Ohni

Remember that coin that op was giving out a couple days ago? Apparently its now worth something. stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH Is the exchange it got listed on.

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is worth less than my pubic hair at the moment. How can we make this grow?

Honestly just creating interest in it and making it known seems like the best way to make it grow.

I got 50000 from OP.

bless that OP

I got 500,000 from OP.

This is my first ICO, does this mean that if the coin hits 1 dollar that I have 500K??

Should i hope for that or sell for about 600 bucks now?

I honestly would keep it as it would make 0 sense to sell it this early on. But its your money so do whatever you please.

Your equity is not worth 600 bucks. The current buy order sum is at 0.994127 ETH and over 500.000 Ohni.

I meant to say 500,000 Ohni

thank you mr. OP

BTW what a hell is that token? What is maximum supply?

Bump

That guy gave me 1.5 million twice but sadly the first time didn't work because it wasn't listed yet on Etherwallet or something. Oh well I guess. 1.5 million ain't bad

Where are you looking at the price value? On my etherscan the tokens are apparently worth 0

Found it
stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH

I don't know why etherscan hasn't updated, but it is being traded on stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH
The last trade was a sell at 0.00000009 ETH

wtf is ohni and how do I get some ?

There will be at least 9 billion available. It's meant to eventually reach every rice paddy farmer in the world, once their governments give them all Obamaphones. If you beleebs, then wait some years and you'll have a million people begging for their phone app.

ok thanks just bought 100mln

bumb

Hoping it takes off. Reminder that the OP of the original thread also pays people Ohni for learning programming.
With some work and luck this can go extremely well thanks

Ask the ttm when he shows up

>stocks.exchange/trade/Ohni/ETH
Some intolerable faggot is ALREADY getting weak hands and selling into the artificial walls.

This isn't how you get rich, shitdick. Hoping for $.03 because you just can't wait to blow your load isn't going to get you anywhere. Frankly - it's not going to cover the gas to get the ETH off exchange.

Stop being a faggot and wait. This shit COULD be worth something later on. What if it hit $.0001?

Be patient.

Well boys you know what to do. its time to load up and shill this all over the internet.

the next SIGT, projected shooting distance is around 2k satoshi

Can someone send me some? Im poorfag and i didnt get them either :(

Is there a slack for this?

lol

i put an address up and wasnt sent any, did people actually get some then

Same :(