Why are there no blacks and women in crypto ?

It's all asian and white guys with a bit of jews.
Are they too stupid to understand how it works and how to be part of it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/team/
storj.io/team.html
bancor.network/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My white qt3.14 is my crypto slut, she recomended we buy OMG at .006 and we dropped like 1k into it. Biggest gains we've seen this week.

couse you need high IQ for that. As I know CEO of Stratis and Bitmex are black

it's because hispanic and black people do not have the funds to invest too begin with.

pretty obvious.

Both are parasites and operate differently within the human social structure.

It's like asking "why Vultures don't hunt for their food?" The answer is what it is, you can't change it.

Women have a preference for activites that involve people (baby sitting, school teaching, hanging out at the mall, playing Second Life) but men have a preference for activities that involve things (lego, cars, arduino, computers). Crypto is considered a thing.

Woman make enough fiat by whoring themselves out

Black's make enough fiat by stealing

We're here. We just don't care about the dumb shit you guys feel safe about saying online. I'm just here for the profits

Le "I read the Google memo" face

>but NEETs do

It's a pretty old finding in social science actually ;)

im black
i wouldn't recommend this to other niggers though, our inferior brains simply weren't meant for this stuff

> hispanic
There's tons of hispanic people in crypto
The thing is they look pretty white

I took my husband's $VTI and put it all on Monero

dropped

It's called genetics. Biological determinism isn't a meme.

That's just two guys in the entire scene tho. Like saying women are prevalent when there's only that bancor jewess and the golem CEO.

hispanic reporting in, made thousands off trading shit coins

Most nignogs live in an environment where their aspirations to make money is through gangbanging, sports, and rapping.

For Jews and Asians, their parents probably have investments too so they're pretty much following in their footsteps.

black guy here who owns crypto

what race is the mullatah in that photo, she is pretty hot for a darkie

They all in STX thanks to mayweather expect a pump of epic proportions

Looks like a spic/white mix to me

But they are you moron, you just choose not to see them because it fits your racist/misogynistic agenda

Stratis - The most successful ICO so far
CEO Chris Trew is black
stratisplatform.com/team/

Storj
CEO Shawn Wilkinson is Black
storj.io/team.html
Bancor
The Veeky Forums wifu Galia Benartzi slut is a woman
bancor.network/about

i'm black and there are black crypto youtubers
op BTFO

you're just wrongfully assuming that no one on Veeky Forums is black.

>tfw you realize drug dealers and prostitutes are literally millionaires now thanks to laundering with Bitcoin for years
>tfw you realize most drug dealers and prostitutes are black or women.

gr8 b8 tho ;)

Because stupid people stay poor.

sorry OP this board is 90% black, look at all the beggars

% wise, how many women, blacks are involved in investing/trading cryptos vs males and whites/asians?

Been here since last year, reaping the profits, where you been op?

No you racist mysoniginist piece of shit. We need to raise more awareness that there are not enough women and PoC involved in crypto and maybe start some outreach programs. Also we should shame Bitcoin for not hiring a more diverse workforce until their stock drops.

>why aren’t more chinks in the NFL?

women only takes risks while picking their chad

im black and i've made my fortune off bitcoin and ether.

I ordered a model 3 tesla. We exist but we're just not flaunting our money

Those are two of my worst coins along with RDD and SIA!

hear hear!
also remember "people of color" OK
"coloured" RACIST!

% wise how much are aware of crypto as a mean to make money?

Because women and niggers are not pioneers. Women only show up a to follow men after men have made the area safe and niggers never built a single sea worthy vessel in 5000 years of human history.

>understand
I don't even do this. I just make money doing what Veeky Forums tells me.

white patriarchy keeping the niggers and wimmens down as usual

I'm black and have been in crypto since 2010. This, and all race based threads are monstrously pathetic.

%wise, how many asians are there on earth compared to blacks?
how many of the blacks and women on earth even have access to the internet?

>it fits your racist/misogynistic agenda

please do everyone a favor and jump infront of a train.

They get their gains through food stamps and other forms of welfare.

> Ordered Tesla
> Not faulting money

Pick one.

I'm black and I'm a loser too

You know most people of you race are extremely low IQ and very very few of you are high IQ, compared to Jews, Asians and whites.

Obviously some blacks are intelligent, but that's the exception and will always be.

Show proof (your hand or something) with timestamp.

I'm Nigerian and I trade crypto. Why would you make such a sweeping generalization?

Im black

>Most people are extremely low IQ

Fixed that for you.

I'm Mexican american. There are already some of us because of corruption, greed and to buy drugs, lolis and toilet paper.

The U.S. never stopped being a slave republic it just evolved. Doing stupid shit like taking down those civil war statues in new Orleans means nothing. It just satisfies stupid activists (professional victims) and gives them something to do.

The Democrat party never stopped being the party of slavery. They just adopt new methods. Works really well to. Black people gravitate to slavery somehow. Notice how fast they switch to Islam when the arabs turn up. Islam has been making literal slaves of them for all time and still keeps them today. At least the Arabs got one thing right, they castrate their slaves.

Whites are literally going to be Islamic in 30 years flat

I dont think the early crypto adopter is necesserely smart. Some of us are, but this sphere is also full of batshit insane anarcho-libertarians and fags who just hop on the trend hoping to get rich fast..

Low IQ

Literally every type of people can JUST or make it to lamboland so shut up and let all people trade.

Off to Reddit you go

>I'm Nigerian and I trade crypto.
Uh I didn't know there were white Nigerians!

Blacks buy Bitconnect or Veritasseum.

>hoping to get rich fast

And thank goodness for them. They pump and panic sell. Im hoping to get rich in 15 years and buy a brain transplant and become an eternal loli.

I'd say we found the nigger, but you already gave that away
Nigger

Beener checking in :D

That was cringy. Going to have to be more original than that on Veeky Forums.

It's just another shareblue false flag trying to make us look bad. They have their shills all over the web these days

I can understand South Africa. But I do wonder about the other ones in Africa.

exactly why i never mention my race on Veeky Forums

also, it's pretty much irrelevant to any discussion on this board

Nigeria is the third biggest economy in Africa after South-Africa and Egypt, if I remember correctly.

I'm personally a big fan of Namibia and Botswana, because they're going for sustainable, ecological long-term growth. Sacrificing immediate profit of selling resources (iron, minerals, ...) for long-term expansion of their tourism industry. They still got a long way to go though. If I could, I'd buy a Namibia/Botswana index fund.

Nigerians are educated. Adebisi's actor has Masters in Law.

>Black people getting ahead

Sure would be a shame if Gorge Soros gave them a visit or some super power invaded them to fight terrorism.

Unless you like shitposting, you can easily derail any discussion with just a few timestamped pictures if you'd like to. Like "I'm [x] and I just bought this coin noice" & then the thread will get overrun by triggered white NEETs.

Waste of time and resources though.

>cringy
Get that reddit speak the fuck out
Results from low testosterone, get some sun and hit the gym faggot
Shareblue? Oh c'mon they're efforts are exclusively pointed towards pol

>Buy lolis
That wall needs to get there quickly.

Funny you should be familiar with reddit. Because your comments make me think of babies first racism.

Botswana is going nowhere, China is in control of them and China isn't one to be humane and help others out from the good of their hearts

Oh wait, some of you guys think they are actually smart because they happen to be at the right place at the right moment?
..and you take pride in it.
Bwahahahahaha

Hell biz isn't even the right place.

From a genetic point of view they aren't and never will be smart the only black people who are are usually race mixed with White/Asian since its those people that lived in harder conditions (ice age) that allowed only the most intelligent to survive. It's really no surprise every single ancient civlization was built by people who had neanderthal DNA in them whereas most Africans have a very tiny amount or non at all like those in the subsaharan region

Because Nike shoes and pedicures are expensive.

>no women
There are some who take BTC for "payment"
>no blacks
They spam HYIPs for BTC from followers

Everyone uses crypto but not all of them do the trading aspect.

ur obviously an idiot. I know several blacks involved with it. Just because we aren't out in the open galavanting about our BTC doesnt mean we don't know about it.

Damn. Couldn't have said it better than this. White folks love to talk that shit online, but are as friendly as labradors when u run into them. anyways like u said, I'm here for the money, y'all can keep the drama.

Like Buz Aldrin just happen to be visiting NASA one day and signaled for a cab but it was a actually a space ship. Just the right place and the right time.

the model 3 is affordable

>no women in crypto
Join any crypto club on facebook and you'll find there's plenty of catladies in the market. Not sure how they all found out about it but

thiiiiiisss

niggas just looking for a profit. I don't care about everything else.

There are statistics showing 90% of bitcoin community is male and 60% being white.

This is a fact. Just like stock traders are mostly men. Which is another fact.

Modern man has 100k years, primitive man overall has 3 million years. Getting the right to work and vote 100 years ago wont change thousands of years of evolution and instinct. At the end of the day men are intrepid, strong hunters. Women are fruit collectors, child caring, social creatures.

And no, I never hunted in my whole life, but you got the point already.

nice shitshorm OP. gratz

Ewwww such an ugly car