Comfy gains

>tfw comfy gains of $20k to $50k over the last few days
>tfw not having to work
>tfw go for a coffee and watch normies rush to their masters as I browse Veeky Forums
>tfw they didn't listen

Goes both ways though. Unless you always time the market right, you're going to have days where you lose 5 figures too and most people will not stay sane dealing with that for very long.

tfw poorfag, invest $200 see gains but its only to $300 and i'm still a poorfag

>what are smartphones

If you're not a brainlet it's hard to lose money in a bull market. Just get out before or just after the crash.

>Just reached $250k in total assets (started this year with less than $50k)

>comfy af

It's funny because most normies still think it's a scam.

No one makes the correct decision 100% of the time though.
And yeah, right now it's pretty easy, but I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't have at least one particularly shitty day last month.

If your gains are 35k then what's your portfolio value? Good job.

how you did it ?

How about us who rush to our masters and browse Veeky Forums while drinking cheap victory coffe there. Are we half-normies?

>tfw 150 poorfag goes to 200
oh well, it's free money

Yeah, but overall the gains are still very good.

About 400k

Seriously though bros, Do I take some gains or just stay in. entry at 220k. Please advise.

I like the HODL strat.

Bought ETH cheap. Bought OMG, NEO, CVC, XRP, ICN, IOT cheap. Basically just research promising coins and buy low sell high.

stay, if it starts dropping fast and you notice it, sell and rebuy

But im working. Fuck it im holding muh NEO n GAS

hodling is fine for like 90% of cryptos anyway so no worries

How about CFI? Is it a smart buy or dying project? It looks interesting because it's cheap as fuck and looks kinad promising.

It's a shitcoin.

whose that qt

Does the fact that the buy book on trex has doubled in a week mean anything? 5900btc in buys on NEO.

there's no way the slavs will find a way to lose you money if you buy CFI now, but since they are slavs im sure they will find a way because slavs gonna slav

Yeah and how did you cash out?

>you didn't

CFI, BNT and SNT is the great jewish pyramid

always bet on the jews

>tfw shitposting on chans since 2009 has given me the skills to tell legitimate sentiments from shilling
>tfw using these skills to get rich
>tfw all those seemingly wasted hours weren't wasted at all

>implying you cant cash out

BNB looks comfy right now :) up 30% since yesterday.

Fucking right /b/ro

>
TFW I'm slav too

>tfw I'm going to dump my bags on normies in 2 years and retire