Daily delusional ARKies thread

This thread is for delusional ARKies to share suicide methods for when their shitcoin tanks to 0.01$

Learn your lesson when u buy complete trash

Get in or stay poor, your choice OP.

Make this thread again when we hit 5 USD

and 10 USD

then 100 USD

You don't post this when it's up 8% user

Thanks OP, stupidest post I'll see all day. Get on board now or grab a razor shitdick.

Your chance to get out of this shitcoin trainwreck

See what Neo is doing right now? That is what Ark will do, given time and the right circumstances.

what makes you so sure?

See that black line suddenly going flat-out horizontal on the MACD chart? That's the result of the cunt bot that pumped ARK to ~31K sats and bringing it back down to Earth. Had the coin just taken its natural course we would have been in the green, utter.

The coin's concept, coupled with the Dev team

Fantastic, the buy the /biz FUD post i was looking for.

Just bought 100k faggot, i'll buy your wife too when i'm rich you incest cunt cuck faggot whore slut cunt poor nigger

>Just bought 100k faggot, i'll buy your wife too when i'm rich you incest cunt cuck faggot whore slut cunt poor nigger

>taking advice from Veeky Forums

Lmao you deserve to lose all your money

LOL at losers still in this crap project when OMG is around

Never take advice from Veeky Forums but always research the coins that are shilled when they aren't near ATH.

How the fuck does this coin pump so violently so quickly? The order book isn't demonstrating any huge singular buys

daily reverse shilling to collect more thread

This is legit the only coin that has these threads and it's hilarious

Ark an Monero are the only coins with potential to challenge BTC. Even if it goes to shit, I wont regret my investment.

>coin is added to major exchange
>people read about it
>whales see potential and buy a shitload with bots making thousands of small buys

When I sell my other coins I'll be keeping the BTC hoping for another drop to 15k for cheap ARK.

I'm the guy who told you all that pumping ARK is basically a joke we play on newfags on this board every few months because they always forget.

You all said I was lying.
Believe me now, faggots?

Well it's up today so I'm happy

>Learn your lesson when u buy complete trash
I'm up over $15k and that's excluding the additional 500 I've forged. I wish all lessons were this profitable.

Name one coin (1) that didn't get fucked by the late June/early July crash that already had their ICO before June

looks like the cunt bot is back.

I can't stand these people and their fucking bots. You're trying to put a sell order or a buy order, and then all of a sudden the cunt bot puts an order a head of your at 3-5 arks at a time. How the fuck do these traders survive their transaction fees-- especially on bittrex...FUCK!

>Arkies,

you again, huh?