How many more trades will you miss

>I missed the ANS pump
>I missed the NEO pump
>I missed the GAS pump
>I missed the OMG pump twice
>I missed the DNT pump
>I missed the SIGT pump

Lads, serious question, should I just quit crypto and kms at this point.

>inb4LARP - nope, I actually do browse Veeky Forums for hours every day, and failed to act on all your best tips.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-unveils-technology-speed-blockchain-130857956.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't miss the dnt pump yet

sigt pumping come again also.

neo is gonna pump again

same with omg.

just leave crypto all together ur not cut out for this.

You didn't miss on OMG yet. I'd advice to buy at around 155-160k. Neo will pump, but wait for a dip. Not sure about DNT

it's already up so much how can i get in at this point dude

your fault is thinking that it is over. I bought OMG after it was up 40% or so because I did my research and it seems solid. Was rewarded with another big moon mission. There is always gonna be a next moon user, you just need to find it.

It's not about the trades you miss but about the ones you make.

yea i will. gonna go back to being a wagecuck, marry a 4/10 mexican and have 3-4 children with low IQ. it's over.

I am in SIGT at 0.001961 LTC cost basis. the chart looks like it is in consolidation but the candles & volume are worrying because I'm a sweaty-palmed little bitch who grew up without brotherly and fatherly guidance.

pic related is some instagram model who probably trades $20,000 BTC daily without batting an eyelash. goddamn it.

Start thinking longer term. Look for coins that are undervalued and off the radar (that means before they hit biz). Don't buy in at ATH's. Don't try and catch pumps.

You should be buying dips, when they have bottomed out etc and you should be buying coins that have good fundamentals. Forget pumps you stupid fuck and start investing properly.

great trade and thanks for the feedback...

buying after its up 40% takes a lot of courage and confidence.

...I had OMG at .00089 on 8/6, but got impatient and sold.

The lesson here is to not be a follower, which is what I was doing, but poorly since I made these "me too" trades long after the pump had faded.

If you're going to be a follower and follow Veeky Forums tips, must do it immediately. People were poasting here about GAS being on Binance and again I simply ignored thinking it would be too much trouble to create a new account.

Goto Coinmarketcap.. Look for coins that are not mooning in the top 50.

Goto their sub reddit look for big annoucement/events.

Buy in 2 weeks prior.

Wait.

Shill it.

1-2 day before it's released dump it.

Rinse & repeat.

Also if you're scared over that measly shit amount... kys

I miss everything because I'm fucking retard who buys high and sells low... 2 months on Veeky Forums and made literally 18 dollars... I had more than 3k in crypto now full fiat afraid to go back, fuck my life! Feeling suicidal...

You have to stop thinking on a minute by minute basis. I bought 50 NEO and 200 OMG before bed last night. And I woke up 20% richer. Like seriously, where the fuck else can you get 20% gains THAT quickly.

The real DNT pump has yet to happen. Buy in on liqui.io before it goes live on Bittrex and becomes the next ANS!

SIGT hasn't even hit the exchanges yet other than Cryptopia. It still has a long, looonnnnggg fucking way to go until we're at the top. It'll be a dollar before the end of the year, you can literally 10X your money if you buy in right now.

Same here user, I'm just to afraid to commit, also don 't know when to get out.

You may have missed everything else but there's still time to get in on ARK before it moons to 5$

Not too late for BNB!!! Will 10x this week. Supercheap @ 9200 satoshi now. Fee currency for a bigass chinese/international exchange that was just lauched 2 days ago and have already mooned 9200x.

I am also interested in ARK but I am not sure how much potential it really has. But given the fact that it has a pretty solid concept it should have atleast one solid moon mission I think. If I have some spare cash I will also get a small amount of ARK.

Same here! I have had money loaded up on exchange for 3 weeks now and haven't made nay moves yet! All I want is long term coins, I have $1000 to play with and will be funding more every month if it goes well.

What should I do!?

blackjack

Just look at the big picture, you think this is the highest those coin will ever be? No, they'll all be worth more down the line.

BNB is next moon. You can cry when its too late or buyin now.

Look dude. I went through this and now I'm starting to catch on to how to do this. You have to be very fast when a coin starts pumping. Whatever you do, don't depend on Veeky Forums to start popping up threads about one while it's happening. You have to keep up with some charts somehow and when something looks like it's going, you have to not hesitate. Jump immediately. If you read Dune, it's like a spice blow. You have to get in with haste before the worm comes. The worm is the dump. While you are in, you have to watch the order book like a hawk. Don't waver for 2 seconds. When it looks like it's tipping, when the sell wall gets too high at the wrong price, bail. Sadly, you have to practice and you may lose some money in the process but it's a skill you can learn.

Right noway plan is to hold all my fiat in a safe coin (BTC, LTC) until I figure out which coins I want to Long. Is this a good idea? Because right now I'm confused as hell, I been hesitating to buy for 3 weeks. It is making me sick!

thanks, will do.

Don't miss the UBQ pump.

sounds like a solid plan although I am personally not a big LTC fan but it is a solid coin. I would split between BTC and ETH myself especially with Microsoft and other companies looking for ETH programmers there could be big news coming out soon.

finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-unveils-technology-speed-blockchain-130857956.html

>BNB
What's the full name

I'll do you a favor, GAME is about to rebound hard on Bittrex. Volume increasing.

Your mistake is that you're browsing Veeky Forums for advice instead of researching for coins with potential.

This is what I wanted to do originally, but don't you think ETH is to high right now? I have no interest in LTC other than it's stability.

>see ANS going up
>decide I will hop on a pump-n-dump to get extra BTC to invest in ANS before it goes to NEO
>buy the """"pump""""
>it never fucking pumps
>just dumps
>now holding useless shit bags
That was the last time I ever listened to a PnD group, fuck them

Yeah theyre all scams now u know

Maybe, maybe not it is hard to say. From what I am seeing ETH is the solid #2 coin and is building a stronger and stronger network around that. sure it might be a bit expensive but I am banking on the overall marketcap increasing and ETH being one of the biggest coins in this bigger market.

You wont get huge gains in a short amount but looking at their progress and that most of the industry seems to show interest in ETH if they want to get into crypto I think it is a safe bet. If you want big gains sure it might not be the best but I think it has minimal risk personally. I still hold a bigger % in BTC but I think ETH is very solid. And I personally think it will atleast keep up with BTC if not slightly outperform it in the coming months.

BTC is easier to use on the exchanges and it has higher volume when trading with pretty much everything else vs. ETH. That's why I stick mostly with BTC.

sigt is 3200 now...

ur about to miss it again.

wait for the OHNI pump, its gonna be wild.