UPenn researchers have previously linked chili liking to thrill seeking...

>UPenn researchers have previously linked chili liking to thrill seeking, specifically an affinity for amusement park rides and gambling.

So, does Veeky Forums like spicy foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepperpalace.com/The-End-Hot-Sauce-p/pp458.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey I went to UPenn.

And yeah, sure, I love spicy foods and thrill seeking. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that connection...sounds kind of like the hypothesis of a 10 year old to be honest.

I love spicy food, and I love rollercoasters and gambling too. Veeky Forums cedar point meetup when?

I took a hot sauce challenge in a mall near Philadelphia the other day. I thought it was easy and I love hot sauces. But then over the next 20 minutes my stomach started to burn, I was getting very dizzy, my body felt numb, and I started sweating incredibly hard. Suddenly I felt an intense pain like my stomach was going to burst.

Ended up throwing up hard and violently into a mall garbage can. A whole day's worth of food. And I could feel the burning hot sauce on the way back up.

I'd still do it again though. I genuinely love hot sauce and that feeling when you feel drunk and very dizzy from something really spicy.

>crypto trading in a nutshell

people like good/fun things. huh never would have reasoned that out. Nice, just bought 100k jalapenos

I like a lot of chilly; I litterally have 3-4 types of chilly sauces on my workdesk right now.

pepperpalace.com/The-End-Hot-Sauce-p/pp458.htm

This is the hot sauce I tried, for anyone interested. Shit is unbelievably hot. Not the flavorful, savory chili kind of hot but the spicy just for the sake of being spicy kind of hot.

Oh yeah I love having a burning sensation in my mouth and throat

George?

>>UPenn researchers have previously linked chili liking to thrill seeking, specifically an affinity for amusement park rides and gambling.

>So, does Veeky Forums like spicy foods?

I can't stand spicy foods. Love me some rollercoasters and gamblan though

i like spicy food and hate thrill seeking so am very dubious about that study

No not really, eating is my time to relax not do battle with my food

I eat a stupid amount of really spicy food.
I'm 1/4 Colombian though. I really like Indian, West Indian, and Tex Mex, Hakka.

I go through a restaurant sized Tabasco sauce bottle a week for reference.

Ya, I like taking risks. I like making money more though if you know what i'm saying.

>red vinegar
>Spicy

I like spicy food and yet I am the most lazy and inadventurous fuck you could imagine

I don't like spicy food because I'm not a beaner/pajeet.

I grow my own superhot peppers as a hobby.
Powder of this shit goes such a long way.
I wonder if any money is to be made with this stuff

>for reference

Spicy food is degenerate. Agitation is degenerate. You might as well be a low iq arab sheikh doing the cucaracha with amazonians.

T. Chateau Autiste

>Spicy food is degenerate

I see you are a man of culture. Who the fuck wants discomfort when eating? Of course, if you got a cold/flu, spicy stuff gives you a nice burning, but other than that, never seen why people enjoy putting it into food.

Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get, Sam.

I love spicy food, but I cant be too agressive about trading because neet. Holding muh neo bags and trying to think what to buy tomorrow.