drained, anxious, and embarrassed the morning after.

One night stands are a step above cheap whores. Never know what you're getting but it feels good during, while feeling shitty after.

Orgies are a huge boost in confidence and an instant 5x to self confidence.

Enjoyable but boring LTR is where I'm currently at. Having a girl who you know won't fuck around on you, who you can respect and HODL long term is extremely comforting considering the harsh realities of life in general.

Overwhelming unconditional love is the most intense emotional ride I've ever been on. At the time when I had it, I would have given up anything and everything for the girl I was with. She left me and I was broken for several years after.

I don't expect you to follow through but I don't mind having written it anyway.

19rxpSUbAKE6gwYY8kk1sKzuBnacEosJxC

I remember what it felt like.
You wake up with this feeling that you can accomplish anything. Wherever you go, whatever you do, you feel powerful and capable. You don't give a shit about what others think of you, you stop overthinking for no reason, you just do it. You are at the right place at the right time every time, because you figure out a way to make every moment an opportunity. You feel all of this because somewhere in all this space and noise, you know there's this beautiful person that loves every detail of you, someone that accepts you for who you are, no matter what. You love her, she loves you, and that gives you incredible strength. That makes you live with ambition. That makes you live with so much confidence. You walk around like nothing can break you.
I hope I can live it again, I wish you to live it too.

126KU93AMmioeq8L71ZzSBFftKbjHnBmK4

I have not had children, but I must say, there is little more rewarding in life. Especially when it's with someone you care about.

For me, it went something like this: the first time I really had sex, I was able to completely drop my guard down. I generally have persistent anxiety and get lost in my thoughts easily, and naturally, before I had sex I was very nervous. I would think about it constantly -- will this girl be my first time? Will I have sex after this party? My prime goal at any social gathering which had new female faces was to try to make that happen.

I soon fell in love with someone and we had sex for the first time. I would honestly call it my first real sexual experience at 21. Before then, I had some bad encounters and nothing seemed to work, but this was different. It was so much different than before; I didn't have to "plan" when to have sex, it wasn't stressful, nor did it occupy my thoughts the same. Instead, when I wanted it, I could have it. You start feeling genuinely comfortable with yourself because someone actually likes you for you, and you become their fixture.

A hug, in my opinion, is nothing special. It's not very intimate unless you truly care about that person nor do I really like unsolicited huge. I don't know about you, but it makes me cringe. That entire "free hug" crowd. Meh. Similar to holding hands, really.

Personally, talking to a girl consistently is a very special thing. Once I become comfortable, it's nice to be able to depend on someone like that. Eventually, things escalate, but in my opinion, talking to a girl consistently like that must follow kissing first.
Sex incorporates all of these things -- sex, hugging, holding hands, talking, etc. It's very comforting to sleep with someone for a night. Waking up next to them. You feel secure especially if you care about the person deeply. In this precarious world, I find it easy just to devote my time to someone who always keeps me going, who pushes me, and helps me grow. Soon, this person becomes your best friend, sex becomes consistently good, and you start wondering how you had been living before. All in all, I realized how much my depression has been mediated by consistent sex. The feeling is truly something special and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1A5jNqq8oAbJGnAN6ogKt93NxLVEkom8eA

>the normals are actually posting their wallets

why would it matter you dip.

It feels the exact opposite of larping having 10btc to bait anons with

It can be one of the greatest feelings in the world. As long as you know the odds and don't let emotion completely overwhelm you women are easy. But like everything else, you gotta put up with a lot of bullshit before you find something worth a fuck.

OP it is the most amazing thing that will ever destroy your soul.

Personally I fucking hate hugs. I'm offered them quite frequently but I don't receive the same type of comfort I hope for when I'm lonely at night.
Holding hands is alright, it's a cute little game where you get the right position and the right distance and whether your palms are too sweaty or dry. Conversations with females depends from chick to chick; you should get the gist of it as long as you're not autistic.
I haven't gotten past holding hands but can tell you what it's like to have kids from my father's experience.
He loves his kids to death but his wife has become more of an accessory for the kids. Somewhere along the line he realized he settled to get rid of his loneliness and doesn't really love my mom. I still believe in love and all that bull because of the way my parents treat me but I guess having kids is raising new love after the first one dies.
I don't care for the BTC but I'm lonely pls talk with me user

this

REALLY? the EXACT, as in polar opposite of sex is bait larping giving away 10 btc?

that's pretty specific. is there something about 10 that makes it more perfectly unsexual than 9? or 11? what if he had baited with ETH?

if baiting in this manner is the exact opposite of being in a sexual/platonic relationship with a female someone should write a peer reviewed paper

someone just sent me 0.1 btc lel

To put it simply:
>hold hands
Where you truly feel loved. Your woman actually wants to be with you, to show she cares about you, and that your relationship evolved to the best step where there is enough passion to actually hold hands. It tends to be dropped afterwards once routine settles in
>hug
Like sex without the sweat. Once again, she shows effort to please you. You get the body contact, warmth and love without the effort
>converse with
Nothing special here. Except you are freeer to talk about several aspects of life, but it's not unlike talking with buddies around beers.
>kiss
Strangely, it doesn't feel as good as hugging. It's mucus and lips pressing. It's a neat way to say good bye or start foreplay, and women loves kisses as their lips are much more sensitive, but for men, it's overrated.
>make love
This part is tricky. In my experience, fucking whores is shallow. Sure, you get the momentary pleasure, but there is no connection, no feeling. Making love with a woman who love you back feels so much more intense, casual hook ups feel retarded. Why spend your life running after pussies when you can HODL XD one and invest in it? /biztard/
>have kids
Life your life is not your own anymore. You trade freedom for love, and kids love is damn cute and overwhelming. But they kill your hobbies and sex live as they are born. It's a fair trade if you know what you're doing.

1Ezfq7u41mDdXxNWYYZFkPcKVYYgovQN4j
You're welcome.

it sounds nice doesn't it? Would be so cool if anyone gave 40.000 DOLLARS to random strangers on the internet for a small piece of information that is actually different for everyone, but the answers that they'll give can certainly be found with google.

Its a warm illusion.
It does not persist for long.
After everything dissipates you still feel alone but the mere thought of what it was , the bittersweet taste makes your mind wage war on such deceptive feelings and you eventually overcome and emerge stronger with clear mind.
Kids are a completely different thing.

No you fucking wont you faggot

sage

First and foremost its better with someone you care about.
Hugging, nice and clean. Sometimes you just want or need some affection/attention. A long embrace can feel good and is like sharing dead noise/silence. It's even better when the person smells nice or if you like her musk. If she has large breasts you can feel them against your chest or face depending on height. It feels good women are usually shorter and can fit right below your shoulders. It's cute when to go on their tippy toes for a kiss.

Holding hands can be okay. Sometimes peoples hands are sweaty, then its not so great. But if your leading her through a crowd or walking chicks dig holding hands. It's straight up Disney for them it's dominance without being too physical. A good girl likes to be dominated just a bit. I'm dating a very equalist g/f loves womens rights but loves to have her hands/wrists held during coitus. Holding hands during a good LSD/mushroom/mdma feelings of connected.

Kissing can be good or bad. Sometimes too much tongue and lips is gross. It's just like blah in your face are you trying to eat me. But when you mesh you know how each other kiss. Deep long kisses are overrated, it's hollywood. But nice little pecks of affection are better. I like to breathe and not feel smothered. Drunken kissing is fun, you don't know what gets over you (passion maybe) but whatever it is you just wanna kiss.

Sex is great. Sex is boring. Sex is exciting. New sex is always the best sex, exploring a new body. The thrill of it. But someties also not so great as some chicks have weird labias or areolas and it ruins your imagination of them. Sex is necessary for both parties.
Kids are over-rated. For some reason people congratulate you on having children. Good job you did what most people love doing, fucking. Kids are cool but scary. They are you, a reflection of you and your partner. people don't realize their shitty kid is most likely because of themselves.

Like a bugget of chiggen.

In all honesty it's pretty gay

1BE8XDK4kH3fSrg7912oidrKy9mhgQXZKE

I thought I would never experience any of that, OP.

But then I met my fiance. And the only way I can describe it, is that it just feels right. I feel whole, I feel complete. Sometimes it's amazing and sometimes its difficult. But I just feel "right".

It's not about the bliss, or passion, or happiness. I feel content, and like everything is right in my life.

I never felt like that before I met my fiance.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Also

1F8mit24sy2ahu3Amog1g9tuEktY7Xyat2

Well user. If you do not have a connection with that individual it won't have much of a meaning. Especially hugging.

However when you like someone holding their hand feels really surreal, when that day comes embrace and enjoy it.

Because when you move up in a relationship the previous step starts losing its luster. Which is why it is very important that you love That person.

1N6dnipMxNZwYf9gpNCP91txa2BhCjFqQ8

reply if you immediately started licking under your tongue

Over rated, you've just got FOMO, dont worry about it
BTC: 1PMGW4icjrFgnQP5b9yX91dbXxYLyA9hC3

It's much better just to fuck a random whore and toss her out in the morning, zero baggage.

1PjruRPvJ3myfJjZSTBc9BSz4iw1YFKCvK

It literally depends entirely on the female (and your own mindset I guess)

For example, when I'm on a date with a plain or ugly girl I get the advantage of being able to not give a fuck and talk freely about anything I want to. I don't even give a shit if they like me or not because bitch, you're fucking ugly, why the fuck should I care? Hugging, kissing, etc. all feel alright I guess but nothing too special, the good feeling mostly comes from the fact that I feel alpha doing it rather than anything else. Girls can sense that shit though, they can tell if you're actually into them or just pretending, how they react to that varies. If they're stuck up and think they're hot shit they might hate you for it, if they're submissive and know their place they might like you for it.

Now when I'm going out with a really fucking cute girl that I genuinely like it's a whole nother ball game. I feel like an awkward teenager though I'm in my 20s and I choose what I talk about carefully. Just making the girl laugh and seeing her smile is a lot more emotionally intense than just about anything I'd experience with a girl I don't give a shit about. I'm not sure whether this is due to the fact that I'm some kind of hopeless romantic or whether it's normal, I suspect it might be the latter. But anyway, most girls (not whores) will be flattered when they see you're actually really into them so that comes off as a plus.

So basically nobody can tell you how it feels because there's a million different ways it CAN feel beyond the sensation of touching warm flesh obviously. Sorry OP, use your crypto gains to better yourself and go find the one, I'm sure you can do it (don't try to win over a girl with money or go for whores, only despair will come from that)

Here's a Hirose Suzu pic for your troubles

1M4HdwC1KxnGCgCNQcPsm8J8ZkZhbeV1zu

This is the most accurate and sincere post to be found on this topic.

God bless you.

>hug,
Really nice. Not only do you want to hug her, she wants to hug you, and enjoys it as much as you do. It's a good time. Even better if she's down for long hugs that are basically just cuddling standing up.
>hold hands with,
I wasn't so into this at first but I like it more now. I don't mind making a bit of contact with her
>converse with,
Conversation strictly depends on your type of woman, mine likes to talk about linguistics and biology and behavior and stuff, and it's stuff I'm into, so we get along well.
>kiss,
It's good, you can lose yourself in it. It's intimate because you're deep in each other's personal space and effectively making direct contact of your body's sensory centres, there's really not much more sensory it can get than that.
>make love with and
Gotta love it. Find a girl with a high sex drive. She's probably going to have some baggage but if you can deal with it and make her feel wonderful it will pay you dividends in bed. Mine had rough teenage years, but her previous boyfriend's have either pressured her into things she didn't want, or made her pursue them completely so she kinda lost some passion with it. With me, she wants my cock, I want to give it to her, we orgasm together, and it's an excellent experience (I was a virgin by choice before I met her, and we got tanked and she fucked me, and I don't regret the experience one bit, especially because I'm still with her today but even if I wasn't it was a great great time)
>have kids with
I don't know about this. I'm pretty sure we're biologically programmed to feel more or less complete after we have kids, because everyone keeps saying how it's the most rewarding thing they've ever done etc, but fuck that. Maybe someday, not now. She doesn't want kids anytime soon either, maybe someday if we work out for the long haul and have careers and stuff, but there's so much more important

Just like taking heroin

15Jix9rjd9Wjm8i7JZxRqo6UvAR1QtBWk1

>hugs are like sex without the sweat

Did you fucking think about this before you posted it? this sounds pathetic, the only comparison is a warm embrace.

Its like doing drugs and everyone reacts differently. Its all chemical reactions and they differ.
>but smell Buttsmell
Attractive woman smell a lot differn't then unattractive.
Keep you BTC I just need $20 ETH

It sounds like your parents really care for you. Go out and make them proud. Find a nice girl, have children. Leave something of yourself on this Earth after you pass on.

Hug- it is nice, but somewhat painful. As soon as you have this, you think again and again about how to make it happen again. While you shower, while you work, you are thinking about her.

Hold hands with- For the first 30 seconds you are exhilarated and it is like electricity and then you wonder if she really likes you or if it is a game if it might be a trick. You want to kiss her.
Converse with- Early days: scary. It's like trying to walk on glass. You call back to things that made her laugh before, and wonder if she notices. You
try to be interesting. If she ignores you, looks at her phone, you turn into mud.

Kiss- If it is good it is the best. If it is not you know immediately.

Make love- things begin to go south here. This was your goal. This is what you wanted. The first night, you can't sleep. Assuming it goes well, and you are both happy, this is the beginning of the end. At first, everything is new, and things are being revealed, and you come together, it is wonderful. Then, the next morning, she notices that you look funny when you sleep. Three weeks later, she is late for something, and you get annoyed. You push it down. Then, she makes a comment about how you could be doing better at your job. You wonder if you should say something. Slowly, the energy and power you used to get her begins to wain. It is from constant erosion. You feel the fire in you go out.

Marriage (you didn't include it)- This is terrifying. You know, somewhere deep inside that it is a mistake, but you do it. Why? Because of momentum. The feeling of first love is gone. You do it anyway. It is heavy. Everyone around you is smiling and looking at you. There is no one you can talk to about this, even your other married friends. This deep feeling in you becomes something you can never say. You are lonely.

Wow you're right

Having Kids- Having a child is not describable. It is the redemption of the entire miserable experience, and it's ultimate punishment.

The fear is constant. I am afraid to fly. When I am in an airplane, my anxiety is at about a 5. With my child, this anxiety is constant. My dreams are in the toilet. I no longer have time to pursue my deeply held goals. No one supports me in doing so. I am considered a layabout and loser, even though I am trying with every ounce of my being to succeed. I do not sleep. I feel anger sometimes, deep inside me.

My child did not like me for the first 6 months. This was painful. Sometimes I didn't know if I liked my child.

The child needs constant care. It is like caring for a retarded person, and everyone will shoot daggers at you if you let on even for a moment that it is less than pleasant. Society judges you.

The problems of single people, and people without children instantly seem petty and unimportant. You lose most of your friends, because you simply don't care about their worries, and they cannot understand yours.

When your child hugs you: It is all of what I wrote so far, the good and the bad, in one instant, like the sun hitting you, and it is redeemed, and you understand why you did it. It seems worth it.

A mystery user. The whole thing is a big beautiful mystery.

Nice commentary and insight into the human condition Veeky Forumstards. This was an interesting thread for a lonely virgin who is autistic and a neet

It is something natural, it comes from inside. We evolved in such a way that we enjoy this without thinking too much.

Hugging is warm, makes you feel close to somebody as well as vulnerable. Holding hands is a way to be linked to that person, and show others that you care for her. Conversation? I am the kind of person that enjoy comfortable silences, while I stroke her hair gently, or I support her head with my chest. Kisses are about being slightly closer to that person, it makes you even more vulnerable than a hug, and it feels warm and wet.

I can not talk about the last two points because (even though I've been really close, including some explicit contact) I am a virgin, and I can neither talk about having kids (but I cared for the children of other people, and we both ended feeling that deep bond that make you grow as a person and satisfy your tiny soul).

4/6 isn't bad right?

BTC: 1DM4YGNBYWTkWATAkgkLZyn1cmn26T8ozu

It's very nice.

>TL;DR Hugs are awesome
>kisses are meh
>sex only good with experienced partners
also this is pretty spot on, the biggest thing I'm missing from my ex is hugging and cuddling

Sometimes feels nice like hugging your mom as a kid. Other times it makes you feel horny. Yet other times it feels like an obligation and smothering af.

1CSc5GwiBht7ndDxXUz9kafaYbbrB429SG

That is very heartfelt and well written. We need a slack for these kinds of conversations. She is a real stunner, too. Good taste, sir.

It feels nice to stick your dick in vag and then you feel like a retard because she's about to get pregant and you realise the only reason youre even meeting her is because its nice to stick your dick in her vag and you have her get an abortion because shes borderline retarded and wouldnt be a good mother and youre sure as hell not going to be there, raising a kid with the almost-retard genes of the mother. Then abortion day comes and you feel like a part of you is dead and you never call her again.

Appreciate it. In fact I wouldn't post my address if I wouldn't need the money (op will not deliver, anyways).

If you allow me to surprise you for a moment, pic related is 14.

the only thing that felt good was the conquest of a female who i used to put above myself, but then later in life realized that all women were below me. so tricking them into fucking me and just overcoming the odds and cockblockers, and the higher standards you set for their looks is really what its all about for a guy. pair bonding and living the rest of your life with a woman is okay in some moments but really its empty in comparison to your conquering days. all women are the same when it comes down to it

this is correct also

I'll not only explain to you what it's like, I'll make you into a Chad in 6 month. Have results with 6 men, can prove it.

[email protected]

its gay and sucks. seriously overrated you dweebs arent missing out

spray some of this in your mouth first for bonus effect

>Marriage (you didn't include it)- This is terrifying. You know, somewhere deep inside that it is a mistake, but you do it. Why? Because of momentum. The feeling of first love is gone. You do it anyway. It is heavy. Everyone around you is smiling and looking at you. There is no one you can talk to about this, even your other married friends. This deep feeling in you becomes something you can never say. You are lonely.

oh jeez i had a friend in college, wasnt exaclty best buds but we had the same sort of attitude on life but he was about to marry this modest slightly fat girlfriend and it was pretty obvious she was only gonna get worse from there.
anyways for some reason he just decided to confide in me that he wasnt sure about the marriage and just wanted to fuck around some more.
well i didnt know his girlfriend well so i just gave him no advice, even tho it was pretty obvious what the right choice was. he ended up getting married and its pretty obvious after a few years his life has only slipped in quality they are both the average fat dumb american family and i indirectly contributed to that by not saying anything. it might have either been that our connection wasnt strong enough for me to speak out against his obviously awful choice or that in the end its just not that worth to go that far out of my way and possibly get myself in trouble for a couple that i probably will never be in contact with except see on facebook once in a while

I have tried everything except for having kids. It feels kinda good, but in a weird way. Mostly lying 99% of the time to get your peepee to feel good for some minutes. That's it.

It's feels like honey in your heart in just the right thing to do. She'll be soft to touch and warm and you'll want to keep contact forever.

All of those are pretty basic, and can be done with a local hooker for less than $100. Except for having kids. That really does change your life. You go from being a self centered ego to one that puts them first. You would be surprised at how much you give up and don't even mind because it makes them happy. I would have changed literally thousands of shitty nappies by now. And I still do it the second I know they need changing. That's real love.

1zcTQvWgRUaNJKVJLJKkHvXsM4rbFy94L

Its good for about 2 years until you start doing the nice things less and less until you either break up and move on or settle into best-friends-who-sometimes-fug mode for life. Dont worry about it man, just fug hookers.