Monero

Monero is the only truly FUNGIBLE, PRIVATE and UNTRACEABLE Crypto-Currency backed by peer-reviewed cryptography. It is the coin of choice by those that understand the underlying technology.

Private by default: The sender, receiver, and amount of the transaction are all private.

Untraceable: By taking advantage of ring signatures, Monero enables untraceable transactions.

Fungible: All coins are equal and have the same value. alternative coins generally have a public block-chain which can lead to coins being tainted by their past use.

Check it out today!

reddit.com/r/Monero/

VERGE baby!

>public blockchain

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and NOT buy OP's faglord bags

Marketing crap. Look at the underlying peer-reviewed cryptography

ZCASH FAGATORIC

$SAN BUY BUY BUY $SAN .

DUMP AT 0.30
trust me i seen many crypto coin

To me, SUMO seems like a better Monero at 1% of the price.

10% was premined

>ZCASH
Not private at all

ETC is going up again, chasing after ETH buy in now!

OP is correct.

$100 is imminent and once the DNMs are back up and running then there's no telling how high this will eventually reach.

Then again, 1 Chinese billionaire is all it takes to completely MOON this coin

REPENT

Wallet I can keep this on? It's my last coin to get off poloniex and I'm free from gox pt 2.

Monero Wallet GUI

MyMonero (be careful of phishing sites otherwise it is totally safe and used by the majority of the community

Beta GUI
getmonero.org is where you can download it.

Check out /r/Monero/ at Reddit! Great community, fantastic technology

Monero seems like it has unlimited supply, This means that this currency will never really appreciate in value.

Nah, it's not a problem. Pic related.

No, 18 million supply with a small tail emission supply for miners to continue supporting the network.

Cloakcoin is better

You make me feel like mining. All that security really appeal to some people, so it's definitely going to be worth something.

low tier tech, poor community, gtfo

Why is Monero priced so badly at the moment?
It is not traded much but yet is one of the few alt coins that actually adds something new.

it's always been like this for monero. maybe all the other cryptoauthors engage in pumping and dumping stuff. really wouldnt suprise me if 70% of crypto value were made value and not organic. If u want moon naow you can get BNB right now on binance.

That's actually very small for a premine.

It isn't listed on any asian exchange. There's also no hype around it, no 'big news'.
It's also hard to use, mainly because there are no lite wallets yet.

There's a lot being worked on (and close to being completed):
lite wallets, multi sig, compact blocks (fluffyblocks), kovri (i2p integration, similar too tor).

Monero is more of a long term bet that I put my profits in.

What is BNB? why is it going to moon?

Great, I also bought into it a while back due to reading up and realising it has great potential. Its just strange that crypto prices dont seem to be correlated to actual worth of the currency but rather to just hype.

This. Monero obviously still needs work but the overall premise and technology is sound. Some people seem really bothered by the fact that the blockchain is opaque and there's no way to verify that the devs don't control the vast majority of the existing supply, but what are you gonna do? It's a tradeoff worth making for the technology.

>public blockchain is a good thing
>limiting number of transactions is a good thing
>hiding your IP address somehow magically makes your transactions private