Two words:

Shit..... coin

One word: hodl

One worded question: why?

Look up what happens the 16th.

See you on mars. The moon is nothing.

What coin?

whale here

still accumulating, ill let you know when its ready to moon ok? :)

The release did nothing for the price and neither will that shit. ICN is a poor investment. The token only had one use... To enrich the iconomi team. Now it is useless.

someone here tells me to buy ICN. spend $4000 on ICN. when will moon? I refresh every 10 minutes to see the price is lower

I hope you get hit by a bus

If your not allready in ICN long term, your doing this all wrong

Fuck off

ICN is shit. They invest in shit, their returns are shit.
This token has no use and no value. That's why whales are dumping, don't fall for this crap.

Fuck these slavs.

It's not gonna go up... It didn't go up in August 1st with the release of their platform, why the hell would it go up if they came out with a few spare meme coin managers?

lmao

nice

perfect

That candle looks a little bullish.

kek

I actually made a small buy on ICN a few weeks back and dumped it when it went down a few cents just so I could get into stuff that was actually going up during the recent surge. The long term idea behind ICNX is okay, but ICN itself seems dubious.

binance slack team confirmed they will have ICN wallet open in a few days. This coin is gonna moon the same way GAS did

but muh buybacks

let it go up a mere 50% and you'll see many bagholders dumping this into the toilet where it belongs.

let the delusional subreddit cult buy our bags

>"wow a lot of people bought our token in the ICO. Now we have some money!"
>"what do we tell them it's use will be?"
>"I don't know... who cares? We have their money already."
>"yeah but our business model depends upon people trusting us"
>"oh shit, you're right. Well, we'll think of something to string them along. Maybe."

If opening a DAA requires ICN, then it's win/win for both sides. Who cares if it was or wasn't a scam.

I hear you can use ICN to wipe Slovekian sperm off of your lips too

When you are going to moon

>picrelated

yeah yeah

a desperate attempt on their part to shoehorn some utility into the token so that the bagholders will be quiet

ICN = It Crashes Nonstop

ICN ICO price was less than 10 cents. I don't know why anyone would complain. Literally the first time it crashed since the started. biz is retarded.

This. ICN is the next coin to go 30x.

>returns are shit

Actual retard spotted. Wait til normies see the returns and fiat/icn pairs open up

Shit coin

Do you even know what a shitcoin is? Why would whales be accumulating a shitcoin?

It's accumulating because 90% of cryptos investors are Chinese and the need to store their wealth in something. Icn is their ticket